Bronchobos capsule instruction manual
- Bronchobos capsule instruction manual
- Form of issue
- Therapeutic effect of the drug
- Appointment of the drug
- Instructions for use Bronhobosa
- Caveats and Recommendations
- Side effects
- An overdose of the drug
- Compatibility Bronhobosa with other drugs and alcohol
- Bronchobos storage conditions in capsules
- Analogues of the drug for the active substance (carbocysteine)
- Bronchobos capsules price
Bronchobos is an expectorant drug that dilutes sputum and promotes its natural excretion from the lungs. It is used for acute and chronic diseases of the ENT organs.
Latin name: Bronchobos.
Active substance: Carbocysteine (Carbocisteine)
Manufacturer of the drug: Bosnalijek, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
1 capsule contains 375 mg of active substance - carbocysteine.
Excipients: silicon dioxide colloid - 2 mg, gelatin - 8 mg, corn starch - 23 mg, magnesium stearate - 2 mg.
Form of issue
The preparation is available in the form of hard gelatin capsules, yellow and opaque in appearance. Filling the capsule is a white powder. Capsules are available in 10 pieces in each PVC / aluminum blister. One cardboard box contains 3 blisters.
Therapeutic effect of the drug
The mucolytic and expectorant effect of Bronchobos capsules is due to the activation of the enzyme (sialic transferase), which is produced by the bronchial mucosa. As a result, the viscosity and elasticity of mucus are restored, the mucous membrane is regenerated, the function and structure of the ciliary epithelium are restored. The drug contributes to the production of immunoglobulin A, due to strengthening the body's immunity and increasing the ability to fight in pathogens of the disease.
Bronchobos has a thinning effect on the secretion of the bronchi, which is excreted from the paranasal sinuses. The drug facilitates the departure of mucus, phlegm and reduces cough.
Appointment of the drug
Bronchobos is prescribed for the treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the respiratory system with impaired excretion of mucus.
The main diseases in which this drug is prescribed:
- bronchitis - inflammation of the respiratory system, in which bronchi are involved;
- sinusitis - inflammation of the paranasal sinuses;
- rhinitis - inflammation of the nasal mucosa;
- tracheitis - inflammation of the mucous membrane of the trachea;
- tracheobronchitis - inflammation of the mucous membrane of the trachea and bronchi;
- bronchial asthma - a disease of the bronchial tree, caused by inflammation of the immune-allergic nature;
- otitis media - inflammation of the middle ear.
The drug is prescribed to patients in the period of preparation for bronchography or bronchoscopy.
According to the instructions, the preparation Bronhobos in capsules has such contraindications:
- children under 15 years (children are prescribed Bronhobos in syrup);
- acute gastrointestinal diseases, namely, gastric and duodenal ulcer;
- Cystitis and glomerulonephritis chronic and in the period of exacerbation;
- intolerance or hypersensitivity to carbocysteine and excipients of the drug;
- first trimester of pregnancy.
With caution appoint:
- patients suffering from diseases of the stomach and duodenum;
- during the II and III trimester of pregnancy;
- during lactation.
Instructions for use Bronhobosa
Capsules are taken orally. Adolescents over 15 years and adults take 2 capsules 3 times a day. The single dose is 750 mg, the daily dose is 2.25 g. After the therapeutic effect is achieved, the daily dose is reduced, taking 2 capsules 2 times a day. Usually the course of treatment does not exceed 10 days. The course of treatment can be continued only after a doctor's recommendation.
Caveats and Recommendations
Bronchobos capsules in low doses are prescribed to patients who suffer from peptic ulcer and stomach ulcer. Doses and treatment for such patients is prescribed only by a doctor. To enhance the therapeutic effect of the drug should be combined with different physiological procedures.
During the administration of Bronchobos, such undesirable effects may occur:
- From the digestive tract, cases of diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, stomach pain, and rarely bleeding were reported;
- In rare cases, an allergic reaction was observed, which manifested itself in the form of hives, itchy, exanthema, angioedema;
- headache, malaise, dizziness, weakness;
- In elderly patients and patients with bronchial asthma, airway obstruction may occur.
If you have severe signs of side effects, immediately stop taking the capsules and consult a doctor for advice.
An overdose of the drug
Usually, an overdose is expressed in the form of stomach pain, diarrhea and nausea, resulting in vomiting. Treatment of an overdose is symptomatic.
Compatibility Bronhobosa with other drugs and alcohol
- Glucocorticosteroids and Bronchobos increase the therapeutic effect of each other;
- Bronhobos enhances the effect of antibacterial drugs;
- the drug enhances the therapeutic effect of Theophyllin;
- Carbocysteine weakens atropine-like and antitussive agents.
During the course of treatment with Bronhobos, the intake of alcoholic beverages should be excluded.
Bronchobos storage conditions in capsules
The drug is recommended to store at a temperature of 15-30 degrees Celsius. Keep the drug away from children. The shelf life of Bronhobos is 3 years.
Analogues of the drug for the active substance (carbocysteine)
- Bronchobos in syrup;
- Libexin Muko;
- Drill expectorant;
Bronchobos capsules price
The average price of capsules Bronhobos № 30 - 230 rubles