Vetoron for children: instructions for use
- Vetoron for children: instructions for use
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for use
- Dosage and administration
- Side effect
- Drug interactions
- special instructions
- Vacation conditions
- Storage conditions
- Shelf life
- Average price in Moscow pharmacies
- Veteron for children analogues
ATX A11BA code
Pharmacotherapeutic group : multivitamins. Combined vitamin preparation. Biological additive.
Dosage form : drops and tablets for oral administration.
Form release : dark orange liquid with a faint characteristic odor, dropper bottle, cardboard box.
Chewable tablets of yellow color with sea-buckthorn flavor, blister pack, cardboard box.
Combined vitamin preparation that has antioxidant, immunomodulatory, adaptogenic, anti-inflammatory and anti-toxic (radioprotective) action. These properties are provided by the ability of Vetoron to bind active oxygen, protecting the cellular structures of the body from the negative effects of free radicals. Increases immunity and resistance to stress.
Active ingredient :
- Beta-carotene (provitamin A);
- Vitamin E;
- Vitamin C.
Auxiliary components :
- Sorbic acid;
- RH 40 cremophor;
- Purified water;
- Calcium stearin;
- Talc Pharmaceutical;
- Vaseline oil;
- Natural dye;
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone (sea buckthorn flavoring).
Beta carotene (the precursor of vitamin A) ensures the normal functioning of the retina, prevents the oxidation of fat, which is one of the causes of atherosclerosis, normalizes the immune system.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a powerful antioxidant that protects protein molecules and nucleic acids from the destructive effects of free radicals that form in the body, both under normal metabolism and under the influence of aggressive toxins. It promotes the recovery of vitamin E, is involved in the synthesis of collagen (a structural component of bones, ligaments, tendons, vascular walls), norepinephrine (a substance that influences psychophysiological reactions) and carnitine, which converts fats into energy. It plays an important role in the process of converting cholesterol into bile acids, enhancing peristalsis and promoting the digestion of fats.
Tocopherol (vitamin E) is involved in the fight against free radicals, stimulates relaxation of the vascular walls, prevents lipid oxidation, contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
Due to the fact that the pharmacological action of Vetoron is caused by the cumulative action of its active components, the conduct of kinetic observations is not possible.
Indications for use
- Diagnosis and prevention of avitaminosis A, C, E;
- Enhancing the body's immune forces in frequently ill children;
- The rehabilitation period after surgery, severe burns and infectious diseases;
- As part of combination therapy for respiratory diseases, visual fatigue syndrome;
- Increase the adaptive abilities of the body;
- Excessive mental and physical exertion;
- Inadequate and unbalanced nutrition;
- Digestive disorders, gastritis , gastroduodenitis (as part of complex therapy).
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- Hypervitaminosis A;
- Children's age up to 3 years;
Dosage and administration
Drops for oral administration are recommended to be taken once a day during meals.
In order to prevent:
- Children age 3-7 years - 0.1 ml (2 drops.);
- Age 7-14 years - 0.2 ml (4 drops.)
- Older than 14 years old - 0.25 ml (5 drops).
For therapeutic purposes :
- 3-7 years - 0.2 ml (4 drops);
- 7-14 years - 0.25 ml (5 drops);
- Over 14 years old - 0.3-0.4 ml (6-8 drops.).
Duration of treatment is 2-4 weeks. According to medical indications, the duration of a course of taking multivitamins can be increased to 3-6 months. In this situation, treatment should be carried out under the constant supervision of a specialist.
Chewable tablets are recommended to be taken with food once a day.
- 3-7 years - 1 tablet
- 7-14 years - 1.5 tablets;
- Over 14 years old - 2 tablets.
Perhaps the development of skin allergic reactions (itching, hyperemia, urticaria , angioedema, etc.).
With simultaneous use with calcium, neomycin, Kolestiramine, as well as with the introduction of high doses of vitamin E, a decrease in β-carotene absorption is noted.
In order to avoid overdose, it is not recommended to take Vetoron in combination with other vitamin preparations. Multivitamins do not affect occupations that require concentration and psychomotor speed.
Refers to non-prescription drugs.
Store in a dry, protected from light, out of reach of children at a temperature not exceeding 25 C.
The shelf life of the drug for 3 years from the date of issue. After the expiration date indicated on the package, the drug is not allowed to use.
Average price in Moscow pharmacies
196.00 rubles a drop.
Veteron for children analogues
- Vectrum Junior;
- Vibovit Baby;
- Combined Tabs;