Vinpocetine Acry: instructions for use
- Vinpocetine Acry: instructions for use
The drug is available in the form of flat-white tablets of white color with the presence of chamfer. Yellowish tint and non-essential marbling are allowed. The tablets are packaged in blisters, and then sealed in cardboard packs.
1 tablet contains 5 mg of the main active ingredient - Vinpocetine. Auxiliary components include:
- magnesium strearate;
- potato starch;
- aerosil (colloidal silicon dioxide);
Vinpocetine Acre is a vasodilating agent. It improves blood circulation and metabolism in the brain tissues, which leads to an increase in the consumption of oxygen and glucose. In addition, the drug contributes to:
- reduction of blood viscosity;
- increased ATP (adenosine triphosphate), cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate), AMP (adenosine monophosphate);
- increase blood circulation specifically in ischemic areas of brain tissue;
- reducing the degree of aggregation of erythrocytes;
- selective blocking of calcium-dependent phosphodiesterase;
- increased cerebral blood flow;
- increased levels of serotonin and norepinephrine in brain tissue;
- the transformation of glucose decomposition into a more energy efficient anaerobic way:
- normalization of the return process of red blood cells oxygen;
- facilitate the penetration of glucose through the blood-brain barrier to brain tissue;
- blocking the process of red blood cell utilization of adenosine;
- increasing the degree of neuron resistance to the development of hypoxia processes.
- increase the degree of deforming ability of red blood cells.
Also Vinpocetine-acre can have an antioxidant effect.
The drug is indicated in the presence of the following pathologies:
- vegetative-vascular dystonia, which is accompanied by menopausal syndrome;
- vertigo with labyrinth etiology;
- Meniere's disease;
- hearing impairment, which are toxic or vascular genesis;
- vascular diseases of the eye and retina;
- post-traumatic encephalopathy;
- pronounced headaches;
- dyscirculatory encephalopathy, accompanied by impaired memory;
- cerebral circulatory failure (chronic and acute).
- Children's age (up to 18 years).
- Period of pregnancy and lactation.
- Hemorrhagic stroke occurring in the acute phase.
- Arrhythmia (severe forms).
- Tendency to increase intracranial pressure.
- CHD (severe forms).
- Intolerance to the components of the drug.
- The first few days after a cerebral hemorrhagic stroke occurred.
Table of possible side effects
|From the side:||Manifestations|
|Skin integument|| Hyperhidrosis
|Of cardio-vascular system|| Extrasystole
QT interval increase
ST segment depression
Decreased intraventricular conduction
|The sense organs and the nervous system|| Malaise
Drowsiness or sleep disturbance
|Digestive organs|| Heartburn
Bouts of nausea
Dry oral mucosa
In case of drug overdose, side effects may increase. The patient must be given first aid, namely:
- perform a gastric lavage procedure;
- give an adsorbent, for example, activated carbon or Enterosgel;
- call a doctor who will prescribe a symptomatic treatment.
Methods of administration and dosage
As a rule, the drug is prescribed in 5-10 mg (1-2 tablets) 3 times a day. Maintenance dose is 5 mg (1 tablet) 3 times a day for a long period of time (2 months or more).
The maximum daily dose should not exceed 30 mg. At the end of the course of treatment, the dosage of the drug should be reduced gradually. If there are pathologies of the liver and / or kidneys, Vinpocetine-Acre is prescribed in the usual dosage.
The action of Vinpocetine-Acre does not change when it is taken simultaneously with the following medications:
Continuous monitoring of blood pressure is required when combining Vinpocetine-Acry with Methyldopa. This combination may lead to an increase in the level of the hypotensive effect.
You should also be careful when taking Vinpocetine-Acre with drugs that have such effects as:
Although data on any interaction of these drugs with Vinpocetine-acre is not recorded.
It is also worth noting that Vinpocetine-acre can increase the risk of hemorrhagic manifestations when a patient is receiving heparin therapy.
Regularly monitor the ECG indicators should be patients who have a syndrome of prolonged QT interval, as well as those who take drugs that provoke the appearance of such a syndrome, along with Vinpocetine-acre.
If the patient has suffered a hemorrhagic stroke, taking Vinpocetine-acry by parenteral route is possible only after the disappearance of acute manifestations (approximately after a week).
In the appointment of the drug to patients with diabetes, it is necessary to constantly monitor blood sugar levels, because sorbitol is a part of Vinpocetine-acry.
If during the period of taking the drug in a patient there are significant deviations in the electrocardiogram, Vanpocetsetin-acry should be canceled, gradually reducing the dose. The drug is acceptable to take only in the absence of ECG abnormalities, or if they are minor.
- Korsavin Forte.
The drug is released only upon presentation of the prescription.
Terms and conditions of storage
Shelf life is 4 years. The drug should be stored at a temperature of no more than + 25⁰C in a dark and out of reach of children.
Vinpocetine Acre Price
From 67 rub. up to 80 rubles