Inhalation with angina nebulizer
- What is a nebulizer?
- The inhalation process and its practical meaning
- Preparations for inhalation and procedures.
- Benefits of using a nebulizer for inhalation
Angina is a disease that occurs when an infectious disease of the pharyngeal tonsils.
The condition of the person, sick of an angina, sharply worsens. There is a pain in the throat, tonsils become edematous and hyperemic. Depending on the form of angina, the formation of pus in lacunae, or even abscess, is possible.
Like any disease, angina is better prevented, or treated early.
Tonsillitis is treated in a comprehensive way, using viral drugs, antibiotics, multivitamins and immunomodulators.
What is a nebulizer?
The device, specially designed for inhalation of medicinal products and herbal decoctions, is called a nebulizer.
The principle of its action consists in the lightning-fast introduction of the necessary substance directly into the site of inflammation localization: in this case, into the region of pharyngeal tonsils.
Nebulizers are of two types:
The ultrasonic nebulizer sprays the drug with ultrasound waves. In the membranes of the device, oscillations of a certain frequency are created, which contribute to this.
The inhalation process and its practical meaning
Tablets that need to be taken orally, or even injections, have a general effect on the body and a partial effect on the sore throat. Thus, the infectious agent even gets a "blow" from the inside, but, nevertheless, continues to parasitize in the area of the affected glands.
Nebulizer allows you to destroy harmful bacteria on the tonsils directly at the time of inhalation.
Mucous membranes of the mouth very quickly absorb any substances that fall on their surface. Preparations in the form of solutions instantly penetrate into the blood and begin to act.
Preparations for inhalation and procedures.
Inhalation nebulizer can be carried out with various medications. As a rule, ready-made solutions are sold in the pharmacy. You should not try to make the right mixture on your own, because to create a medicine with the right percentage of constituents, special medical technologies are needed.
When starting to treat angina with a nebulizer, you should consult a specialist in advance. Only when there is an appointment with the name of the desired medication, as well as indicating the dosage, should one go to the practical part of the therapy.
Drugs recommended for inhalation by a nebulizer:
- Inhalations with alcoholic infusion of chlorophyllipt are prescribed in the presence of staphylococcal infection in the oral cavity, and, directly, on the tonsils. The drug must be diluted in saline solution in a ratio of 1:10 chlorophyllipt / saline and perform a procedure for irrigation of the throat three times a day.
- Inhalation with 0.01% solution of myramistin is also recommended to be applied three times during the day. Miramistine is a broad spectrum antiseptic that destroys all bacteria with a few exceptions. For children under 12 years of age, before the inhalation procedure, 0.01% of myramistin is diluted in saline solution 1: 2 miramistin / saline solution. For adults and children over 12 years of age, 4 ml of a non-diluted drug substance per procedure.
- Inhalation with dioxin exerts a disinfectant effect on the inflamed tonsils. 0.5% solution must be diluted with saline in a percentage ratio of 1: 1, and 1% of the mixture is diluted in a 1: 2 ratio of dioxidine / saline solution. Inhalations are performed three times during the day.
- Inhalation with the tonsingon H is not only effective, but also carries no potential danger like alcohol and concentrated solutions, since it is a homeopathic drug.
The composition of the tonsingon includes extracts of medicinal plants (chamomile, oak bark, yarrow, walnut leaves, horsetail and dandelion).
Tolzingon has an effective therapeutic effect in acute and chronic respiratory diseases, including angina.
Babies up to a year before inhalation it is recommended to dilute the medicine with saline solution in the ratio 1: 3; Children from 1 to 7 years - 1: 2; For children older than 7 years, the drug is diluted in a 1: 1 ratio.
Benefits of using a nebulizer for inhalation
Nebulizer therapy with angina can be performed in any age group of patients. Its use does not require special skills or special breathing techniques, which is important in cases when the patient is in serious condition or the age of the child does not allow demanding conscious actions.
In the process of inhalation, the medicine is delivered to the oral cavity, into the nasopharynx and oropharynx continuously and intensively.
The procedure itself is completely safe in the technical and physiological sense.
Inhalation nebulizer with angina - a comfortable procedure with a high level of therapeutic effect.
- Than to gargle with a sore throat in house conditions
- Angina in a child of 2-3 years: symptoms, treatment
- Can I use lugol in angina?
- Angina without fever: symptoms, treatment
- Inhalation in sinusitis, is there any benefit?
- Angina: symptoms, treatment
- Types of angina
- Antibiotics for angina