Vitrum Memory: instructions for use
- Vitrum Memory: instructions for use
The drug is available in the form dvuyakovypuklyh tablets, film-coated transparent shell. The color of the tablets can range from light brown to dark brown. In the middle there is a risk of separation. Acceptable presence of a specific odor.
Vitrum Memori can be packaged in blisters (30 pieces of tablets each), and then in a cardboard box, where there can be 1 piece, 2 pieces. or 4 pieces. blisters. Also, the drug may be filled into polyethylene bottles, each of which may contain from 30 pcs., 60 pcs. or 100 pieces. tablets, and then packaged in a carton.
One tablet contains:
- extract of bilobed ginkgo leaves in the amount of 60 mg;
- flavone glycosides - 24% (14.4 mg).
The shell part is present triacetin tablet - 2.8 mg of hypromellose - 9.7 mg.
- colloidal silicon dioxide (2 mg);
- magnesium stearate (5 mg);
- croscarmellose sodium (11 mg);
- stearic acid (9 mg);
- microcrystalline cellulose (50 mg);
- calcium hydrophosphate dihydrate (313 mg).
Vitrum Memory is a plant-based product designed to improve blood circulation in the small vascular beds and brain tissues.
The drug has the following therapeutic effects:
- It stimulates the activity of the brain;
- improves the ability to learn;
- improves the ability to assimilate and reproduce information;
- It prevents the development of oxygen starvation;
- normalizes the processes of nerve impulses in the central nervous system;
- prevents the development of puffiness;
- prevents blood clots;
- increases venous tone;
- promotes the expansion of the lumen of the small blood arteries;
- regulates the function of the circulatory system;
- improves blood circulation in small capillaries;
- improves the function of blood;
- normalizes metabolism at the cellular level;
- helps to improve the nutrition of brain tissue with oxygen and nutrients.
The drug is used, as a rule, as an independent drug. Appointed in the presence of:
- speech disorder;
- disorders of the visual functions;
- hearing loss;
- intellectual disabilities;
- Problems with the flow rate of mental processes;
- memory loss;
- impaired ability to concentrate.
As part of the complex therapy, Vitrum Memor is prescribed for the relief of circulatory disorders in the blood vessels of the lower extremities, as well as in peripheral vessels.
- Lowered blood pressure.
- Duodenal ulcer.
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
- Gastric ulcer .
- During pregnancy and lactation.
- Acute functional disorders of blood circulation in the brain tissue.
- Children and adolescents (up to 18 years).
- Erosive gastritis .
- Acute myocardial infarction.
- Low level of blood clotting.
It is also unacceptable to take Vitrum Memory simultaneously with the following drugs:
- with Gentomitsinom;
- with medications that are part of the tetracycline group;
- with antidepressants;
- with warfarin;
- with agents that contribute to the elimination of convulsions;
- with diuretic thiazide drugs.
Possible side effects
Taking the drug rarely causes the development of side effects. But sometimes the following manifestations can occur:
- reduction in the degree of blood clotting;
- anaphylactic shock;
- angioedema ;
- hives ;
- redness of the skin;
- bouts of nausea and vomiting;
- increased secretion of gastric juice;
- frustration of a chair;
- dyspeptic symptoms;
Methods and dosage
The drug is intended for ingestion during the use of food 2 times a day for 1 tab.
|From the side:||Manifestations|
|digestive system|| Abdominal pain
In case of overdose symptoms, you should consult a doctor. First aid in the development of such a condition should consist in taking sorbents (for example, activated carbon), conducting a gastric lavage procedure, and symptomatic therapy.
If during the period of taking Vitrum Memory any undesirable symptoms appear that indicate an overdose, or the presence of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, you should immediately seek medical help.
The course of treatment usually lasts no more than 3 months. The possibility of repeating the course of treatment must be agreed with the doctor.
In the process of taking the drug, it is recommended to refrain from any types of vigorous activity.
The therapeutic effect of the drug appears one month after the start of its administration.
The drug is not prescribed simultaneously with other vitamins. This can lead to the development of hyperavitaminosis.
Reception of Vitrum Memor is unacceptable to appoint simultaneously with the reception of antiplatelet agents and anticoagulants. This may increase the risk of bleeding.
Simultaneous use of quinine may increase the risk of hemorrhage.
The combination of Vitrum Memory with vitamin C increases the likelihood of side effects.
Vitrum Memory Analogues
- Ginkgo biloba.
- Ginseng tincture.
Available in non-prescription pharmacies.
Terms and conditions of storage
Shelf life - 3 years. Keep out of the reach of children at a temperature of 15 ° C to 25 ° C.
Vitrum Memory price
|Packaging / quantity of tablets||average price|
|Blister / 30 pc.||475 rubles.|
|Blister / 60 pcs.||532-690 rub.|
|Blister pack / 120 pcs.||611-784 rub.|
|Bottle / 30 pcs.||510 rub.|
|Bottle / 60 pcs.||623 rubles.|
|Bottle / 100 pcs.||728 rubles.|