Visarsin instructions for use
Vizarsin tablets are a representative of the pharmacological group of drugs that affect the erectile function of the penis in men. These pills are used for erectile dysfunction.
Form of issue and composition
The drug Vizarsin is available in the form of tablets, coated with a shell, they are white, round and biconvex. The main active substance of the drug is sildenafil. There are 3 dosages of Vizarsin tablets, in which the concentration of sildenafil is 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg (concentration of active ingredient in 1 tablet). Also the composition of the preparation includes auxiliary components, which include:
- Avicel PH 101 and 102.
- Croscarmellose sodium.
- Calcium dihydrogen phosphate.
- Magnesium stearate.
The film coating of the tablet includes titanium dioxide, lactose monohydrate, hypromellose, triacetin. Vizarsin tablets are packed in a blister for 1,2 and 4 pieces. Cardboard pack contains 1 blister and instructions for use.
Active substance tablets Vizarsin sildenafil has an inhibitory (depressant) effect on the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5). Due to the oppression of the functional activity of this enzyme, the concentration of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) increases in the cavernous bodies of the penis, which in turn leads to the accumulation of nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide relaxes the walls of cavernous bodies, increases the intensity of blood flow in them, which contributes to the erection of the penis. To develop the therapeutic effect of sildenafil and the onset of an erection, sexual stimulation is necessary.
After taking the Vizarsin tablet inside, the active substance is absorbed from the intestinal lumen into the blood for 20-30 minutes, reaching a therapeutic concentration in it (the maximum concentration is reached after 60 minutes). Sildenafil is metabolized in the liver cells with the formation of degradation products, which are largely excreted from the body with feces (up to 80%), in part - kidneys with urine (about 20%).
Indications for use
The main indication for the use of the drug Vizarsin is the correction of impaired erectile dysfunction, which is characterized by the inability to achieve or maintain an erection penis sufficient for a full sexual intercourse.
Contraindications for use
The use of pills Vizarsin is contraindicated in certain pathological and physiological conditions of the body, which include:
- Individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to sildenafil or excipients of the drug.
- Simultaneous reception of Vizarsin tablets with drugs that are donators of nitric oxide (amyl nitrite) or nitrates, with a marked decrease in blood pressure (arterial hypotension).
- Presence of retinal pathology associated with its ischemia (insufficient blood supply) due to vascular pathology or such a condition transferred in the past.
- Arterial hypotension - decrease in the level of systemic arterial pressure below 90/50 mm Hg. Art.
- Postponed stroke of the brain or myocardial infarction.
- Cardiovascular pathology - ischemic heart disease, severe atherosclerosis, hypertension, in which taking the drug and sexual activity increase the risk of a vascular accident (myocardial infarction, ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke of the brain).
- Any pathology of the liver, accompanied by its pronounced functional insufficiency (toxic, viral hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver ).
- Congenital angiopathy (vascular pathology) of the retina.
- Age to 18 years.
The drug is not used for women. Before using Vizarshin tablets, you need to make sure there are no contraindications to their use.
Dosing and Administration
The tablet Vizarsin is taken inside, entirely. It is desirable to take on an empty stomach, since in this case, the absorption of the active substance is increased. After taking the pill, it is advisable to drink a sufficient amount of water. The recommended dose of the drug is 50 mg once a day at a time. Do not allow more receptions. If necessary, the daily dose can be increased to 100 mg. To obtain a sufficient therapeutic effect, sexual stimulation is necessary, otherwise the erection will not develop. Correction of dose for elderly patients is not required, with liver and kidney diseases, the dose is reduced to 25 mg per day.
After taking Vizarsin tablets, side effects and negative reactions from various organs and systems can develop, including:
- The digestive system - nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, dyspepsia in the form of bloating and unstable stool.
- Cardiovascular system - the appearance of a sensation of tidal flow to the face, less often tachycardia (increased heartbeats) with a corresponding palpitation, arterial hypotension, angina (pressing pain in the heart due to insufficient blood supply to the myocardium).
- Sexual system - priapism (prolonged erection).
- Sensory organs - visual impairment, transient changes in color perception (chromatopsy), narrowing of the visual fields, circulatory disorders of the retina (due to occlusion), tinnitus.
- Nervous system - headache, dizziness, drowsiness during the day, insomnia at night, rarely a syncope, transient ischemic attack.
- Respiratory organs - runny nose, nasal congestion, rarely nosebleeds.
- Musculoskeletal system - pain in the muscles (myalgia).
- Allergic reactions - can develop a rash on the skin, itching, hives (a characteristic rash and swelling of the skin, reminiscent of a nettle burn). Cases of angioneurotic edema development of Quincke (pronounced edema of the skin and subcutaneous tissue with predominant localization in the face and genital organs) or anaphylactic shock (multiple organ failure on the background of severe systemic hypotension) are not described.
In case of development of manifestations of side effects, taking Vizarshin tablets is stopped.
Before using Vizarshin tablets, you should carefully read the instructions, it is important to pay attention to a number of special instructions, which include:
- Before using the drug, it is advisable to consult a physician with a urologist or sexologist to find out the causes of erectile dysfunction.
- Sexual activity on the background of taking Vizarsin tablets can provoke an aggravation of cardiovascular pathology, therefore it is necessary to exclude it before using the drug.
- With caution, the drug is used in the presence of an anatomical defect of the penis (cavernous fibrosis, angulation, Peyronie's disease), as well as in the case of increased probability of priapism.
- The active substance of Vizarsin tablets when taken together with alpha-adrenoblockers causes a significant decrease in systemic blood pressure within 4 hours after taking the drug.
- The drug contains lactose, so it is used with caution in the presence of congenital or acquired lactase deficiency (a decrease in the amount of lactase - an enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of lactose in the intestine).
- Vizarshin tablets are not used for women.
- After taking the drug, it is not recommended to perform work that is associated with the need for increased concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions, which is associated with a risk of dizziness or other side effects.
In the pharmacy network, Vizarsin tablets are dispensed without a prescription. In case of doubt or questions regarding the use of the drug, you should consult your doctor.
If the recommended therapeutic dose is exceeded, nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, flushing of the face, nasal congestion, and visual impairment develop. When an overdose is carried out washing of the stomach, intestines, symptomatic therapy. Hemodialysis (hardware blood purification) in this case is not effective.
According to the active substance and the therapeutic effect, the analogs of the Vizarsin tablets are Viagra, Konegra, Maxigra, Erexel.
Terms and conditions of storage
The shelf life of tablets from the time they are manufactured is 3 years. The drug should be stored in a dark place inaccessible to children at an air temperature of not more than + 25 ° C.
Wizardsin price in pharmacies
The average cost of tablets Vizarsin in pharmacies in Moscow varies depending on the number of tablets in the package and the dose:
- 25 mg, 1 tablet - 164-178 rubles.
- 50 mg, 1 tablet - 184-192 rubles.
- 50 mg, 4 tablets - 985-1023 rubles.
- 100 mg, 1 tablet - 236-247 rubles.
- 100 mg, 4 tablets - 529-543 rubles.