Vizarsin instructions for use
Vizarsin tablets are representative of the pharmacological group of drugs that affect the erectile function of the penis in men. These pills are used for erectile dysfunction.
Release form and composition
The drug Vizarsin is available in the form of coated tablets, they have a white color, a round shape and a biconvex surface. The main active ingredient of the drug is sildenafil. There are 3 dosages of Vizarsin tablets in which the concentration of sildenafil is 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg (the concentration of the active substance in 1 tablet). Also included in the preparation are auxiliary components, which include:
- Avitsel PH 101i 102.
- Croscarmellose sodium.
- Calcium dihydrophosphate.
- Magnesium stearate.
The composition of the film shell of the tablet includes titanium dioxide, lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, triacetin. Vizarsin tablets are packaged in blister packs of 1, 2 and 4 pieces. The carton pack contains 1 blister and instructions for use.
The active ingredient of the tablets Vizarsin sildenafil has an inhibitory (inhibitory) effect on the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). Due to the inhibition of the functional activity of this enzyme, the concentration of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) increases in the corpus cavernosum of the penis, which in turn leads to the accumulation of nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide relaxes the walls of the cavernous bodies, increases the intensity of blood flow in them, which contributes to the erection of the penis. Sexual stimulation is necessary for the development of the therapeutic effect of sildenafil and the onset of erection.
After taking the tablet Vizarsin inside, the active substance is absorbed from the intestinal lumen into the blood for 20-30 minutes, reaching a therapeutic concentration in it (the maximum concentration is reached after 60 minutes). Sildenafil is metabolized in the liver cells with the formation of degradation products, which are largely excreted from the body with feces (up to 80%), and partly by the kidneys with urine (about 20%).
Indications for use
The main indication for the use of the drug Vizarsin is the correction of impaired erectile dysfunction, which is characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain an erection of the penis, sufficient for full sexual intercourse.
The use of tablets Vizarsin contraindicated in certain pathological and physiological conditions of the body, which include:
- Individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to sildenafil or excipients of the drug.
- Simultaneous administration of Vizarsin tablets with drugs that are donators of nitric oxide (amyl nitrite) or nitrates, can develop a marked reduction in blood pressure (arterial hypotension).
- The presence of pathology of the retina associated with its ischemia (insufficient blood supply) due to vascular pathology or a condition that was transferred in the past.
- Arterial hypotension - a decrease in the level of systemic arterial pressure below 90/50 mm Hg. Art.
- A cerebral stroke or myocardial infarction.
- Cardiovascular pathology - ischemic heart disease, severe atherosclerosis, hypertension, in which taking the drug and sexual activity increase the risk of developing vascular catastrophe (myocardial infarction, ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke of the brain).
- Any pathology of the liver, accompanied by severe functional impairment (toxic, viral hepatitis, liver cirrhosis ).
- Congenital angiopathy (vascular pathology) of the retina.
- Age up to 18 years.
The drug does not apply to women. Before using Vizarsin tablets, you must ensure that there are no contraindications to their use.
Dosage and administration
Tablet Vizarsin taken orally, as a whole. It is advisable to take on an empty stomach, as in this case, the absorption of the active substance increases. After ingestion, it is advisable to drink a pill with a sufficient amount of water. The recommended dose of the drug is 50 mg 1 time per day at a time. Not allowed more receptions. If necessary, the daily dose may be increased to 100 mg. To obtain a sufficient therapeutic effect, sexual stimulation is necessary, otherwise the erection will not develop. Dose adjustment for elderly patients is not required, with liver and kidney diseases, the dose is reduced to 25 mg per day.
After taking the tablet Vizarsin side effects and negative reactions from various organs and systems can develop, these include:
- The digestive system - nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, dyspepsia in the form of bloating and unstable stool.
- Cardiovascular system - the appearance of a sensation of tide to the face, less tachycardia (increased heart rate) with a corresponding sensation of heartbeat, arterial hypotension, angina (pressing pain in the heart due to insufficient blood supply to the myocardium).
- The reproductive system is priapism (prolonged erection).
- Sense organs - visual impairment, transient changes in color perception (chromatopsia), narrowing of the visual fields, circulatory disorders of the retina (due to occlusion), tinnitus.
- Nervous system - headache, dizziness, daytime sleepiness, sleeplessness at night, rarely fainting, transient ischemic attack.
- Respiratory organs - runny nose, nasal congestion, rarely nosebleeds.
- Musculoskeletal system - muscle pain (myalgia).
- Allergic reactions - a rash on the skin, itching, urticaria (a characteristic rash and swelling of the skin, resembling a nettle) can develop. Cases of angioedema angioedema (marked swelling of the skin and subcutaneous tissue with predominant localization in the face and genital organs) or anaphylactic shock (multiple organ failure with severe systemic hypotension) are not described.
In the case of the development of manifestations of side effects, taking pills Vizarsin stop.
Before using Vizarsin tablets, it is necessary to carefully read the instructions, it is important to pay attention to a number of special instructions, which include:
- Before using the drug, it is advisable to consult a doctor urologist or sexologist to determine the causes of erectile dysfunction.
- Sexual activity on the background of taking pills Vizarsin can provoke an exacerbation of cardiovascular disease, therefore it is necessary to exclude it before using the drug.
- With caution, the drug is used in the presence of anatomical defect of the penis (cavernous fibrosis, angulation, Peyronie's disease), as well as in the case of an increased likelihood of priapism.
- The active ingredient of Vizarsin tablets when taken together with alpha-blockers causes a significant decrease in systemic blood pressure within 4 hours after taking the drug.
- The drug contains lactose, so it is used with caution in the presence of congenital or acquired lactase deficiency (reducing the amount of lactase - an enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of lactose in the intestine).
- Vizarsin tablets do not apply to women.
- After taking the drug is not recommended to perform work associated with the need for increased concentration and speed of psychomotor reactions, which is associated with the risk of dizziness or other side effects.
In the pharmacy network, Vizarsin tablets are sold without a prescription. If you have any doubts or questions regarding the use of the drug, you should consult with your doctor.
If the recommended therapeutic dose of the drug is exceeded, nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, flushing of the skin of the face, nasal congestion, and visual disturbances develop. In case of overdose, gastric and intestinal lavage is performed, symptomatic therapy. Hemodialysis (hardware blood purification) in this case is not effective.
According to the active substance and therapeutic effect analogues of Vizarsin tablets are Viagra, Konegra, Maksigra, Erexezil.
Terms and conditions of storage
The shelf life of tablets since their manufacture is 3 years. The drug must be stored in a dark, out of reach of children at air temperature not higher than + 25 ° C.
Vizarsin price in pharmacies
The average cost of Vizarsin tablets in pharmacies in Moscow varies depending on the number of tablets per pack and the dose:
- 25 mg, 1 tablet - 164-178 rubles.
- 50 mg, 1 tablet - 184-192 rubles.
- 50 mg, 4 tablets - 985-1023 rubles.
- 100 mg, 1 tablet - 236-247 rubles.
- 100 mg, 4 tablets - 529-543 rubles.