Wobenzim user manual
- Wobenzim user manual
- Form of formulation and composition of the preparation
- Pharmacological properties of the drug
- Indications for use
- Contraindications for use
- Dosing and Administration
- Use of the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Side effects
- An overdose of the drug
- Interaction with other medicinal products
- special instructions
- Wobenzim analogues
- Leave and storage conditions
- Wobenzim price
The drug Wobenzym is a complex product, which includes many biologically active additives of natural and animal origin. This drug has a pronounced immunostimulating and anti-inflammatory effect on the body.
Form of formulation and composition of the preparation
Wobenzym is available in the form of tablets coated with a protective film coating of orange color with a distinct specific odor. The drug is produced in blisters of 20 pieces in a carton.
Each tablet contains active ingredients:
And also a number of auxiliary components: lactose, magnesium stearate, sucrose, silicon dioxide, corn starch, water.
Pharmacological properties of the drug
The drug Wobenzym is indicated for oral administration. After the tablet enters the gastrointestinal tract, the active components are rapidly absorbed into the common bloodstream. The drug has a powerful anti-inflammatory, immunomodulating, analgesic and anti-edematous properties. Enzymes are the main component of the full functioning of the body, and take part in most biological processes. Violation of the production of enzymes in the body leads to a decrease in the resistance of the immune system to viral and bacterial infections, causes all kinds of abnormalities in the functioning of internal organs.
Under the influence of the constituent components of the drug, Wobenzym stimulates the activity of macrophages in relation to pathological cells, prevents the development of malignant tumor cells.
Active active components of Wobenzima accelerate the resorption of hematomas and eliminate edema, normalize the permeability of the walls of blood vessels, as well as the rheological functions of the blood. Under the influence of the enzyme's internal organs and tissues, the internal organs and tissues of the body are best supplied with oxygen and nutrients, which increases their efficiency and eliminates disturbances.
Against the background of taking this drug with hormones or antibiotics, the risk of side effects and violations of the liver is reduced, which often happens with the treatment of these groups. In addition to all this, the components that make up the preparation have the following effects on the patient's body:
- Stimulate the production of interferon;
- Speed up the elimination of toxins from the body;
- Normalize the fat metabolism;
- Increase the concentration of antibiotics in the focus of inflammation, but at the same time reduce the risk of side effects;
- Reduces cholesterol in the blood and the risk of developing atherosclerosis.
Indications for use
The drug Wobenzym is prescribed to patients for treatment and prevention in the presence of the following conditions:
- In rheumatology and angiology: as part of complex therapy for rheumatoid arthritis, Bechterew's disease, rheumatism, vasculitis, thrombophlebitis, inflammatory processes of lymphatic vessels;
- In gynecology and obstetrics: inflammatory diseases of the uterus and appendages, frequent miscarriages amid avitaminosis and general weakening of the body, mastopathy, lactostasis, recurrent vaginal candidiasis;
- In urology: inflammatory diseases of urinary organs - cystitis , urethritis, pyelonephritis, glomerolonephritis, urolithiasis;
- In surgery: treatment of adhesive process against the background of surgical interventions, treatment of the prevention of postoperative complications (suppuration of wounds, attachment of secondary bacterial infection, inflammation, thrombosis);
- In traumatology: numerous fractures, dislocations, sprains, bruises, craniocerebral trauma;
- In pulmonology: chronic and acute bronchitis as part of complex therapy, laryngitis, pneumonia, bronchopneumonia, bronchial asthma;
- In cardiology: prevention of myocardial infarction in patients at risk, ischemic heart disease, atherosclerosis, aortic aneurysm;
- In gastroenterology: acute and chronic diseases of the stomach and duodenum, colitis, pancreatitis, Crohn's disease;
- In dermatology: complex treatment of dermatitis of various etiology, eczema, neurodermatitis, acne, carbuncles, furuncles;
- In neurology: multiple sclerosis, neuroses, complex treatment of vegetovascular dystonia with attacks of panic attacks.
The drug is also prescribed to patients with a course of chemotherapy or radiation therapy in order to prevent the development of serious side effects.
Wobenzym tablets are prescribed to patients as part of complex therapy for viral and infectious diseases with the goal of prompt recovery and reduce the risk of complications.
Under the influence of the drug, the risk of side effects with hormonal therapy, including oral contraceptives, is significantly reduced.
Contraindications for use
The drug Wobenzym is not prescribed to patients for treatment and prevention if they have the following conditions:
- During hemodialysis;
- Severe kidney damage, in particular chronic renal failure in the stage of decompensation;
- Children under 5 years;
- Violations of blood clotting (hemophilia, a tendency to bleeding, a low number of platelets in the blood);
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Dosing and Administration
Therapeutic dose of the drug and the duration of treatment should be discussed with the doctor, as for each patient the dose is set individually.
According to the instructions, Wobenzim tablets are taken for half an hour before meals 3 times a day 3 times a day. With a severe course of the underlying disease, the dose can be increased to 7-10 tablets of the drug at one time. The duration of treatment in this case is determined by the doctor depending on the general condition of the patient.
With chronic diseases in the complex therapy, treatment with this drug can last up to 6 months.
In order to prevent the development of side effects on the background of hormonal therapy or antibiotic treatment, Wobenzim tablets are prescribed to patients 5 times 3 times a day, that is, 15 tablets per day. After finishing the course of treatment with antibiotics or hormones, the drug Wobenzym continues to be taken for 2 more weeks, lowering the dose to 2 tablets at a time.
During chemotherapy or radiation therapy, the drug is prescribed 2-5 tablets 3 times a day, depending on the individual characteristics of the patient's body in order to prevent the development of severe side effects from oncotherapy.
In pediatric practice, the drug is prescribed for children older than 5 years with the goal of strengthening the defenses of the body or as part of complex therapy for various infections. Children from 5 to 12 years according to the instructions are prescribed 3-5 tablets 3 times a day. Children who are over 12 years of age the daily dose of the drug is calculated as for adults.
Use of the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding
During pregnancy, Wobenzym tablets can be taken under the supervision of a doctor. There is no data on the development of any abnormalities in the fetus against the background of taking this medication, however, Wobenzym self-medication is prohibited.
This drug is often prescribed to women as part of a comprehensive therapy for the threat of premature birth or habitual miscarriage. The therapeutic dose of the drug and the duration of the course of therapy is determined by the physician in a strictly individual order.
The use of Wobenzym tablets during breastfeeding is possible under the supervision of a doctor.
The drug in most cases is well tolerated by patients and only with individual hypersensitivity against the background of Wobenzim therapy, the following side effects are observed:
- Discomfort in the abdomen;
- Stool disorders;
- Nausea, sometimes vomiting;
- Hives or allergic skin reactions.
An overdose of the drug
In medicine, no cases of overdose with Wobenzym tablets even with prolonged use of them, however, in order to prevent the development of side effects, do not exceed the dosage indicated by the doctor.
Interaction with other medicinal products
Wobenzym tablets can be taken concomitantly with other medications, since the enzymes included in the enzyme increase the therapeutic effect of the drugs and, at the same time, reduce the risk of side effects. It is important to understand that this drug does not replace antibiotics or other drugs in diseases, but only enhances their therapeutic effect.
Persons with severe abnormalities in the work of the kidney should take the pill only after consulting a doctor.
The drug does not have a negative effect on the central nervous system and does not inhibit the speed of psychomotor reactions.
Similar in their therapeutic effect with tablets Wobenzym are the following drugs:
Leave and storage conditions
The drug Wobenzym is dispensed in pharmacies without a doctor's prescription. Tablets should be stored away from children at a temperature of no higher than 25 degrees. Shelf life of the drug is 30 months from the date of manufacture.
The average cost of the drug Wobenzym in the form of tablets in pharmacies in Moscow is 350-1900 rubles, depending on the number of tablets in the package.