Bronchipret TP tablets instructions for use
- Bronchipret TP tablets instructions for use
- Form of issue
- Therapeutic effect of the drug
- Bronchitis TP in tablets:
- Instructions for use
- Caveats and Recommendations
- Side effects:
- Compatibility of Bronchitis with other drugs
- An overdose of the drug
- Bronchypret in tablets
- Analogues tablets Bronhipret TP
- Bronhipret TP price
Bronchipret TP is a phytopreparation with an expectorant and anti-inflammatory effect. It has a pronounced antibacterial and bronchodilator effect. Rapidly liquefies and removes phlegm from the lungs.
Latin name: Bronchipret TP
Active ingredient: extract of thyme and root of the primrose.
Producer of the drug: Bionorika, Germany.
Secretolytics and stimulants of the function of the respiratory tract, expectorant and anti-inflammatory drugs.
1 tablet of the drug contains thyme extract - 160 mg, root extract of the primrose - 60 mg. Excipients: lactose monohydrate, talc, MCC, colloidal silicon dioxide, PVP, magnesium stearate, dikstrose syrup.
The surface shell contains titanium dioxide, talc, hypromellose, chlorophyll powder, riboflavin, dimethicone, propylene glycol, methyl methacrylate and ethyl acrylate copolymers, sodium saccharinate and mint flavor.
Form of issue
Bronchitis tablets have a biconvex rounded shape with a half-matte surface and a green film membrane. 1 cardboard box of the drug can contain 1 blister with 20 tablets. Also, 25 tablets are produced in a blister, there can be 2 and 4 blisters to the carton.
Therapeutic effect of the drug
Bronchipret TP tablets reduce the viscosity of phlegm in the lungs and promote its elimination by natural means, have a pronounced expectorant, secretolitic and bactericidal effect. Reduce inflammation of the lung mucosa.
Bronchitis TP in tablets:
Phytopreparation is prescribed more often for the treatment of a damp cough, complicated by withdrawal of sputum. The main therapeutic effect of the drug is a change in the rheological properties of sputum, the restoration of its evacuation from the tracheobronchial tree.
Bronchipret TP in tablets is prescribed for such diseases:
- bronchitis acute and chronic;
- in the complex therapy of diseases associated with inflammation of the mucous membrane of the trachea - tracheitis and tracheobronchitis;
- at a flu, ORVI, ORZ with a paroxysmal wet cough.
According to the instructions of Bronchipret TP, the drug is contraindicated:
- with intolerance and hypersensitivity to the main components of the drug - plants from the family of labial flowers or from the genus of primrose;
- with individual intolerance of the drug's excipients;
- in the presence of serious diseases and acute inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract;
- with sensitivity or deficiency of lactose, glucose-galactose malabsorption (due to the presence in the dextrose preparation of syrup and lactose monohydrate);
- during pregnancy (any trimester) and lactation, as the constituents of the drug can have a negative effect on the fetus and the health of the newborn;
- children under 12 years of age (due to lack of clinical data)
Instructions for use
Tablets are taken orally whole, without chewing, swallowing and drinking with a small amount of water. Children over 12 years and adults take 1 tablet 3 times a day. Tablets should be drunk before meals. The course of treatment is maintained for an average of 10 to 14 days. Extension of the course of treatment or its re-holding is possible only according to the appointment of a specialist.
Caveats and Recommendations
- If, during the course of treatment for about 7 days, the symptoms of the disease persist and complications occur, you should consult your doctor for advice.
- The drug can be given to people suffering from diabetes, because the external film shell of the tablet contains less than 0.03 of the counted "bread units".
- At reception Bronchipret TP tab. in recommended doses, the drug does not affect the concentration of attention and the ability to control mechanisms and vehicles.
According to studies and reviews on Bronchipret TP tablets, during the application of the drug, such side effects may occur:
- irritation of the gastric mucosa, spastic pain, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting;
- allergic reactions: urticaria , pruritus, skin rash, dyspnea;
- Edema Quincke (swelling of the face, as well as the mucous cavity of the pharynx and mouth).
If the first signs of side effects occur, stop taking the pills immediately and consult a doctor for advice.
Compatibility of Bronchitis with other drugs
The drug should not be used together with drugs that tend to suppress coughing - it will complicate the withdrawal of phlegm from the lungs and eventually the therapeutic effect will not be achieved. It is possible to carry out a combination of Bronchitis with antibacterial drugs.
An overdose of the drug
Symptoms of overdose manifested rather weakly and rarely. In case of an overdose of pills, there was sometimes a rash, edema of the mouth, hives and other allergy symptoms. Sometimes there was pain, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea and other signs of irritated stomach and intestinal mucosa.
Bronchypret in tablets
The drug is recommended to store in a dark place at room temperature, but not above + 25 degrees. Keep the drug away from children. Shelf life Bronchipret TP table. - 3 years.
Analogues tablets Bronhipret TP
Analogs for the active ingredient:
- Bronchicum C;
- Sinupret forte table. and syrup;
- Herbion with primrose.
Analogues on the pharmacological effect (for excretion of sputum):
Antibussin, Ambrobe, Ambroxol, Ambroghexal, ACTS 100, 200, Long, Bromhexin, Gedelix, Joset, Bronchalamine, Bronchicum inhalate and syrup, Bronchosan, Bronhosept Dr. Thyss pastilles and syrup, Dephlegmine, Dr. Mom syrup and pastilles, Bronhoverne drops, Carbocysteine, Koldoks, Lazolvan, Linkas and Lincas Lor, Libexin Muko, Mukodin, Mukonex, Mukomist, Mucosol, Mucoproton, Mukaltin, Pectosol, Bronchostop syrup and pastilles, Dry cough medicine, Pectolvan syrup and drops, Prospan syrup, Stoptussin Fito, Solutan, Suprema kof, Terpinkod, Fl imutsil, Flavamed, Fluifort, Flyuditek, Ekzomyuk 200.
Bronhipret TP price
The average price of tablets is Bronchipret TP: 260 rubles.