Vitaprost plus candles instructions for use
- Vitaprost plus candles instructions for use
The drug is available in the form of rectal suppositories, having a white color. Perhaps the presence of a cream or gray tint. Suppositories are tarpedoobrazny form. Packed in 5 pieces. into a blister, and then into a cardboard box, where it may contain both the 1st blister and 2 blisters each.
One suppository of Vitaprost plus consists of:
- Lomefloxacin hydrochloride - 0.4 g;
- prostate extract - 0.1 g (if converted to soluble peptides, 20 mg is obtained);
- Witepsol (solid fat), which acts as an excipient.
Vitaprost plus has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects. The main active ingredient (lomefloxacin) is a bactericidal agent with a broad spectrum of action and is part of the fluoroquinol group. Lemofloxacin has a direct effect on DNA gyrase (a bacterial enzyme), which provides supercoiling.
In addition, the drug can disrupt the replication and transcription of DNA and form complexes with DNA gyrase tetramer. All this leads to the death of microbial cells.
Often enough low concentrations of the drug, so that it has the maximum therapeutic effect on the body. In most cases, only 1 μg per 1 ml is enough to suppress 95% of the strains. Immunity to the drug develops extremely rarely.
As for the prostate extract, it has antiplatelet activity and has an organotropic effect on the prostate, which is expressed as:
- improve copulatory function;
- reducing pain and any other discomfort;
- normalization of ejaculate and prostate parameters;
- reduce the risk of blood clots in the tissues of venules of the prostate;
- stimulation of bladder muscle tone;
- increasing the number of lecithin grains, which are present in the composition of the secret of acini;
- normalization of the secretory function of epithelial cells;
- reduce the degree of leukocyte infiltration;
- removal of puffiness.
- Before and after prostate surgery.
- Prostatitis, occurring in both acute and chronic forms, including those combined with other inflammatory pathologies of the genitourinary system of organs.
- Individual intolerance to the components of Vitaprost plus.
- Children and adolescents (up to 18 years). This is due to the fact that up to the specified age, the processes of formation of the skeletal system occur.
- Diseases of the central nervous system, accompanied by epileptic seizures.
- Cerebral atherosclerosis.
Table of possible side effects
|From the side:||Manifestations|
|Sense organs|| Pain in the eyes
Pain and sensation of tinnitus
|Respiratory organs|| Mushroom symptoms
Increased secretion of secretory fluid
|Musculoskeletal system|| Chest and back pain
|Genitourinary system|| Epididymitis
|Of cardio-vascular system|| Phlebitis
Lowering blood pressure
|Hemostasis and blood-forming organs|| Bleeding from the nasal passages
Bleeding from the digestive system
|Organs of the digestive tract|| Increased liver transaminase activity
Bulimia or lack of appetite
Changed language color
Constipation or diarrhea
|Skin|| Stephen-Johnson syn
Methods of administration and dosage
The drug is used rectally in one suppository per day after an enema or self-emptying of the intestine. For half an hour after drug administration, it is recommended to stay in bed. The duration of treatment is usually from 10 to 30 days. The course of treatment is determined by the attending physician, focusing on how quickly complete suppression of pathogenic microflora in the patient's prostate secretory fluid will occur.
With an overdose, patients may experience the following symptoms:
- hallucinations (auditory and visual);
- fear of the light;
If any of the above symptoms occur, you should immediately stop taking Vitaprost Plus.
During the period of taking the drug, care must be taken when driving vehicles and engaging in any other activity that is potentially dangerous and requires quick psychomotor reactions, as well as an increase in concentration.
When signs of photosensitivity appear, Vitaprost plus should be stopped.
In the process of taking the drug should not be exposed to artificial ultraviolet radiation. Also avoid long sun exposure.
If the patient has cirrhosis of the liver , but its functions are stable, the dosage adjustment of the drug is not required.
For drugs that do not have cross-resistance with Vitaprost plus, include:
The rate of excretion of Vitaprost plus from the body is slowed down by drugs that are capable of blocking tubular secretion.
If the drug is taken simultaneously with oral anticoagulants, there is an increase in the activity of the latter, as well as an increase in the degree of toxicity of NSAIDs.
Vitaprost plus is released without a prescription.
Terms and conditions of storage
The drug should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 20⁰C in a dark place out of the reach of children. Shelf life - 2 years.
Vitaprost plus price
From 1398 rub. up to 1677 rub.