Broncho-munal P instructions for use
- Broncho-munal P instructions for use
- Release form
- Therapeutic effect of the drug
- Prescription drug
- Instructions for use Broncho-munala P
- Warnings and recommendations
- Side effects
- Drug overdose
- Compatibility Broncho-munala P with other drugs
- Storage conditions Broncho-munala P
- Analogues of the drug Broncho-munal P
- Broncho-munal P price
Broncho-munal is a drug with a pronounced immunostimulating action. It is used to treat and prevent respiratory infections: bronchitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, otitis, rhinitis and other respiratory diseases. The drug is produced separately for children and separately for adults. Broncho-munal P - children's form of release.
Latin name: Broncho-Munal P.
Active ingredient: Lyophilisate bacterial lysates.
Manufacturer of the preparation: Lek (Sandoz enterprise), Verovšková 57, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Immunostimulating drug of bacterial origin.
The capsule of the preparation contains a lyophilized lysate of bacteria (Klebsiella ozaenae + Haemophilus influenzae + Klebsiella pneumoniae + Streptococcus pneumoniae + Staphylococcus aureus + Streptococcus viridans + Moraxella catarrhalis + Streptococcus pyogenes).
Excipients: anhydrous sodium glutamate, anhydrous propyl gallate, magnesium stearate, mannitol, pregelatinized starch.
The surface shell contains titanium dioxide, indgocarmine, gelatin.
The drug is available in the form of hard gelatin capsules 3.5 mg, 10 pieces in each blister. Release in carton packs No. 10 and No. 30. The capsules are size 3, opaque, the body of the capsule is white, and the cap is blue. Capsule filling is light beige powder.
Therapeutic effect of the drug
Bronchomanal P is a stimulant of the body’s immune defenses; the drug increases resistance to microorganisms that cause diseases of the respiratory system. Studies in the field of immunopharmacology proved the therapeutic properties of Broncho-moon P:
- strengthening of humoral and cellular immunity;
- an increase in the formation of immunoglobulins, which are produced by saliva and mucous membrane of the respiratory tract;
- increases the number of T-lymphocytes.
As a consequence, Broncho-munal P shortens the recovery time and allows to conduct health therapy without the use of antibiotics. The drug prevents the recurrence of the disease and reduces the likelihood of its transition to the chronic form.
Broncho-munal P is prescribed to children aged 6 to 12 years as part of complex therapy for the treatment and prevention of respiratory tract infections. Broncho-munal P prevents the recurrence of infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract. The drug is prescribed for such acute and chronic diseases:
- bronchitis - inflammation of the respiratory system, in the process of which the bronchi are involved;
- tonsillitis is an inflammation of the tonsils, an acute form called angina;
- sinusitis - inflammation of the paranasal sinuses;
- rhinitis - inflammation of the nasal mucosa;
- laryngitis - inflammation of the mucous membrane of the larynx;
- pharyngitis - inflammation of the pharyngeal mucosa;
- otitis media - inflammation of various parts of the ear.
According to the instructions, the drug Broncho-munal P has such contraindications:
- children up to 6 years;
- acute intestinal diseases, since the effectiveness of the drug is reduced;
- intolerance and hypersensitivity to the main components and excipients of the drug.
Be wary appoint pregnant and lactating.
- In the first trimester of pregnancy, Broncho-munal P therapy is not recommended; in all other trimesters, treatment is carried out only on the recommendation of a doctor and, accordingly, under his control
- During lactation, experts advise not to take Broncho-munala P for adults.
Taking the drug Broncho-moon P during lactation and during pregnancy is possible if the benefit to the mother outweighs the risk to the newborn or fetus. Clinical studies of the use of Broncho-munala P in pregnant women have not been conducted. Studies on the safety of the drug during lactation were not conducted. Currently data are not available. Only an experimental animal study was conducted, no negative effect on pregnancy and fetal development was identified.
Instructions for use Broncho-munala P
Capsules are taken orally by mouth. Children take 1 capsule (3.5 mg) per day before meals in the morning. Dosage for adults - 7 mg, so you can take 2 capsules of this drug, but it is better to buy a ready-made form of Broncho-munala for adults. The course of treatment is observed for at least 10 days, the treatment is maintained until the symptoms of the disease disappear. The duration of the course or the appointment of a second course is determined by the doctor, based on the general health of the child.
The course of prophylaxis will be built from 3 ten-day cycles in compliance with the interval of 20 days.
If the capsule is difficult to swallow, then it should be opened and the powder mixed with a drink (water, fruit juice, milk, other drinks).
Warnings and recommendations
Broncho-munal P does not affect concentration. Therefore, the drug can be taken while driving or work requiring increased attention. Does not require special cautions.
Broncho-munal P is usually well tolerated by patients, undesirable effects of the drug were recorded rarely by tap. But, according to research and reviews about the drug, during use, there may be such side effects:
- irritation of the gastric mucosa, accompanied by pain, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting;
- temperature rise;
- allergic reactions: itchy skin, urticaria , erythema;
- breathing may cause shortness of breath and cough;
If the side effects are mild, then the abolition of the drug is not required. In the event of severe signs of side effects, stop taking the capsules immediately and consult a doctor for advice.
Cases of overdose are absent. There are no reports of intoxication due to an overdose of Broncho-moon P. The nature of the drug and the results of its toxicity studies indicate that the symptoms of overdose are unlikely to occur.
Compatibility Broncho-munala P with other drugs
The interaction of the drug with other drugs has not yet been established. This drug is allowed to take with various drugs, including antibiotics.
Storage conditions Broncho-munala P
The drug is recommended to be stored at room temperature, but not higher than + 25 degrees. It is necessary to store the drug away from children. Shelf life Broncho-munala P - 5 years.
Analogues of the drug Broncho-munal P
Broncho-Vaks children, Broncho-Vaks adults, Broncho-munal (7 mg).
Broncho-munal P price
The average price of capsules Broncho-munal P (for children) № 10 - 450 rubles, № 30 - 1300 rubles