Brusniewer instructions for use
Brusniver is a combined phyto drug that helps to provide diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects.
The composition of the herbal collection of Brusniewer includes such active components: grass of the string and St. John's Wort, leaves of cowberry, hips.
The preparation is produced in the form of crushed raw materials and powder in filter bags.
Brusniver is a combined phyto collection that is made from certified dried plant raw materials, which includes separate parts of plants: leaves, petals, fruits, twigs.
The use of aqueous infusion and decoction of the collection contributes to the following pharmacological effects:
- Reduction of the pronounced inflammatory process in the body.
- Provide a diuretic effect.
- Provide antimicrobial effects. The drug has a marked effectiveness against diseases caused by staphylococcus aureus, proteus, E. coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and other microorganisms.
The effectiveness of the drug is due to its multicomponent plant composition, the therapeutic effect is due to:
- Polysaccharides and tannins, which are contained in the sequence.
- Vitamins and tannins, which are contained in the dog rose.
- Flavonoids and essential oils, which are part of St. John's wort.
- Glycosides, flavonoids and organic acids, which are contained in cowberry.
Dosing and Administration
The phyto collection of Brusniver can be used to prepare a decoction and infusion intended for internal reception and external use.
- To prepare the broth the contents of the briquette are filled with 0.5 liters of boiling water and insist for 60 minutes. Then the resulting broth should be boiled on low heat for 15 minutes and let stand for another 45 minutes. Next, the resulting broth should be filtered.
- To prepare the infusion of the contents of the briquette is placed in a thermos, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and insist for several hours.
Before using the broth or infusion, the container with the beverage should be shaken carefully.
The obtained infusion or broth is recommended to be used in undiluted warm form for ingestion or preparation of microclysters. And if you need irrigation, syringing, baths or lotions, the Brusniver should be used in a diluted form.
For oral administration the drug is recommended to use 1 / 3-1 / 4 cups up to 4 times a day.
External preparation is used in a warm form. For the purpose of irrigation, syringing or bathing, the drug must be diluted 2-4 times. For the preparation of microclysters, from 25 to 50 ml of warm infusion or decoction in undiluted form is required.
During the treatment of urological diseases and violations of the normal functioning of the urinary system ( cystitis , urethritis, prostatitis), the drug is used for oral administration according to the proposed scheme for 7-21 days. In the event that a patient has a history of chronic illness, the duration of therapy can be increased to several months. Simultaneous use of microclysters is allowed up to 2 times a day for 7-14 days.
During the treatment of proctologic diseases (proctitis, anal fissures, inflammation of the hemorrhoids), the course of using the drug Brusniver is up to 3 weeks. Phyto collection is used for internal reception, as well as for the preparation of lotions (up to 3 times a day) and microclysters (the procedure is carried out overnight).
During the treatment of colitis, only the internal administration of the drug is allowed.
With gynecological diseases (vaginitis, vulvitis, colpitis), the drug is recommended to take inside for 14-30 days. Additionally it is recommended to make baths, syringings, irrigation, microclysters with warm undiluted decoction or infusion several times a day.
Information on the drug overdose to date has not been reported.
Indications for use
Brusniver is used during the treatment of the following diseases:
- Acute and chronic diseases of the urinary tract: cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis.
- Proctological diseases: anal fissures, inflammation of hemorrhoids.
- Gynecological diseases: vulvitis , vaginitis.
The drug can also be used in the treatment of chronic kidney disease and incontinence.
The use of the drug Brusniewer in the period of bearing a child is possible only for the purpose and under the supervision of the attending physician.
The use of phyto harvesting Brusniewer is contraindicated in case of individual intolerance of the constituents of the preparation.
The drug Brusniver can promote the development of allergic reactions.
The medicinal interaction of the phyto harvest of Brusniver with other drugs has not been revealed to date.
If necessary, a combination of the drug Brusniver with other medicines as prescribed by the doctor is allowed.
Storage of the drug should be carried out in a dry, dark place, away from the highly smelling substances, sources of fire and sunlight. The recommended storage temperature is not more than 25 degrees.
There are no exact structural analogues of the drug Brusniver to date. Alternatively, you can discuss with your doctor the possibility of using the following drugs: Diuretic (urological) collection, Phytonefrol, Uriflorin.
The average cost of the drug Brusniver in pharmacies in Moscow is as follows:
- Drug collection in filter bags, 20 pcs. - 75-100 rubles.
- Medicinal collection in briquettes 8 g., 60 pcs. - 110-120 rubles.