Bronhikum pastilles instructions for use
- Bronhikum pastilles instructions for use
- Release form
- Therapeutic effect of the drug
- Purpose Bronhikum lozenges:
- Instructions for use
- Side effects:
- Compatibility of lozenges Bronhikum with other drugs
- Drug overdose
- Storage conditions lozenges Bronhikum
- Analogs of Bronhikum Lozenges
- Pastilles Bronhikum price
Bronhikum - expectorant drug of plant origin. It has anti-inflammatory, expectorant, antibacterial and bronchodilatory effects. Quickly dilutes and removes phlegm from the lungs.
Latin name: Bronchicum .
Active ingredient: Extract of thyme herb.
The manufacturer of the drug: "A.Nattermann and Cie GmbH", Germany.
Secretolytics and respiratory tract function stimulants, antitussives.
In one lozenge Bronhikum contains 100 mg of liquid extract of thyme and auxiliary components, such as cyneol, silica, magnesium stearate, levomenthol, povidone, stearic acid, sucrose.
Cream pastilles of 10 pieces in each blister, in a cardboard box contains 2 blisters.
Therapeutic effect of the drug
Pastilles Bronhikum reduce the viscosity of sputum in the lungs and contribute to its removal, have a pronounced expectorant and bactericidal effect. Reduce inflammation and swelling of the mucous membrane of the lungs. The drug is able to activate the immune system. Suitable for the treatment of dry and wet cough.
Purpose Bronhikum lozenges:
Vegetable lozenges are prescribed for the treatment of wet and dry cough in diseases of the respiratory system. The main therapeutic effect of the drug is a change in the rheological properties of sputum, the restoration of its evacuation from the tracheobronchial tree.
Most often Bronhikum in lozenges is prescribed for such diseases:
- acute and chronic bronchitis;
- unproductive and productive cough, which is accompanied by a sore throat;
- as part of complex therapy of bronchial and pulmonary diseases, such as pneumonia, bronchiectasis, bronchial asthma;
- flu, acute respiratory viral infections, acute respiratory infections with paroxysmal wet or dry cough.
According to the instructions of Bronhikum, the drug is contraindicated:
- in severe kidney and liver diseases with acute functional impairment;
- with intolerance to thyme extract;
- with fructose intolerance;
- with an insufficient amount of enzymes isomaltase and sucrose;
- with individual intolerance to other auxiliary components of the drug;
- chronic heart failure;
- pregnancy and lactation, since the components of the drug can have a negative impact on the fetus and the health of the newborn;
- children's age up to 6 years.
Instructions for use
Pastilles Bronhikum slowly dissolve in the mouth. Children under 12 years of age are prescribed lozenges 1 piece up to 3 times per day. Treatment of cough in children from 6 to 12 years old passes strictly on the recommendation of a pediatrician. Children over 12 years old and adults take 1 or 2 lozenges 3 times a day. The course of treatment is prescribed by the doctor, usually the lozenges are taken until the cough and sputum disappear completely.
Patients with epilepsy, injuries and diseases of the central nervous system take the lozenges with caution. Persons suffering from diabetes should take into account the presence of sucrose in the composition of the drug. Patients suffering from erosive diseases of the gastrointestinal tract to take with caution and after the recommendation of a doctor.
According to research and reviews about Bronhikum, during the use of the drug side effects may occur:
- irritation of the lining of the stomach, pain in the stomach;
- allergic reactions ( urticaria , pruritus, rarely rash);
- Quincke edema (swelling of the face, as well as the mucous membrane of the throat and mouth);
- in rare cases, nausea, vomiting and gastritis have been noted.
Allergic reactions are easily and quickly removed by taking antihistamines of the first, second and third generation. If any of the above symptoms occur, you must stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
Compatibility of lozenges Bronhikum with other drugs
It is not recommended to take lozenges with antitussive drugs and other drugs that tend to reduce sputum liquefaction at the same time (this makes it difficult to cough up).
Overdose symptoms were quite mild and rare. With an overdose of lozenges Bronhikum sometimes had a rash, swelling of the mouth, hives, itching and other manifestations of allergies. Sometimes there was pain and other symptoms of irritated gastric mucosa.
Storage conditions lozenges Bronhikum
The drug is recommended to be stored in a dark place at room temperature no higher than + 25 degrees Celsius. It is necessary to store the drug away from children. Shelf life Bronhikum pastilles - 3 years.
Analogs of Bronhikum Lozenges
Analogs on the active substance:
- Bronhikum tab .;
- Bronhikum syrup;
- Bronchikum drops;
- Bronchipret TP;
- Bronchosept, Dr. Theis (pastilles and syrup).
Analogs for pharmacological effect:
Alex Plus, Bronholin sage, Bronhotsin, Bronhotusen Vramed, Isla Moss, Isla mint pastilles Bronholitin, Bronhoton, butamirata citrate, Glikodin, geksapnevmin, Grippostad Hood Knight, Codelac and Codelac Broncho, Kodipront, Kodelmikst, kodterpin, Kodeterp, Kofanol, Levopront, Bronchipret tablets, drops, syrup, Libeksin, Neo Kodion for infants, for children, for adults, Omnitus, Noscapine, Padewix, Pectolvan, Paxeladin, Sinekod drops and syrup, Panatus and Panatus Forte, Parakodamol, Sedotussin, Rengaline, Tedecin, Tedecin, Tedecin, Forgene, Paracodamol, Sedotussin, Rengaline, Tedecin , Terkodin, Tussin plus, Tusipreks, Terpinkod.
Pastilles Bronhikum price
The average price of lozenges Bronhikum: 240 rubles.