Bromcampera instructions for use
- Bromcampera instructions for use
Bromkamform is a combined synthetic drug that is taken with insomnia, anxiety, neurasthenia of various etiologies.
Latin name: Bromcamphora
Active substance: Camphor bromide - Camphor bromide
Pharmacotherapeutic group: sedative (sedative) and hypnotic drug.
Manufacturers of the drug: Irbit HFZ (Russia), Manpharm (Ukraine), Lekhim (Ukraine).
In one Bromkampor tablet contains 250 mg of active substance and auxiliary components, such as microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid and potato starch.
Form of issue
White-gray flat tablets with a strip of division and beveled edges, has a characteristic smell of camphor oil.
Tablets of 30 pieces are produced in polymer cans. In one carton, one can. Also known are the forms of the release of tablets in blisters of 10 and 100 pieces in a carton. The forms of output depend solely on the manufacturer.
Therapeutic effect of the drug
The active substance affects the process of inhibition in the cerebral cortex, especially during the period of excitability. Bromkampora has a pronounced soothing, helps relieve even the most severe stress. The drug positively affects the central nervous system, improves cardiac activity. Bromcampor is prescribed for sleep - improving sleep and moving into the deep phase. There comes a natural and healthy sleep.
Bromcomfera is rapidly absorbed into the small intestine. The concentration of the active substance directly depends on the chloride content in the body. The less chloride, the more bromide accumulates. Functionally they replace chlorides with themselves. Bromcampora is excreted through the kidneys, the process is rather slow and can last up to 2 months. If the kidneys are disturbed, the withdrawal of the substance may slow down for a longer period of time.
Sometimes Bromcampor may be prescribed as part of a comprehensive treatment for mastopathy. The drug is able to restore the connection of the pituitary gland with the hypothalamus, as well as the sex glands. Thanks to this property the hormonal background is adjusted, the treatment of mastopathy is successful.
- tachycardia (heart palpitations);
- lability of blood pressure;
- asthenia, which is characterized by weakness, fatigue, memory impairment, disorders of sexual function;
- increased excitability, nervousness;
- to reduce lactation - the active substance acts on the cerebral cortex, which reduces the production of hormones and slowly passes the lactation.
The drug is not allowed for children under 7 years. Do not recommend taking Bromcampor to persons suffering from severe kidney and liver diseases. Bromampaphor is contraindicated in persons who are hypersensitive to bromides or excipients of the drug. With caution and under the supervision of a physician appoint patients prone to allergies (because of poor liver function).
Instructions for use
Internal use of tablets is recommended after meals. It is necessary to drink only with water in large quantities. Doses of Bromcampory and the course of treatment are prescribed by a doctor.
- Adults prescribe 2-6 tablets, divided into 3 divided doses per day. 6 tablets - the maximum daily dose;
- Children between the ages of 10 and 14 years are prescribed an opening for 2-3 tablets at regular intervals. 3 tablets - the maximum daily dose;
- Children from 7 to 10 years are prescribed 2 tablets per day in 2 divided doses. 2 tablets - the maximum daily dose;
Standard treatment can take from 10 days to 2 weeks. If, for some reason, Bromcampora was missed, it is allowed to drink the drug at the first opportunity. The next dose is administered after a fixed period of time from the last dose taking.
During the course of treatment with Bromcomaphora, patients should not drive vehicles and engage in work that requires increased concentration. It is not recommended to engage in any activity that requires increased concentration of attention and reaction speed.
Bromampamor in pregnancy and lactation
Pregnant and nursing Bromkampora is appointed solely on the advice of a specialist. The drug is prescribed based on the ratio of benefits to the mother and the risk to the fetus.
- From the side of the nervous system, there may be a retardation, drowsiness, apathetic condition;
- on the part of the digestive tract, there may be dyspepsia (painful and difficult digestion), resulting in nausea and vomiting;
- manifestations of allergy - itching of the skin, rash, urticaria ;
An overdose of the drug
- from the side of the digestive system, stomach pain, nausea, sometimes vomiting;
- from the urinary system: lack of urine accumulation in the bladder (anuria);
- mental disorder with a violation of consciousness - delirium. Observed obscured consciousness and disorientation;
- violations of the vestibular apparatus, namely, noise in the ears;
- from the side of the central nervous system: epileptic seizures, depression of the nervous system, muscle twitching, convulsions , coma (in rare cases);
- respiratory insufficiency, a characteristic smell of camphor from the mouth.
With any manifestation of side effects, Bromcampor is canceled. Appointed brine salt funds, activated charcoal, various sorbents and gastric lavage (preferably the first hour after an overdose). If there are seizures, barbiturates (thiopental sodium), diazepam intramuscularly or hemodialysis are used.
Bromocamphor storage conditions
The drug is recommended to store at normal room temperature, not exceeding +25 degrees. The storage location must be dark and dry, always away from children's access. Shelf life - 2 years. But for some manufacturers, the shelf life of the drug may differ.
Bromkampora racemic, Bromkampora-lx
Average price Bromkamfory table №30: 180 rubles.