Bronchicum lozenge instructions for use
- Bronchicum lozenge instructions for use
- Form of issue
- Therapeutic effect of the drug
- Appointment Bronchicum in pastilles:
- Instructions for use
- Side effects:
- Compatibility of pastilles Bronchicum with other preparations
- An overdose of the drug
- Conditions for storing pastilles Bronchikum
- Analogues Bronchicum lozenges
- Pastilles Bronchicum price
Bronchicum is an expectorant medicinal product of plant origin. Has anti-inflammatory, expectorant, antibacterial and bronchodilator effect. Rapidly liquefies and removes phlegm from the lungs.
Latin name: Bronchicum .
Active ingredient: Thyme herb extract.
The manufacturer of the preparation: A.Nattermann and Cie GmbH, Germany.
Secretolitics and stimulants of the function of the respiratory tract, antitussives.
In one Bronchicum sheaf contains 100 mg of liquid extract of thyme and auxiliary components such as cineole, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, levomenthol, povidone, stearic acid, sucrose.
Form of issue
Pastilles cream color for 10 pieces in each blister, in a cardboard package contains 2 blisters.
Therapeutic effect of the drug
Pastilles Bronchicum reduce the viscosity of phlegm in the lungs and promote its elimination, have a pronounced expectorant and bactericidal effect. Reduce the inflammation and swelling of the lung mucosa. The drug is able to activate the immune system. Suitable for the treatment of dry and wet cough.
Appointment Bronchicum in pastilles:
Plant-based pastilles are prescribed for the treatment of wet and dry cough in diseases of the respiratory system. The main therapeutic effect of the drug is a change in the rheological properties of sputum, the restoration of its evacuation from the tracheobronchial tree.
Most often Bronchicum in pastilles is prescribed for such diseases:
- Bronchitis acute and chronic;
- Unproductive and productive cough, which is accompanied by a sore throat;
- In the complex therapy of bronchial and pulmonary diseases, such as pneumonia, bronchiectasis, bronchial asthma;
- At a flu, ORVI, ORZ with a paroxysmal wet or dry cough.
According to the instructions of Bronhicum, the drug is contraindicated:
- With severe kidney and liver diseases with acute functional insufficiency;
- With intolerance to thyme extract;
- With intolerance to fructose;
- With insufficient amounts of isomaltase and sucrose enzymes;
- With individual intolerance of other auxiliary components of the drug;
- Chronic heart failure;
- Pregnancy and lactation, because the components of the drug can have a negative impact on the fetus and the health of the newborn;
- Children's age till 6 years.
Instructions for use
Bronchicum lozenges slowly dissolve in the mouth. Children under 12 years of age are prescribed lozenges for 1 piece up to 3 times a day. Treatment of cough in children from 6 to 12 years is strictly on the recommendation of the pediatrician. Children over 12 years and adults dissolve 1 or 2 lozenges 3 times a day. The course of admission is prescribed by a doctor, usually the lozenges are taken until the cough and sputum disappear completely.
Caution is taken with pastilles patients with epilepsy, injuries and diseases of the central nervous system. People suffering from diabetes mellitus should take into account the presence of sucrose in the composition of the drug. Patients suffering from erosive diseases of the gastrointestinal tract should be taken with caution and following a doctor's recommendation.
According to studies and reviews about Bronhicum, during the use of the drug may appear side effects:
- Irritation of the stomach mucosa, stomach pain;
- Allergic reactions ( hives , itching, rarely rashes);
- Quincke's edema (edema of the face, as well as the mucous cavity of the pharynx and mouth);
- In rare cases, nausea, vomiting and gastritis were noted.
Allergic reactions are easily and quickly removed by taking antihistamines of the first, second and third generation. If any of the above symptoms occur, it is necessary to cancel the drug and consult a doctor.
Compatibility of pastilles Bronchicum with other preparations
It is not recommended simultaneous acceptance of lozenges with antitussive drugs and other drugs that tend to reduce sputum liquefaction (this makes it difficult to expectorate).
An overdose of the drug
Symptoms of overdose manifested rather weakly and rarely. In case of an overdose of Bronchicum pastilles, there was sometimes a rash, edema of the oral part, hives, itching and other manifestations of allergy. Sometimes there was pain and other symptoms of irritated gastric mucosa.
Conditions for storing pastilles Bronchikum
The drug is recommended to store in a dark place at room temperature not above + 25 degrees Celsius. Keep the drug away from children. Shelf life of Bronchicum is 3 years.
Analogues Bronchicum lozenges
Analogs for the active ingredient:
- Bronchicum table;
- Bronchicum syrup;
- Bronchicum drops;
- Bronhipret TP;
- Bronhosept, Doctor Taise (pastilles and syrup).
Analogues on the pharmacological effect:
Alex plus, Broncholine sage, Bronchocin, Bronchoten Vramed, Isla Moss, Isla Mint pastilles, Broncholitin, Bronchoton, Butamirata citrate, Glycodine, Hexapnevmin, Grippostad Goode Knight, Kodelak and Kodelak Broncho, Kodipron, Kodelmikst, Codterpin, Coderp, Kofanol, Levopronte, Bronchiptret tablets, drops, syrup, Libexin, Neo Codion for infants, for children, for adults, Omnitus, Noscapin, Padeviks, Pectolvan, Paxeladin, Sinekod drops and syrup, Panathus and Panathus Forte, Paracodamol, Sedotussin, Rengalin, Tedein, Terasil D , Tercodin, Tussin plus, Tusiprex, Terpinkod.
Pastilles Bronchicum price
The average price of pastilles Bronchikum: 240 rubles.