Bronchipret TP tablets instructions for use
- Bronchipret TP tablets instructions for use
- Release form
- Therapeutic effect of the drug
- Purpose Bronchipret TP in tablets:
- Instructions for use
- Warnings and recommendations
- Side effects:
- Compatibility Bronchipret with other drugs
- Drug overdose
- Storage conditions Bronchipret tablets
- Analogs of tablets Bronchipret TP
- Bronchipret TP price
Bronchipret TP - phytopreparation with expectorant and anti-inflammatory effect. It has a pronounced antibacterial and bronchodilatory effect. Quickly dilutes and removes phlegm from the lungs.
Latin name: Bronchipret TP
Active ingredient: extract of thyme and primrose root.
Manufacturer of the drug: Bionorika, Germany.
Secretolytics and respiratory tract function stimulants, expectorant and anti-inflammatory drugs.
1 tablet of the preparation contains thyme extract - 160 mg, primrose root extract - 60 mg. Excipients: lactose monohydrate, talc, MCC, colloidal silicon dioxide, PVP, magnesium stearate, dikstroza syrup.
The surface shell contains titanium dioxide, talc, hypromellose, chlorophyll powder, riboflavin, dimethicone, propylene glycol, methyl methacrylate and ethyl acrylate copolymers, sodium saccharinate and mint flavoring.
Bronchipret tablets have a biconvex rounded shape with a semi-matte surface and a green film shell. 1 carton of the drug may contain 1 blister with 20 tablets. Also produced tablets of 25 in a blister, for cardboard packaging can be 2 and 4 blisters.
Therapeutic effect of the drug
Bronchipret TP tablets reduce the viscosity of sputum in the lungs and contribute to its removal by natural means, have a pronounced expectorant, secretolytic and bactericidal effect. Reduce inflammation of the lining of the lungs.
Purpose Bronchipret TP in tablets:
Phytopreparation is prescribed more often for the treatment of wet cough, complicated by the withdrawal of sputum. The main therapeutic effect of the drug is a change in the rheological properties of sputum, the restoration of its evacuation from the tracheobronchial tree.
Bronchipret TP tablets prescribed for such diseases:
- acute and chronic bronchitis;
- in the complex therapy of diseases associated with inflammation of the mucous membrane of the trachea - tracheitis and tracheobronchitis;
- with influenza, acute respiratory viral infections, acute respiratory infections with paroxysmal wet cough.
According to the instructions Bronchipret TP, the drug is contraindicated:
- in case of intolerance and hypersensitivity to the main components of the drug - plants from the family of Labiaceous or primrose genus;
- with individual intolerance to the excipients of the drug;
- in the presence of serious diseases and exacerbated inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract;
- with sensitivity or deficiency of lactose, glucose-galactose malabsorption (due to the presence of syrup and lactose monohydrate in the preparation of dextrose);
- during pregnancy (any trimester) and lactation, since the components of the drug can have a negative impact on the fetus and the health of the newborn;
- children's age up to 12 years (due to the lack of clinical data)
Instructions for use
Tablets are taken orally whole, without chewing, swallow and washed down with a small amount of water. Children over 12 years old and adults take 1 tablet 3 times a day. Tablets should be drunk before meals. The course of treatment is kept on average from 10 to 14 days. Extension of the course of treatment or its re-holding is possible only by appointment of a specialist
Warnings and recommendations
- If during the course of treatment for about 7 days the symptoms of the disease persist and complications are observed, then you should consult a doctor for advice.
- The drug may be administered to persons suffering from diabetes, since the outer film shell of the tablet contains less than 0.03 counted "bread units".
- When taking Bronchipret TP tab. in recommended doses, the drug does not affect the concentration of attention and ability to drive machinery and vehicles.
According to research and reviews of Bronchipret TP tab., During the use of the drug may experience such side effects:
- stomach irritation, cramping, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting;
- allergic reactions: urticaria , pruritus, skin rash, shortness of breath;
- Quincke edema (swelling of the face, as well as the mucous membrane of the pharynx and mouth).
At manifestation of the first signs of side effects, you should immediately stop taking the pills and consult a doctor for advice.
Compatibility Bronchipret with other drugs
The drug should not be used together with drugs that tend to suppress cough - this will complicate the withdrawal of sputum from the lungs and as a result the therapeutic effect will not be achieved. It is possible to carry out a combination of Bronchipret with antibacterial drugs.
Overdose symptoms were quite mild and rare. With an overdose of pills, sometimes a rash, swelling of the mouth, urticaria and other allergy symptoms were noted. Sometimes there was pain, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and other signs of irritated gastric and intestinal mucosa.
Storage conditions Bronchipret tablets
The drug is recommended to be stored in a dark place at room temperature, but not above + 25 degrees. It is necessary to store the drug away from children. Expiration date Bronchipret TP tab. - 3 years.
Analogs of tablets Bronchipret TP
Analogs on the active substance:
- Bronhikum With;
- Sinupret forte tab. and syrup;
- Herbion with primrose.
Analogs on pharmacological effect (for sputum removal):
Antitussin, Ambrobene, Ambroxol, Ambrogexal, ACC 100, 200, Long, Bromhexin, Gadelix, Djoset, Bronhalamin, Bronhikum inhalate and syrup, Bronhossan, Bronhosept Dr. Tayss pastilles and syrup, Deflegmin, Dr. Mom syrup and passers, and syrup, sylps, passers, and syringes, Bronchosept, Dr. Tayss pastilles and syrup, Deflegmin, Dr. Mom syrup and pastilles, and Bashlopex Koldakt Bronkho, Kashnol, Koldreks, Lasolvan, Linkas and Linkas Lawr, Libexin Mucco, Mukodin, Mukoneks, Mukomist, Mukosol, Mukopront, Mukaltin, Pektosol, Bronkhostop syrup and lozenges, Dry cough mixture, Pectoolan syrup, I can use the headband, I can use the headband, I can use the headband, I can use the headband, I can use the headband, I can use the headband, I can use the headband, I want to put the cough, I want to use the headband, I want to put the cough, I use the heart and I can use the headband, I can make this out of the way and I can use the headset, I cough, I will have my tooth and I can use it and I can make it out. Phyto, Solutan, Suprima Kof, Terpinkod, Fl imutsil, Flavamed, Fluifort, Flyuditek, Ekzomyuk 200.
Bronchipret TP price
The average price of Bronchipret TP tablets: 260 rubles.