Vitrum Memori: instructions for use
- Vitrum Memori: instructions for use
Form of issue
The drug is available in the form of biconvex tablets, coated with a transparent film sheath. The color of the tablets can vary from light brown to dark brown. In the middle there is a dividing risk. The presence of a specific odor is acceptable.
Vitrum Memori can be packed in blisters (30 pills each), and then in a cardboard box, where there can be 1 pc., 2 pcs. Or 4 pcs. Blister. Also, the preparation can be packed in polyethylene bottles, each of which can contain 30 pcs., 60 pcs. Or 100 pcs. Tablets, and then packed in a cardboard box.
One tablet contains:
- Extract of leaves of bilobate ginkgo in the amount of 60 mg;
- Flavone glycosides - 24% (14.4 mg).
In the tablet shell, there is triacetin - 2.8 mg, hypromellose - 9.7 mg.
- Colloidal silicon dioxide (2 mg);
- Magnesium stearate (5 mg);
- Sodium croscarmellose (11 mg);
- Stearic acid (9 mg);
- Microcrystalline cellulose (50 mg);
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate (313 mg).
Vitrum Memori is a plant-based product designed to improve blood circulation in small vascular beds and brain tissues.
The drug has the following therapeutic effects:
- Stimulates the activity of the brain;
- Increases the ability to learn;
- Improves the ability to assimilate and reproduce information;
- Prevents the development of oxygen starvation;
- Normalizes the processes of conduction of nerve impulses in the central nervous system;
- Prevents the development of puffiness;
- Prevents the formation of blood clots;
- Increases venous tone;
- Promotes the widening of the lumens of the small blood vessels;
- Regulates the functions of the vascular system;
- Improves blood circulation in small capillaries;
- Improves blood function;
- Normalizes metabolism at the cellular level;
- Helps improve the supply of brain tissues with oxygen and nutrients.
The drug is used, as a rule, as an independent drug. Appointed if available:
- Speech disorders;
- Disorders of the functions of the organs of vision;
- Hearing loss;
- Violations of intellectual abilities;
- Problems with the speed of the course of thought processes;
- Reducing memory;
- Violations of the ability to concentrate.
As part of complex therapy, Vitrum Memori is prescribed for the relief of circulatory disorders in the blood vessels of the lower extremities, as well as in peripheral vessels.
- Reduced blood pressure.
- Duodenal ulcer.
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
- Stomach ulcer .
- Periods of pregnancy and lactation.
- Acute functional circulatory disorders in the brain tissues.
- Children and adolescence (up to 18 years).
- Erosive gastritis .
- Acute myocardial infarction.
- Low coagulation of blood.
It is also unacceptable to take Vitrum Memori simultaneously with the following drugs:
- With Gentomycin;
- With Aspirin;
- With the medicines that make up the tetracycline group;
- With antidepressants;
- With Warfarin;
- With funds that contribute to the elimination of convulsive syndrome;
- With diuretics.
Possible side effects
The administration of the drug rarely causes the development of side effects. But sometimes the following manifestations may occur:
- Decreased blood coagulation;
- anaphylactic shock;
- Increased body temperature;
- Angioedema ;
- Urticaria ;
- Redness of the skin;
- Attacks of nausea and vomiting;
- Increased secretion of gastric juice;
- Stool disorder;
- Dyspeptic phenomena;
Methods of administration and dosage
The drug is intended for ingestion during eating 2 times a day for 1 table.
|From the side:||Manifestations|
|The digestive system|| Pain in the abdomen
In case of symptoms of drug overdose, the doctor should be consulted. The first aid for the development of this condition should be the intake of sorbents (for example, activated charcoal), the procedure for gastric lavage, symptomatic therapy.
If any undesirable symptoms indicating an overdose or the presence of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug occur during the Viturum Memori period, you should immediately seek medical help.
The course of treatment, as a rule, lasts no more than 3 months. The possibility of repeating the course of treatment should be agreed with the doctor.
In the process of taking the drug it is recommended to refrain from any kinds of active activity.
The therapeutic effect of the drug manifests itself a month after the start of its administration.
The drug is not assigned simultaneously with other vitamins. This can lead to the development of hyperavitaminosis.
It is unacceptable to prescribe Vitrum Memori simultaneously with the use of antiaggregants and anticoagulants. This can increase the likelihood of bleeding.
Simultaneous reception with quinine may increase the risk of hemorrhages.
The combination of Vitrum Memori with vitamin C increases the likelihood of side effects.
Vitrum Memori Analogues
- Ginkgo biloba.
- Ginseng tincture.
It is dispensed in pharmacies over-the-counter.
Terms and conditions of storage
Shelf life - 3 years. Keep out of the reach of children at temperatures between 15 ° C and 25 ° C.
Vitrum Memori price
|Packing / number of tablets||average price|
|Blister / 30 pcs.||475 rubles.|
|Blister / 60 pcs.||532-690 rub.|
|Blister / 120 pcs.||611-784 rub.|
|Bottle / 30 pcs.||510 rub.|
|Bottle / 60 pcs.||623 rubles.|
|Bottle / 100 pcs.||728 rubles.|