Broncho-Vaks adult use instructions
- Broncho-Vaks adult use instructions
- Release form
- Therapeutic effect of the drug
- Prescription drug:
- Instructions for use Broncho-Vaksoma adult
- Warnings and recommendations
- Side effects:
- Compatibility of Broncho-Vaxoma with other drugs
- Drug overdose
- Storage conditions for adult Broncho-Vaxoma
- Analogues of the drug Broncho-Vaks adult
- Broncho-Vaks adult price
Broncho-Vaks - a drug with a pronounced immunostimulating action. It is used to treat and prevent respiratory infections, bronchitis and other respiratory diseases.
Latin name: Broncho-Vaxom.
Active ingredient: Lyophilisate bacterial lysates.
Manufacturer of the drug: OM Pharma, Switzerland.
Immunostimulating drug of bacterial origin.
The capsule of the preparation contains a lyophilized bacterial lysates (Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae, Streptococcus pyogenes, Moraxella catarrhalis, Streptococcus viridans, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella ozaenae).
Excipients: monosodium glutamate, anhydrous propyl gallate, magnesium stearate, mannitol, pregelatinized starch.
The surface shell contains titanium dioxide, indgocarmine, gelatin.
The drug is available in the form of gelatin capsules of 10 pieces in each blister. Release in carton packs No. 10 and No. 30. Capsules are size 3, body and cap are plain, blue and not transparent. Capsule filling is light beige powder.
Therapeutic effect of the drug
Broncho-Vaks adult is a stimulant of the body’s immune defense, the drug increases resistance to microorganisms that cause diseases of the respiratory system. Studies in the field of immunopharmacology have proved the main properties of Broncho-Vaxoma:
- an increase in the formation of immunoglobulins, which are produced by saliva and mucous membrane of the respiratory tract;
- increases the number of T-lymphocytes.
As a consequence, Broncho-Wax reduces the chances of the occurrence of infectious diseases of the respiratory system, reduces the recovery time and reduces the likelihood of the disease becoming chronic.
Broncho-Vax is prescribed to treat and prevent recurrent infections of the respiratory tract. The drug conducts prevention of exacerbation of bronchitis and its transition to the chronic form. The drug is prescribed in the complex treatment of acute respiratory tract infections of any etiology.
According to the instructions, the drug Broncho-Vaks adult has such contraindications:
- children's age up to 12 years (there is a Broncho-Vaks children);
- intolerance and hypersensitivity to the main components and excipients of the drug.
Be wary appoint pregnant and lactating.
- In the first trimester of pregnancy, they do not recommend therapy with this drug; in all other trimesters, treatment is carried out only upon the recommendation of a doctor and, accordingly, under his control.
- During lactation, experts advise against taking Broncho-Vaxoma for adults.
Taking a drug Broncho-Vaks an adult during lactation and during pregnancy is possible if the benefit to the mother outweighs the risk to the newborn or fetus. Clinical studies of the use of Broncho-Vaxoma in pregnant women have not been conducted. Studies on the safety of the drug during lactation were not conducted. Currently data are not available. Only an experimental animal study was conducted, no negative effect on pregnancy and fetal development was identified.
Instructions for use Broncho-Vaksoma adult
Capsules are taken orally by mouth. Adults and children over 12 years old take 1 capsule per day before meals in the morning. The course of treatment is observed for at least 10 days, the treatment is maintained until the symptoms of the disease disappear. The duration of the course or the appointment of a repeated course is determined by the doctor, based on the general health of the patient.
The course of prophylaxis will be built from 3 ten-day cycles with respect to the interval of 20 days.
If the capsule is difficult to swallow, then it should be opened and the powder mixed with a drink (water, fruit juice, milk, other drinks).
Warnings and recommendations
Broncho-Vax does not affect concentration. Therefore, the drug can be taken while driving or working with complex mechanisms.
Broncho-Wax is usually well tolerated by patients. But, according to research and reviews of the drug, during use, there may be such side effects:
- irritation of the gastric mucosa, accompanied by pain, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting;
- allergic reactions: itchy skin, urticaria , erythema;
- breathing may cause shortness of breath and cough;
- feeling tired and headache;
- tachycardia (heart palpitations);
- thrombocytopenia, arthralgia (it was excellent in the reviews, but their relationship with the drug has not yet been proven).
Approximately 3-4% of patients experienced a side effect on themselves.
At manifestation of the first signs of side effects, you should immediately stop taking the capsules and consult a doctor for advice.
Compatibility of Broncho-Vaxoma with other drugs
The interaction of the drug with other drugs has not yet been established.
Cases of overdose are absent. The nature of the drug and the results of its toxicity studies indicate an unlikely overdose.
Storage conditions for adult Broncho-Vaxoma
The drug is recommended to be stored at room temperature, but not above + 25 degrees Celsius. It is necessary to store the drug away from children. Shelf life Broncho-Vaksoma - 5 years.
Analogues of the drug Broncho-Vaks adult
Broncho-Vaks children; Broncho-munal; Broncho-munal P.
Broncho-Vaks adult price
The average price of capsules Broncho-Vaks adult number 30 - 1600 rubles, № 10 - 590 rubles.