Vaginorm C Candle instructions for use
- Vaginorm C Candle instructions for use
Form of issue
The drug is available in the form of white tablets (less often with a yellowish hue) colors. The package contains 6 pcs. tablets.
The composition of the 1st tablet Vaginorma C includes the main active substance - ascorbic acid in an amount of 250 mg and auxiliary components in the form:
- magnesium stearate - 10 mg;
- hypromellose - 60 mg;
- lactose monohydrate - 670 mg;
- polymethylethylosilane - 10 mg.
This drug has an antiseptic (disinfectant) effect. Intended for intravaginal use. Ascorbic acid is able to inhibit the growth of pathogens, reduce the acidity of the vagina and contribute to the normalization of the flora and pH of the vagina. Thus, by lowering the pH, suppression of bacteria having anaerobic etiology occurs.
After the first injection of Vaginorm C:
- after 30 minutes, the pH level drops to 4-e;
- in an hour the concentration of ascorbic acid reaches its peak;
- after the next 4 hours the pH level is reduced by another 0.72.
The process of half-elimination of the drug from the body takes 61 hours. The main active ingredient of the drug is the kidneys.
The norm of the acidity level of the vagina should vary from 3.8 pH to 4.4 pH. If the acidity is normal, then the vaginal environment is acidic. This condition is due to the production of lactobacilli lactic acid, which maintains the pH at the desired level. While the environment in the vagina is acidic, a woman is protected from the formation of pathogens and the development of any vaginal infections.
- Restoration of impaired vaginal microflora.
- Vaginitis, which occurs in a chronic form, or is in a recurrent stage. The disease is caused by anaerobic bacteria.
- Individual intolerance of the drug components (very rare).
- Presence of candidiasis vulvovaginitis.
- Presence of thrush.
Due to the use of Vaginorm C, the following adverse events may occur:
- edema of the vulva;
- hyperemia of the vulva;
- mucous discharge from the vagina;
- itching and burning sensation in the vagina.
There are no reliable data on cases of drug overdose.
Methods of administration and dose
The drug is used by intravaginal injection. One tablet is injected into the vagina, lying on the back. In this case, it is recommended that the legs be bent at the knees. Vaginorm C is administered once a day in the evening (preferably before bedtime).
As a rule, the course of taking the drug is 6 days. However, at the discretion of the doctor, the duration and number of courses may vary.
Pregnancy and lactemia
Reception of Vaginorma C in the indicated periods is possible.
It is not necessary to take breaks in the use of the drug in connection with menstrual bleeding.
Burning sensations and itching with Vaginorm C can occur because of an infection that has a fungal origin.
Vaginorm C does not have the ability to suppress the growth of the fungal flora of the vagina.
The main active substance of the drug (ascorbic acid) can affect the indicators:
- the level of transaminases, bilirubin and lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) in the blood serum;
- concentration of glucose in urine.
- The intake of salicylates can stimulate the processes of excretion from the body of the main active substance Vaginorma S.
- Ascorbic acid is able to reduce the effect of anticoagulants.
- Preparations, which include estrogens, contribute to increasing the bioavailability of ascorbic acid.
Vaginorm C: structural analogues
- Setebe 500. This drug is not recommended for use during pregnancy, as it has the ability to penetrate the placental barrier. It is also used introvaginally. Of the side effects can be noted insomnia and headache.
- Rostvert. The drug should not be used with candidal vulvovaginitis and a tendency to form thromboses.
- Plivit S.
- Vitamin C.
- Ascorbic acid (in the form of tablets at 0.05 mg and 0.025 mg or solution for injection 5% and 10%).
- Ascovit. The purpose of this drug is inadmissible with thrombophlebitis, increased blood clotting, diabetes, as well as individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
- Atzilact. These vaginal suppositories are in most cases prescribed as part of complex therapy. The drug is acceptable for use in pregnancy, at least, no evidence of side effects is not documented.
Vaginorm C is released in pharmacies without a prescription form.
Term and conditions of storage
The drug should be used no more than three years, starting the countdown from the manufacturing date indicated on the package. Store Vaginorm C is permissible at a temperature that does not exceed + 25 ° C.
Vaginorm C price
Vaginorm With a tablet of vaginal 250mg, 6 pieces - 500-650 rub.