Broncho-munal P instruction manual
- Broncho-munal P instruction manual
- Form of issue
- Therapeutic effect of the drug
- Appointment of the drug
- Instructions for use Broncho-moon P
- Caveats and Recommendations
- Side effects
- An overdose of the drug
- Compatibility Broncho-moon P with other drugs
- Storage conditions Broncho-Munala P
- Analogues of the drug Broncho-munal P
- Broncho-munal P price
Broncho-munal is a drug with a pronounced immunostimulating effect. It is used to treat and prevent respiratory infections: bronchitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, otitis, rhinitis and other respiratory diseases. The drug is produced separately for children and separately for adults. Broncho-munal P is a children's release form.
Latin name: Broncho-Munal P.
Active ingredient: Liofilizate bacterial lysates.
Producer of the drug: Lek (company Sandoz), Verovshkova 57, Ljubljana, Slovenia.
Immunostimulating drug of bacterial origin.
The capsule of the preparation contains a lyophilized bacterial lysate (Klebsiella ozaenae + Haemophilus influenzae + Klebsiella pneumoniae + Streptococcus pneumoniae + Staphylococcus aureus + Streptococcus viridans + Moraxella catarrhalis + Streptococcus pyogenes).
Excipients: anhydrous sodium glutamate, propyl gallate anhydrous, magnesium stearate, mannitol, pregelatinized starch.
The surface shell contains titanium dioxide, indgocarmine, gelatin.
Form of issue
The drug is available in the form of hard gelatin capsules 3.5 mg of 10 pieces in each blister. Issue in cardboard packages No. 10 and No. 30. Capsules are size 3, opaque, the capsule body is white, and the cap is blue. Filling the capsule is a powder of light beige color.
Therapeutic effect of the drug
Broncho-manal P is a stimulant of the body's immune defense, the drug increases resistance to microorganisms that cause diseases of the respiratory system. Researches from the field of immunopharmacology have proved the presence of therapeutic properties of Broncho-munal P:
- strengthening of humoral and cellular immunity;
- increase the formation of immunoglobulins, which are produced by saliva and mucosa of the respiratory tract;
- increases the number of T-lymphocytes.
As a consequence, Broncho-munal II shortens the terms of recovery and allows for a health therapy without the use of antibiotics. The drug prevents the recurrence of the disease and reduces the likelihood of its transition to a chronic form.
Appointment of the drug
Broncho-munal P is prescribed for children aged 6 to 12 years as part of a comprehensive therapy for the treatment and prevention of respiratory tract infections. Broncho-munal P prevents the recurrence of infections of the upper and lower respiratory tract. The drug is prescribed for such acute and chronic diseases:
- bronchitis - inflammation of the respiratory system, in which bronchi are involved;
- tonsillitis - inflammation of the tonsils, a sharp form called angina;
- sinusitis - inflammation of the paranasal sinuses;
- rhinitis - inflammation of the nasal mucosa;
- laryngitis - inflammation of the mucous membrane of the larynx;
- pharyngitis - inflammation of the pharyngeal mucosa;
- Otitis - inflammation of various parts of the ear.
According to the instructions, the drug Broncho-munal P has such contraindications:
- children's age till 6 years;
- acute intestinal diseases, as the effectiveness of the drug is reduced;
- intolerance and hypersensitivity to the main components and excipients of the drug.
Be wary appoint pregnant and lactating.
- In the first trimester of pregnancy, Bronho-munal P is not recommended, in all other trimesters, treatment is performed only on the advice of a doctor and, accordingly, under his supervision
- During the lactation, experts advise to refuse to take Broncho-moon P for adults.
Taking Bronho-moonal P during lactation and pregnancy is possible if the benefit to the mother exceeds the risk for a newborn or fetus. Clinical studies of the use of Broncho-munal P in pregnant women have not been conducted. Studies regarding the safety of taking the drug during lactation were not conducted. Currently, no data are available. Only an experimental study on animals was conducted, a negative effect on pregnancy and fetal development was not revealed.
Instructions for use Broncho-moon P
Capsules are taken orally inwards. Children take 1 capsule (3.5 mg) per day before meals in the morning. Dosage for adults - 7 mg, so you can take 2 capsules of this drug, but it is better to buy an already prepared form of Broncho-munal for adults. The course of treatment is observed for a minimum of 10 days, the treatment is maintained until the symptoms disappear completely. The duration of the course or the appointment of a second course is determined by the doctor, based on the overall health of the child.
The course of prevention will be built from 3-ten-day cycles with observance of an interval of 20 days.
If the capsule is difficult to swallow, then it should be opened and mixed powder with drink (water, fruit juice, milk, other drinks).
Caveats and Recommendations
Broncho-munal II does not affect the concentration of attention. Therefore, the drug can be taken during the management of vehicles or work that requires increased attention. No special warnings are required.
Broncho-munal P is usually well tolerated by patients, undesirable effects of the drug have been recorded rarely. But, according to studies and reviews about the drug, during the application, such side effects can arise:
- irritation of the gastric mucosa, accompanied by pain, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting;
- temperature increase;
- allergic reactions: skin itching, hives , erythema;
- from the side of breathing there may be shortness of breath and coughing;
If the side effects are poorly expressed, then the drug is not required to be withdrawn. If you have severe signs of side effects, immediately stop taking the capsules and consult a doctor for advice.
An overdose of the drug
Cases of overdoses are absent. There are no reports of intoxication due to an overdose of Broncho-moon P. The nature of the drug and the results of studies of its toxicity indicate a low probability of overdose symptoms.
Compatibility Broncho-moon P with other drugs
The interaction of the drug with other drugs has not been established to date. This drug is allowed to be taken with various drugs, including antibiotics.
Storage conditions Broncho-Munala P
The drug is recommended to store at room temperature, but not above + 25 degrees. Keep the drug away from children. Shelf life Broncho-munala P-5 years.
Analogues of the drug Broncho-munal P
Broncho-vaccine child, Broncho-vaccus adult, Broncho-munal (7 mg).
Broncho-munal P price
The average price of capsules Broncho-munal P (for children) №10 - 450 rubles, №30 - 1300 rubles