Vitaprost plus candles user's manual
Form of issue
The drug is available in the form of rectal suppositories, which has a white color. There may be a cream or gray hue. Suppositories have a tarped form. Filled in 5 pcs. in a blister, and then in a cardboard box, where it can contain both a first blister and two blisters.
One Vitaprost plus suppository consists of:
- lomefloxacin hydrochloride 0.4 g;
- extract of the prostate - 0.1 g (if converted to soluble peptides, 20 mg);
- vitessola (solid fat), which acts as an auxiliary substance.
Vitaprost plus has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects. The main active substance (Lomefloxacin) is a bactericidal agent with a wide spectrum of action and is part of the group of fluoroquinols. Lemofloxacin exerts a direct effect on the DNA-gyrase (bacterial enzyme), which provides supercoiling.
In addition, the drug is able to disrupt the processes of DNA replication and transcription and form complexes with the DNA-gyrase tetramer. All this leads to the death of microbial cells.
Often sufficiently low concentrations of the drug, so that it has the maximum therapeutic effect on the body. In most cases, only 1 μg per 1 ml is sufficient to inhibit 95% of the strains. Immunity to the drug is extremely rare.
As for the extract of the prostate, it has antiaggregant activity and has an organotropic effect on the prostate, which is expressed as:
- improving the copulative function;
- reduction of pain syndrome and any other feeling of discomfort;
- normalization of the parameters of the ejaculate and prostate;
- reducing the risk of blood clots in the veins of the prostate;
- stimulation of the muscular tone of the bladder;
- increase in the number of lecithin grains that are present in the secretion of the acini;
- normalization of the secretory function of epithelial cells;
- decreasing the degree of leukocyte infiltration;
- removal of puffiness.
- Before and after surgical operations on the prostate.
- Prostatitis occurs in both acute and chronic forms, including those associated with other inflammatory pathologies of the genitourinary system of organs.
- Individual intolerance of Vitaprost plus components.
- Children and adolescence (up to 18 years). This is due to the fact that up to this age there are processes of formation of the bone system.
- Diseases of the central nervous system, accompanied by epileptic seizures.
- Cerebral atherosclerosis.
Table of possible side effects
|From the side:||Manifestations|
|Sense organs|| Pain in the eyes
Pain and a sense of noise in the ears
|Breathing organs|| Mushroom-like symptoms
Increased volume of secreted secretory fluid
|The musculoskeletal system|| Pain in chest and back
|Genitourinary system|| Epididymitis
Retention of urine
Bloody discharge from the urethra
|Of cardio-vascular system|| Phlebitis
Decrease of blood pressure
|Hemostasis and hematopoietic systems|| Bleeding from the nasal passages
Increased factory production
Bloody discharge from the digestive system
|Gastrointestinal organs|| Increased activity of hepatic transaminases
Bulimia or lack of appetite
Changed language color
Constipation or diarrhea
|Skin|| Stephen-Johnson's sonor
Dosage and Administration
The drug is applied rectally on one suppository a day after enema or an independent emptying of the intestine. For half an hour after the drug is recommended to stay in bed. The duration of treatment, as a rule, is from 10 to 30 days. The course of treatment is determined by the attending physician, focusing on how quickly the complete suppression of pathogenic microflora in the secretory fluid of the patient's prostate will occur.
In case of an overdose, the following symptoms can be observed in patients:
- hallucinations (auditory and visual);
- fear of light;
If any of the above manifestations occur, immediately stop taking Vitaprost plus.
During the period of taking the drug, care must be taken when driving vehicles and engaging in any other activity that is potentially dangerous and requires rapid psychomotor reactions, as well as increased concentration.
When there are signs of photosensitization, Vitaprost plus should be discontinued.
In the process of taking the drug should not be exposed to artificial ultraviolet radiation. Also, avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
If the patient has cirrhosis of the liver , but its functions are stable, correction of the dosage of the drug is not required.
To drugs that do not have cross-resistance with Vitaprost plus, you can refer:
The rate of excretion of Vitaprost plus from the body slows down preparations that are capable of blocking tubular secretion.
If the drug is taken concurrently with oral anticoagulants, there is an increase in the activity of the latter, as well as an increase in the degree of toxicity of NSAIDs.
Vitaprost plus is released without prescription.
Terms and conditions of storage
The drug can be stored at a temperature not exceeding 20 ° C in a dark place inaccessible to children. Shelf life - 2 years.
Vitaprost plus price
From 1398 rubles. up to 1677 rubles.