Vitrum Vision Forte: instructions for use
- Vitrum Vision Forte: instructions for use
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Dosage and administration
- Side effect
- Drug interactions
- special instructions
- Vacation conditions
- Storage conditions
- Shelf life
- Average price in Moscow pharmacies
- Vitrum Vision Forte analogues
ATX A11AB Code
Pharmacotherapeutic group : vitamin complex with microelements and plant carotenoids, used at increased visual loads.
Dosage form : tablets.
Form release : oval biconvex tablets, film-coated, yellowish-white or light yellow in color with a slight specific smell, plastic bottle, a cardboard pack.
Antioxidant, protective, metabolic, firming.
Active substances :
- vitamin C;
- beta carotene;
- zinc oxide;
- selenium (chylate amino acid complex);
- blueberry extract.
Auxiliary components :
- croscarmellose sodium;
- magnesium stearate;
- microcrystalline cellulose;
- calcium phosphate;
- titanium dioxide;
- polyethylene glycol;
- propylene glycol;
- stearic acid:
- Opadry II dye yellow.
Vitrum Vision Forte is a complex preparation containing vitamins, minerals, anthocyanosides and vegetable carotenoids. It has a protective, antioxidant and metabolic effect, strengthens the eye capillaries, enhances visual acuity (including in patients with complicated myopia), improves eyesight with increased eye loads and twilight vision.
Due to the fact that the pharmacological action of Vitrum Vision Forte is determined by the cumulative action of its active components, the conduct of kinetic observations is not possible.
Indications for use
- Eye pain and tiredness when working with a computer, wearing contact lenses and reading;
- Diabetic rhinopathy;
- Retinal dystrophy (central and peripheral);
- Myopia of various degrees (as a drug for complex therapy);
- The rehabilitation period after surgical ophthalmologic interventions;
- Night and twilight vision.
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- Children's age up to 12 years.
Dosage and administration
Adults and children over 12 years old are prescribed 1 tablet 2 times a day, after meals. Duration of treatment is 3 months. A second course is prescribed for a medical recommendation.
When using the drug may develop allergic skin reactions (itching, urticaria , skin flushing).
With simultaneous use with other vitamin complexes, overdose is possible.
If the daily allowance is exceeded, weakness, nausea, vomiting, and dyspeptic disorders are observed. In this situation requires medical assistance.
Does not affect the ability to manage motor transport.
Refers to non-prescription drugs.
Store in a dry, protected from light, out of reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 30 C.
The shelf life of the drug for 3 years from the date of issue. After the expiration date indicated on the package, the drug is not allowed to use.
Average price in Moscow pharmacies
Vitrum Vision Forte analogues
- Lutein complex;
- Blueberry Forte;
- Vitrum Vision;
- Okuvayt Lutein;
- Anthocyanin Forte;
- Komplivit oftalmo;
- Nutrof total.