Vazonit instructions for use
- Vazonit instructions for use
- Form of formulation and composition of the preparation
- Pharmacological properties of the drug
- Indications for use
- Contraindications to use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Application of the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Side effects
- An overdose of the drug
- special instructions
- Storage and dispensing conditions
- Vasonite price
The drug Vazonit is a drug from the group of peripheral vasodilators, the therapeutic effect of which is aimed at improving blood circulation in the vessels.
Form of formulation and composition of the preparation
The drug Vazonit is available in the form of tablets for oral administration. Tablets are white, oblong white with a horizontal strip on both sides. The drug is packed in a cardboard box, each contains 2 blisters of 10 pieces.
The main active substance of the drug is pentoxifylline. Each tablet contains 600 mg of the active ingredient. Also in the composition of the preparation are the auxiliary components - magnesium sterate, cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Pharmacological properties of the drug
When the pill is taken orally, the blood circulation in the zones of its disturbance improves in patients. Due to the direct action of the main substance of the drug on erythrocytes, the fluidity of the blood improves, stagnant processes in the veins decrease, aggregation of platelets and erythrocytes decreases. Many patients noted that on the background of treatment with the drug, the condition of veins on legs was improved in case of predisposition or revealed varicose, the sense of heaviness and "fatness" in the calf muscles disappeared, and the distance of walking increased. In addition, the active ingredients of the drug are aimed at improving microcirculation in the vessels of the brain, which is especially important for patients with atherosclerosis, ischemia or a genetic predisposition to brain strokes as a result of inadequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to any source.
Indications for use
Vazonitis tablets are prescribed to patients for treatment and prevention of the following conditions:
- Violations of peripheral circulation - angiopathy against diabetes mellitus, Raynaud's disease, obliterating endarteritis;
- Insufficient blood supply to some areas of the brain, resulting in an ischemic stroke;
- Atherosclerosis of large blood vessels;
- Trophic ulcers;
- Progression of varicose veins of the lower limbs;
- Hearing loss, developing as a result of circulatory disorders;
- Disturbances of blood circulation in the eye.
Contraindications to use
According to the instructions, this medication is not prescribed to patients in the presence of such conditions:
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- Bleeding unclear etiology;
- Hemorrhages in the retina of the eye;
- Hemorrhagic stroke;
- Acute myocardial infarction.
Method of administration and dosage
The dosage of the drug and the duration of the course of treatment is determined by the doctor strictly individually for each patient. It directly depends on the diagnosis, the severity of the symptoms of the disease, the presence of concomitant pathologies and a number of other important factors.
According to the instructions for the drug, Vasonit tablets are prescribed to adult patients at a rate of 1 twice a day - in the morning and in the evening. The tablet should be taken immediately after eating, without chewing, squeezed with enough liquid.
Application of the drug during pregnancy and breastfeeding
This drug is not prescribed to women during the period of gestation. In medicine, there is no reliable data on the safety of the effect of the active substance of tablets on the fetus.
If you need to use tablets Vazonit during breastfeeding, it is recommended to stop lactation.
If the dosage of the drug is strictly met, the tablets of Vasonit are well tolerated by patients. At individual hypersensitivity to a preparation on a background of treatment development of following by-effects is possible:
- From the nervous system - headaches, insomnia, emotional instability;
- On the part of the organs of the digestive canal - nausea, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, a feeling of overflow in the stomach, diarrhea, vomiting;
- Allergic reactions - rash on the skin, redness, itching, in rare cases, it is possible to develop anaphylactic shock or urticaria.
Against the background of therapy with the drug, the clinical picture of blood can change, in particular, the patient has a decrease in the number of platelets and aplastic anemia.
An overdose of the drug
At a significant excess of the recommended daily dose or uncontrolled long-term use of tablets of vasonitis, the patient may develop symptoms of overdose, which manifest themselves as follows:
- Severe nausea and vomiting in the form of "coffee grounds", which indicates the development of gastric bleeding;
- Violation of the heart rhythm;
- Violations of reflexes;
- Increased body temperature, chills the patient;
- In rare cases, the development of seizures;
- Decrease in blood pressure.
If such symptoms develop, the patient must be taken to the hospital. Treatment of an overdose is symptomatic, the patient is necessarily washed the stomach. There is no specific antidote.
This drug is administered with caution to patients with low blood pressure or a tendency to orthostatic hypotension.
When cerebral atherosclerosis, accompanied by a persistent increase in blood pressure, this drug should be used only under the supervision of a doctor in the least effective therapeutic doses.
With particular caution, Vazonite tablets are prescribed to patients with a heart rhythm disorder or heart failure.
Patients with diagnosed peptic ulcer of the stomach or duodenum should take this medication strictly under the supervision of a specialist in a minimally effective dosage.
Patients who have recently undergone surgical interventions, the drug is administered with caution because of the high risk of postoperative bleeding.
Against the background of taking pills, the patient should monitor blood pressure and heart rate on a daily basis. Periodically, patients should take blood tests to assess her clinical picture.
Storage and dispensing conditions
This drug is dispensed in pharmacies without a doctor's prescription. Shelf life of the drug is 5 years from the date of manufacture, which is indicated on the package. Tablets should be stored out of the reach of children at a temperature of not more than 25 degrees.
The cost of the drug Vazonit 600 mg in pharmacies in Moscow on average is 360-370 rubles for a package of 20 tablets.