Vetoron for children: instructions for use
- Vetoron for children: instructions for use
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Dosing and Administration
- Side effect
- Drug Interactions
- special instructions
- Leave conditions
- Storage conditions
- Shelf life
- Average price in pharmacies in Moscow
- Vetoron for children analogs
ATX A11BA code
Pharmacotherapeutic group : multivitamins. Combined vitamin preparation. Biological additive.
Dosage form : drops and tablets for oral administration.
Form release : a liquid of dark orange color with a weak characteristic odor, a dropper-bottle, a cardboard box.
Chewable tablets of yellow color with the taste of sea-buckthorn, blister pack, cardboard box.
Combined vitamin preparation, which provides antioxidant, immunomodulating, adaptogenic, anti-inflammatory and antitoxic (radioprotective) action. These properties are provided by the ability of Vetoron to bind active oxygen, protecting the cellular structures of the body from the negative effects of free radicals. Increases immunity and resistance to stress.
Active substance :
- Beta-carotene (provitamin A);
- Vitamin E;
- Vitamin C.
Auxiliary components :
- Sorbic acid;
- RH 40 Cremophora;
- Purified water;
- Calcium stearic;
- Talc pharmaceutical;
- Oil vaseline;
- Natural dye;
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (flavor of sea-buckthorn).
Beta carotene (a precursor of vitamin A) ensures normal functioning of the retina, prevents the oxidation of fats, which is one of the causes of atherosclerosis, normalizes the functioning of the immune system.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a powerful antioxidant that protects protein molecules and nucleic acids from the damaging effects of free radicals formed in the body, both under normal metabolism and under the influence of aggressive toxins. It contributes to the restoration of vitamin E, is involved in the processes of collagen synthesis (a structural component of bones, ligaments, tendons, vascular walls), noradrenaline (a substance that affects psychophysiological reactions) and carnitine that converts fats into energy. It plays an important role in the process of converting cholesterol into bile acids, which increase peristalsis and promote digestion of fats.
Tocopherol (vitamin E) takes part in the fight against free radicals, stimulates the relaxation of the vascular walls, prevents the oxidation of lipids, promotes the normal functioning of the immune system.
Due to the fact that the pharmacological action of Vetoron is due to the combined effect of its active components, it is not possible to carry out kinetic observations.
Indications for use
- Diagnosis and prevention of avitaminosis A, C, E;
- Increase of the body's immune forces in children who are often ill;
- Rehabilitation period after surgery, severe burns and infectious diseases;
- As a part of combined therapy for respiratory diseases, syndrome of visual fatigue;
- Enhancement of adaptive abilities of the organism;
- Excessive mental and physical activity;
- Inadequate and unbalanced nutrition;
- Digestive disorders, gastritis , gastroduodenitis (as part of complex therapy).
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- Hypervitaminosis A;
- Children up to 3 years;
Dosing and Administration
Drops for oral administration are recommended to be taken once a day during meals.
In order to prevent:
- Children age 3-7 years - 0.1 ml (2 cap.);
- Age 7-14 years - 0.2 ml (4 cap.)
- Older than 14 years - 0.25 ml (5 drops).
For medicinal purposes :
- 3-7 years - 0.2 ml (4 drops);
- 7-14 years - 0.25 ml (5 drops);
- Older than 14 years - 0.3-0.4 ml (6-8 cap.).
The duration of the course of treatment is 2-4 weeks. According to medical indications, the duration of the course of taking multivitamins can be increased to 3-6 months. In this situation, treatment should be carried out under the constant supervision of a specialist.
Chewable tablets should be taken with meals once a day.
- 3-7 years - 1 tablet
- 7-14 years - 1.5 tablets;
- Older than 14 years - 2 tablets.
It is possible to develop skin allergic reactions (itching, hyperemia, urticaria , angioedema, etc.).
With simultaneous use with calcium preparations, neomycin, colestyramine, as well as with the administration of elevated doses of vitamin E, there is a decrease in absorption of β-carotene.
To avoid overdose it is not recommended to take Vetoron in combination with other vitamin preparations. Multivitamins do not affect activities requiring concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions.
Refers to non-prescription drugs.
Store in a dry place, protected from light, out of reach of children, at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C.
Shelf life of the drug is 3 years from the date of issue. After the expiry date indicated on the package, the drug should not be used.
Average price in pharmacies in Moscow
196.00 rubles drops.
Vetoron for children analogs
- Vectrum junior;
- Vibovit Baby;
- Kombilipen tabs;