Brusniver instructions for use
Brusniver is a combination phyto drug that promotes the provision of diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects.
The composition of the grass collection Brusniver includes such active ingredients: grass succession and hypericum, leaves of lingonberry, rose hips.
The drug is available in the form of crushed raw materials and powder in filter bags.
Brusniver is a combined phyto collection, which is made from certified dried plant materials, which consists of individual plant parts: leaves, petals, fruits, twigs.
The use of water infusion and decoction of the broth contributes to the following pharmacological effects:
- Reduction of the pronounced inflammatory process in the body.
- Provide diuretic effects.
- Provide antimicrobial effects. The drug has a pronounced efficacy against diseases, the causative agent of which is staphylococcal bacillus, Proteus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, as well as other microorganisms.
The effectiveness of the drug due to its multicomponent herbal composition, therapeutic effect is due to:
- Polysaccharides and tannins, which are contained in the series.
- Vitamins and tannins that are found in the dog rose.
- Flavonoids and essential oils that are part of Hypericum.
- Glycosides, flavonoids and organic acids, which are contained in lingonberries.
Method of use, dosage
Phyto collection Brusniver can be used to prepare a decoction and infusion intended for internal use and outdoor use.
- To prepare the broth, the contents of the briquette pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and infuse for 60 minutes. Then, the resulting broth should be boiled on low heat for 15 minutes and let it brew for 45 minutes. Next, the resulting broth should be filtered.
- For the preparation of the present content of the briquette is placed in a thermos, pour 0.5 liters of boiling water and infuse for several hours.
Before using the decoction or infusion container with a drink should be thoroughly shaken.
The resulting infusion or decoction is recommended to be used undiluted with heat for oral ingestion or preparation of micro enemas. If necessary, irrigation, douching, baths or lotions Brusniver should be used in diluted form.
For oral administration, it is recommended to use 1 / 3-1 / 4 cup up to 4 times per day.
Externally, the drug is used in the form of heat. In order to implement irrigation, douching or baths, the drug must be diluted 2-4 times. For the preparation of microclysters requires the use of from 25 to 50 ml of warm infusion or decoction undiluted.
During the treatment of urological diseases and disorders of the normal functioning of the urinary system ( cystitis , urethritis, prostatitis), the drug is used for oral administration according to the proposed scheme for 7-21 days. In the event that the patient has a history of chronic diseases, the duration of therapy may be extended to several months. Simultaneous use microclysters up to 2 times per day for 7-14 days.
During the treatment of proctological diseases (proctitis, anal fissures, inflammation of hemorrhoids), the course of use of the drug Brusniver is up to 3 weeks. Phyto collection is used for internal administration, as well as for the preparation of lotions (up to 3 times a day) and micro enema (the procedure is carried out at night).
During the treatment of colitis is allowed only internal administration of the drug.
In case of gynecological diseases (vaginitis, vulvitis, colpitis), the drug is recommended to be taken orally for 14-30 days. Additionally, it is recommended to make baths, douching, irrigation, microclysters with warm undiluted broth or infusion several times a day.
Information regarding drug overdose has not been reported to date.
Indications for use
Brusniver is used in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Acute and chronic diseases of the urinary tract: cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis.
- Proctological diseases: anal fissures, inflammation of hemorrhoids.
- Gynecological diseases: vulvitis , vaginitis.
The drug can also be used in the treatment of chronic kidney disease and urinary incontinence.
The use of the drug Brusniver in the period of childbearing is possible only by prescription and under the supervision of the attending physician.
The use of phyto collection Brusniver contraindicated in case of individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
The drug Brusniver may contribute to the development of allergic reactions.
Drug interaction phyto collection Brusniver with other drugs to date has not been identified.
In case of need, the combination of the drug Brusniver with other medicines is prescribed by a doctor.
Storage of the drug should be carried out in a dry, dark place, away from strongly smelling substances, sources of fire and sunlight. The recommended storage temperature is no more than 25 degrees.
The exact structural analogues of the drug Brusniver to date has not been identified. Alternatively, you can discuss with your doctor the possibility of using the following drugs: Diuretic (urological) collection, Fitonefrol, Uriflorin.
The average cost of the drug Brusniver in pharmacies in Moscow is shaped like this:
- Drug collection in filter bags, 20 pcs. - 75-100 rubles.
- Drug collection in briquettes 8 g., 60 pcs. - 110-120 rubles.