Viburcol candles instructions
Candles Viburkol are homeopathic medicines, they restore the constancy of the internal environment of the body. The drug is used in various diseases in children and adults in order to achieve anti-inflammatory, analgesic and sedative (sedative effect).
Release form and composition
The drug Viburkol is available in the dosage form - candles (suppositories). They have a torpedo shape, white or light yellow color and a smooth surface. The composition of one candle contains several components that are minerals and medicinal plants:
- Calcium carbonicum Hahnemanni D8 - 4.4 mg.
- Atropa bella-donna D2 - 1.1 mg
- Matricaria recutita D1 - 1.1 mg.
- Pulsatilla pratensis D2 - 2.2 mg.
- Plantago major D3 - 1.1 mg.
- Solanum dulcamara D4 - 1.1 mg.
Viburcol contains tallow as an auxiliary substance, which is melted at body temperature after the candle has been inserted into the rectal cavity. Candles are packaged in a blister packaging in the amount of 12 pieces. The cardboard pack contains two blister packs and instructions. On the use of the drug.
Active substances and components of candles Viburkol have a complex effect on the body, which is manifested in the implementation of a number of therapeutic effects:
- Anti-inflammatory effect - reduces the severity of the inflammatory response in the tissues, regardless of its localization in the body.
- Analgesic effect - reduces the intensity of pain by reducing the severity of inflammation.
- Sedative effect - reduces pathological nervous impulses in the structures of the central nervous system, due to which a sedative effect develops.
- Antispasmodic action - reduces the tone of the smooth muscles of the walls of the hollow organs of the digestive tract, urinary system and respiratory organs.
- Detoxification effect - contributes to the speedy natural elimination of various toxins from the body.
- Decrease in body temperature due to a decrease in the severity of general intoxication of the body and inflammatory processes.
These effects of the drug are also realized due to the activation of the protective and adaptive capabilities of the organism.
After rectal administration of the suppository into the rectal cavity, the active ingredients are absorbed by the mucous membrane and enter the systemic circulation within 10-15 minutes.
Indications for use
Indications for use of candles Viburkol include inflammatory diseases of various etiologies and localization
- Inflammatory processes in the organs of the genital and urinary system - chronic prostatitis in men, inflammation of the uterus in women ( adnexitis , oophoritis), pyelonephritis (infectious inflammation of the kidneys), cystitis (inflammation of the bladder), urethritis (pathological process in the urethra).
- Infectious and inflammatory processes in the organs of the digestive system - gastritis (inflammation of the gastric mucosa), enterocolitis (pathology of the small and large intestines), hepatitis (inflammation of the liver), pathological process in the biliary tract, pancreatitis (inflammation in the pancreas).
- Pathology of the upper and lower respiratory tract - an acute respiratory viral infection (ARVI) accompanied by an inflammatory reaction of the nasal cavity, pharynx, larynx, trachea and bronchi, pneumonia (pneumonia).
- Diseases of ENT organs, in particular, acute and chronic sinusitis (inflammation of the paranasal paranasal sinuses), acute otitis media (inflammation of the mucous membrane of the middle ear cavity).
- Excessive nervous excitement with neurosis, prolonged stress, mental fatigue.
- A state of increased convulsive readiness, which may be the first manifestation of the incipient development of epilepsy.
These pathological conditions serve as an indication for the use of Viburkol candles for both adults and children over the age of 1 year.
The only absolute contraindication to the use of Viburcol spark plugs is individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to one or more components of the drug.
Dosage and administration
Candles Viburkol introduced into the lumen of the rectum (rectal administration). The dosage for adults and children older than one year is 1 candle per administration. Depending on the severity of the pathology and the course of the pathological inflammatory process, the frequency of administration of the Viburcol candle is different. In case of acute pathological process, 1 candle is injected 4-5 times per day and 2-3 times per day, while improving the condition and reducing the manifestations of the pathological process. The introduction of the candle during the day is carried out at equal intervals. The duration of the course of use of candles Viburkol determined by the attending physician. On average, it is 3-14 days.
Of the side effects and negative reactions, rare cases of development of allergic reactions in the form of a rash on the skin and its itching are described. Even less often can develop urticaria (characteristic rashes and swelling, resembling a nettle burn), angioedema Quincke (marked swelling of the skin and subcutaneous tissue with predominant localization in the region of the face and external genital organs) and anaphylactic shock (severe allergic reaction with progressive reduction of arterial blood) development of multiple organ failure).
Before using rectal suppositories Viburkol, you must carefully read the instructions to the drug. There are several specific guidelines for their use:
- At the very beginning of the course of drug therapy, the symptoms of the main inflammatory pathological process may worsen, which decreases over a short period of time. In the case of continued deterioration, the use of Viburcol spark plugs must be stopped and consult a doctor.
- The active ingredients of the drug do not interact with other drugs with their simultaneous use.
- Candles Viburkol can be used for pregnant and lactating women.
- The drug does not affect the speed of psychomotor reactions and concentration.
In the pharmacy network, Viburcol candles are sold without a prescription. If you have any questions or concerns about the use of the drug, you should consult with your doctor.
To date, not a single case of an overdose with Viburcol has been registered.
Analogs candles Viburkol
Structural analogues of Viburcol candles with a similar therapeutic and pharmacological effect are absent.
Terms and conditions of storage
The shelf life of candles Viburkol since their manufacture is 3 years. The drug must be stored in its original packaging, dark, dry, out of the reach of children at a temperature not higher than + 25 ° C.
The average cost of rectal suppositories Viburkol in pharmacies in Moscow varies from 344 to 469 rubles.