Bronchobos capsule instructions for use
- Bronchobos capsule instructions for use
- Release form
- Therapeutic effect of the drug
- Prescription drug
- Instructions for use Bronkhobosa
- Warnings and recommendations
- Side effects
- Drug overdose
- Compatibility of bronchobos with other drugs and alcohol
- Storage conditions of Bronhobos capsules
- Analogues of the drug on the active substance (carbocysteine)
- Bronchobos capsules Price
Bronhobos is an expectorant drug that dilutes sputum and promotes its natural removal from the lungs. It is used in acute and chronic diseases of ENT organs.
Latin name: Bronchobos.
Active ingredient: Carbocisteine (Carbocisteine)
Drug manufacturer: Bosnalijek, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
1 capsule of the drug contains 375 mg of the active substance - carbocysteine.
Excipients: colloidal silicon dioxide - 2 mg, gelatin - 8 mg, corn starch - 23 mg, magnesium stearate - 2 mg.
The drug is available in the form of hard gelatin capsules, yellow and opaque in appearance. Capsule filling - white powder. Capsules are available in 10 pieces in each PVC / aluminum blister. One blister pack contains 3 blisters.
Therapeutic effect of the drug
The mucolytic and expectorant effect of Bronchobos capsules is due to the activation of the enzyme (sialic transferase), which is produced by the bronchial mucosa. As a result, the viscosity and elasticity of mucus is restored, the mucous membrane is regenerated, the function and structure of the ciliary epithelium is restored. The drug contributes to the production of immunoglobulin A, as a result of which the immunity of the body is strengthened and the ability to fight for pathogens increases.
Bronchobos has a thinning effect on the secret of the bronchi, which is released from the paranasal sinuses. The drug facilitates the discharge of mucus, sputum and reduces cough.
Bronchobos is prescribed for the treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the respiratory system with impaired mucus removal.
The main diseases for which this drug is prescribed:
- bronchitis - inflammation of the respiratory system, in the process of which the bronchi are involved;
- sinusitis - inflammation of the paranasal sinuses;
- rhinitis - inflammation of the nasal mucosa;
- tracheitis - inflammation of the tracheal mucosa;
- tracheobronchitis - inflammation of the mucous membrane of the trachea and bronchi;
- bronchial asthma - a disease of the bronchial tree caused by inflammation of the immune-allergic nature;
- otitis media - inflammation of the middle ear.
The drug is prescribed to patients in preparation for bronchography or bronchoscopy.
According to the instructions, the drug Bronchobos capsules has such contraindications:
- children's age up to 15 years (children appoint Bronkhobos in syrup);
- acute diseases of the digestive tract, namely gastric and duodenal ulcers;
- chronic cystitis and glomerulonephritis in the period of exacerbation;
- intolerance or hypersensitivity to carbocysteine and drug excipients;
- first trimester of pregnancy.
Caution is prescribed:
- patients suffering from diseases of the stomach and duodenum;
- in period II and III trimester of pregnancy;
- during lactation.
Instructions for use Bronkhobosa
Capsules are taken orally. Adolescents over 15 years old and adults take 2 capsules 3 times a day. A single dose is 750 mg, daily - 2.25 g. After the therapeutic effect is achieved, the daily dose is reduced, 2 capsules are taken 2 times a day. Usually the treatment does not exceed 10 days. The course of treatment can be continued only after the recommendation of a doctor.
Warnings and recommendations
Bronchobos capsules in low doses are prescribed to patients who suffer from duodenal ulcer and stomach. Doses and treatment for these patients are prescribed only by a doctor. To enhance the therapeutic effect of the drug must be combined with various physiological procedures.
While taking the drug Bronhobos may experience such undesirable effects:
- cases of diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, stomach pain, rarely bleeding;
- in rare cases, an allergic reaction was observed, which manifested itself in the form of urticaria, pruritus, exanthema, angioedema;
- headache, malaise, dizziness, weakness;
- elderly patients and patients with bronchial asthma may experience airway obstruction.
In the event of severe signs of side effects, stop taking the capsules immediately and consult a doctor for advice.
Overdose is usually expressed in the form of stomach pain, diarrhea and nausea, turning into vomiting. Overdose treatment is symptomatic.
Compatibility of bronchobos with other drugs and alcohol
- Glucocorticosteroids and Bronhobos increase the therapeutic effect of each other;
- Bronchobos enhances the effect of antibacterial drugs;
- the drug enhances the therapeutic effect of theophylline;
- Carbocisteine weakens atropin-like and antitussive agents.
During the course of treatment Bronhobosom alcohol intake should be excluded.
Storage conditions of Bronhobos capsules
The drug is recommended to be stored at a temperature of 15-30 degrees Celsius. It is necessary to store the drug away from children. Bronchobos shelf life is 3 years.
Analogues of the drug on the active substance (carbocysteine)
- Bronhobos in syrup;
- Libexin Muko;
- Drill is expectorant;
Bronchobos capsules Price
The average price of capsules Bronhobos №30 - 230 rubles