Broncho-vaccus adult instruction manual
- Broncho-vaccus adult instruction manual
- Form of issue
- Therapeutic effect of the drug
- Purpose of the drug:
- Instructions for use Broncho-vaccoma adult
- Caveats and Recommendations
- Side effects:
- Compatibility Broncho-vaccoma with other drugs
- An overdose of the drug
- Broncho-Vaccoma storage conditions for adults
- Analogues of the drug Broncho-vaccus adult
- Broncho-vaccine adult price
Broncho-vaccus is a drug with a pronounced immunostimulating effect. It is used to treat and prevent respiratory infections, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases.
Latin name: Broncho-Vaxom.
Active ingredient: Liofilizate bacterial lysates.
Producer of the drug: OM PHARMA, Switzerland.
Immunostimulating drug of bacterial origin.
The capsule of the preparation contains a lyophilizate of bacterial lysates (Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus pyogenes, Moraxella catarrhalis, Streptococcus viridans, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella ozaenae).
Excipients: monosodium glutamate, propyl gallate anhydrous, magnesium stearate, mannitol, pregelatinized starch.
The surface shell contains titanium dioxide, indgocarmine, gelatin.
Form of issue
The preparation is available in the form of gelatin capsules of 10 pieces in each blister. Issue in cardboard packages No. 10 and No. 30. Capsules have a size of 3, the body and cap are plain, blue and not transparent. Filling the capsule is a powder of light beige color.
Therapeutic effect of the drug
Broncho-vaccine adult is a stimulant of the body's immune defense, the drug increases resistance to microorganisms that cause diseases of the respiratory system. Studies from the field of immunopharmacology have proved the presence of the basic properties of Broncho-vaccoma:
- increase the formation of immunoglobulins, which are produced by saliva and mucosa of the respiratory tract;
- increases the number of T-lymphocytes.
As a consequence, Broncho-vaccine reduces the chances of infectious diseases of the respiratory system, shortens the time of recovery and reduces the probability of the transition of the disease into a chronic form.
Purpose of the drug:
Broncho-vaccine is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of repeated infections of the respiratory tract. The drug is used to prevent the exacerbation of bronchitis and its transition to a chronic form. The drug is prescribed in the complex treatment of acute respiratory infections of any etiology.
According to the instructions, the drug Broncho-vaccus adult has such contraindications:
- Children under 12 years of age (there is a Bronho-vaccine for children);
- intolerance and hypersensitivity to the main components and excipients of the drug.
Be wary appoint pregnant and lactating.
- In the first trimester of pregnancy do not recommend therapy with this drug; in all other trimesters, treatment is performed only on the advice of a doctor and, accordingly, under his supervision.
- During lactation, experts advise to refuse to take Broncho-vaccoma for adults.
Admission Broncho-vaccine adult during lactation and pregnancy is possible if the benefit to the mother exceeds the risk for a newborn or fetus. Clinical studies of the use of Broncho-vaccoma in pregnant women have not been conducted. Studies regarding the safety of taking the drug during lactation were not conducted. Currently, no data are available. Only an experimental study on animals was conducted, a negative effect on pregnancy and fetal development was not revealed.
Instructions for use Broncho-vaccoma adult
Capsules are taken orally inwards. Adults and children over 12 years of age take 1 capsule a day before meals in the morning. The course of treatment is observed for a minimum of 10 days, the treatment is maintained until the symptoms disappear completely. The duration of the course or the appointment of a second course is determined by the doctor, based on the patient's general health.
The course of prevention will be built from 3-ten-day cycles with observance of an interval of 20 days.
If the capsule is difficult to swallow, then it should be opened and mixed powder with drink (water, fruit juice, milk, other drinks).
Caveats and Recommendations
Broncho-vaccine does not affect the concentration of attention. Therefore, the drug can be taken during the management of vehicles or working with complex mechanisms.
Broncho-vaccine is usually well tolerated by patients. But, according to studies and reviews about the drug, during the application, such side effects can arise:
- irritation of the gastric mucosa, accompanied by pain, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting;
- allergic reactions: skin itching, hives , erythema;
- from the side of breathing there may be shortness of breath and coughing;
- a feeling of fatigue and a headache;
- tachycardia (heart palpitations);
- thrombocytopenia, arthralgia (was excellent in reviews, but their relationship with the drug has not yet been proven).
Side effect on themselves felt about 3-4% of patients.
If the first signs of side effects occur, immediately stop taking the capsules and consult a doctor for advice.
Compatibility Broncho-vaccoma with other drugs
The interaction of the drug with other drugs has not been established to date.
An overdose of the drug
Cases of overdoses are absent. The nature of the drug and the results of studies of its toxicity indicate an unlikely overdose.
Broncho-Vaccoma storage conditions for adults
The drug is recommended to store at room temperature, but not above + 25 degrees Celsius. Keep the drug away from children. Shelf life of Broncho-vaccoma is 5 years.
Analogues of the drug Broncho-vaccus adult
Broncho-vaccine for children, Broncho-munal; Broncho-munal P.
Broncho-vaccine adult price
The average price of capsules Broncho-vaccine adult № 30 - 1600 rubles, № 10 - 590 rubles.