Vinpocetine-acry: instructions for use
- Vinpocetine-acry: instructions for use
Form of issue
The preparation is issued in the form of flat-cylindrical tablets of white color with presence of a facet. A yellowish tint and the presence of an insignificant marble are permissible. The tablets are packed in contour squares, then sealed in cardboard packs.
In 1 tablet contains 5 mg of the main active substance - vinpocetine. The auxiliary components include:
- magnesium stearate;
- potato starch;
- aerosil (colloidal silicon dioxide);
Vinpocetine-acry is a vasodilating agent. Improves blood circulation and metabolism in the brain tissues, which leads to an increase in the volume of consumption of oxygen and glucose. In addition, the drug contributes to:
- decrease in the degree of viscosity of the blood;
- increase in the content of ATP (adenosine triphosphate), cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate), AMP (adenosine monophosphate);
- increase circulation in the ischemic areas of the brain tissues;
- decrease in the degree of aggregation of red blood cells;
- selective blocking of calcium-dependent phosphodiesterase;
- increased cerebral blood flow;
- increase in brain tissue serotonin and norepinephrine;
- the transformation of the processes of the decay of glucose into a more energy-efficient anaerobic pathway:
- normalization of the process of recoil by erythrocytes of oxygen;
- facilitating the penetration of glucose through the blood-brain barrier to the brain tissues;
- blocking the processes of utilization of red blood cells adenosine;
- increase the degree of resistance of neurons to the development of hypoxia processes.
- increase the degree of deformability of erythrocytes.
Also, Vinpocetine-acry can exert an antioxidant effect.
The drug is indicated in the presence of the following pathologies:
- vegetative-vascular dystonia, which is accompanied by climacteric syndrome;
- dizziness, having labyrinthine etiology;
- Ménière's disease;
- Hearing impairment, which have a toxic or vascular genesis;
- vascular diseases of the membrane and retina of the eyes;
- post-traumatic encephalopathy;
- severe headaches;
- discirculatory encephalopathy, accompanied by memory impairment;
- insufficiency of cerebral circulation (chronic and acute).
- Children's age (up to 18 years).
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Hemorrhagic stroke, which occurs in the acute phase.
- Arrhythmia (severe forms).
- Propensity to increase intracranial pressure.
- IHD (severe forms).
- Intolerance of the components of the drug.
- The first few days after the cerebral hemorrhagic stroke took place.
Table of possible side effects
|From the side:||Manifestations|
|Skin covers|| Hyperhidrosis
|Of cardio-vascular system|| Extrasystolia
Increase the QT interval
Depression of the ST segment
Decreased degree of intraventricular conduction
|Organs of Sense and Nervous System|| Malaise
Drowsiness or sleep disturbance
|Organs of the digestive system|| Heartburn
Attacks of nausea
Dryness of the oral mucosa
In the case of an overdose of the drug, side effects may increase. The patient needs first aid, namely:
- to perform the procedure of gastric lavage;
- give adsorbent, for example, activated carbon or Enterosgel;
- Call a physician who prescribes symptomatic treatment.
Dosage and Administration
As a rule, the drug is prescribed for 5-10 mg (1-2 tablets) 3 times a day. The maintenance dose is 5 mg (1 tablet) 3 times a day for a long period of time (2 months or more).
The maximum daily dose should not exceed 30 mg. At the end of the course of treatment, the dosage of the drug should be reduced gradually. In the presence of pathologies of the liver and / or kidneys, Vinpocetin-acry is given in the usual dosage.
The action of Vinpocetin-acry does not change when it is simultaneously taken with the following medicines:
Continuous monitoring of blood pressure indicators is required when combined with Vinpocetine-acry and methyldopa. This combination can lead to the fact that the degree of the hypotensive effect is increased.
Also it is necessary to be cautious when taking Vinpocetine-acry with drugs that have such effects as:
Although there is no record of any interaction of these drugs with Vinpocetine-acry.
It is also worth noting that Vinpocetine-acry can increase the risk of hemorrhagic manifestations when heparin therapy is applied to the patient.
Regular monitoring of ECG parameters is necessary for patients who have QT prolonged interval syndrome, as well as for those taking medications that provoke the appearance of such a syndrome, together with Vinpocetin-acry.
If the patient underwent a hemorrhagic stroke, vinpocetin-acry parenteral administration is possible only after the disappearance of acute manifestations (after about a week).
When prescribing a patient with diabetes mellitus, it is necessary to constantly monitor the blood sugar level, because Vinpocetin-acry is sorbitol.
If during the period of taking the drug in the patient there are significant deviations in the electrocardiogram, Vancomycetin-acry should be canceled, gradually lowering the dose. The drug is acceptable only if there are no abnormalities of the ECG, or if they are insignificant.
- Korsavin Forte.
The drug is released only on presentation of the prescription.
Conditions and shelf life
Shelf life is 4 years. The drug should be stored at a temperature of no more than + 25 ° C in a dark place inaccessible to children.
From 67 rubles. up to 80 rubles.