I took the pill instructions for use
Taken tablets are a combination drug with anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antispasmodic therapeutic effect. They are used for the symptomatic treatment of various diseases accompanied by inflammation or spasm of hollow organs, primarily the gastrointestinal tract.
Release form and composition
He took the drug in the form of tablets, which have a round shape and a pale yellow color. They contain several major active ingredients, which include:
- Metamizole sodium - 500 mg.
- Fenpiverinium bromide - 0.1 mg.
- Pitofenone hydrochloride - 5 mg.
The auxiliary components of the tablet include - magnesium stearate, corn starch (anhydrous), povidone, lactose, methyl hydroxybenzoate, purified talc. Took the tablets packaged in a blister of 10 pieces. One carton pack contains 1, 2 or 10 blisters with the appropriate number of tablets, as well as instructions for use.
Brahl tablets are combination drugs, they belong to the pharmacological group of non-narcotic analgesics (painkillers) and antispasmodics. Their therapeutic effect is provided by 3 active ingredients:
- Metamizole sodium - has analgesic and antipyretic effect due to the blockade of the synthesis of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins (activators of the inflammatory reaction, accompanied by pain and fever).
- Fenpiverinium bromide is a substance that blocks the M-cholinergic receptors, thereby reducing the tone of smooth muscles and eliminates their spasm (antispasmodic action).
- Pitofenone hydrochloride directly affects the tone of the smooth muscles of the walls of hollow organs, leading to a decrease in the severity of spasm.
After taking the tablets I took inside, the active substances reach the therapeutic concentration in the blood for half an hour, being absorbed into it from the intestinal lumen. They penetrate well into the brain tissue through the blood-brain barrier, the fetal body through the placental barrier and into breast milk. Their metabolism largely occurs in hepatocytes (liver cells), intermediate decay products are eliminated from the body through the urine by the kidneys.
Indications for use
Taken pills are used in case of inflammation, pain or spasm of smooth muscles in various pathological conditions:
- Hepatic colic, which is a consequence of muscle spasm of the gallbladder and biliary tract in gallstone disease.
- Abdominal pain due to spasm of the small or large intestine in various pathological conditions (acute intestinal infection, enterocolitis, deficiency of digestive enzymes).
- Renal colic - severe pain caused by the passage of stone through the urinary tract in urolithiasis.
- Algomenorrhea - painful menstruation.
- Headache, migraine-like states, accompanied by a spasm of cerebral venous vessels and impaired outflow of blood from it.
Also for temporary symptomatic therapy, the Braal tablets can be used for various other types of pain - pain in the joints for arthritis and arthrosis, toothache, pain in muscles of various origins.
Taking pills is contraindicated in a number of pathological and physiological conditions of the body, which include:
- Individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to the main active ingredients or components of the drug.
- Pathology of the kidneys or liver, accompanied by a lack of their functional activity.
- The deficiency of the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase in the body.
- Granulocytopenia is a decrease in the number of certain types of white blood cells in the blood (eosinophils, neutrophils, basophils).
- Angular angle glaucoma, accompanied by increased intraocular pressure.
- Hyperplasia (increase in cell mass) of the prostate gland in men.
- Intestinal obstruction of any origin, both functional and mechanical.
- Pregnancy at any time and breastfeeding.
- Children's age up to 5 years.
- Allergy to a group of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, which include Took tablets.
Detection of the presence of possible contraindications should be carried out even before the use of the drug.
Dosage and administration
Took the tablets are taken inside entirely, without chewing. Reception is desirable to carry out after a meal, as on an empty stomach, the development of negative reactions from the digestive system. The dose of the drug depends on the age and severity of symptoms of inflammation or spasm in the hollow organs:
- Children aged 5 to 7 years - ½ pill 2-3 times a day.
- Children aged 7-8 years - ¾ tablets 2-3 times a day.
- Children aged 8-15 years - 1 tablet 2-3 times a day.
- Adults and children over the age of 15 years - 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day, depending on the severity of pain. The daily dosage should not exceed 6 tablets.
The duration of the course of treatment should not exceed 5 days, with further use increases the risk of side effects of the drug.
At the recommended therapeutic doses, the drug Bral is well tolerated. Sometimes it is possible to develop such side effects or adverse reactions after taking pills:
- Allergic reactions - manifested by the development of skin rash, itching, urticaria (a characteristic rash and swelling of the skin, resembling a stinging nettle). Less commonly, severe allergic reactions in the form of angioedema of the angioedema (pronounced swelling of the skin and subcutaneous tissue in the region of the face and genitals) may occur. It is extremely rare to develop anaphylactic shock (multiple organ failure due to a progressive reduction in blood pressure).
- On the part of the digestive system and the gastrointestinal tract - nausea, vomiting, burning sensation in the stomach, dry mouth.
- On the part of the central nervous system - dizziness, sleep disturbance, excessive sweating.
- On the part of the cardiovascular system, a decrease in systemic arterial pressure (hypotension), tachycardia (increased heart rate), cyanosis (cyanosis of the skin).
- With prolonged use for more than 5 days, changes in the blood system and the red bone marrow develop — a decrease in the number of granulocytes, erythrocytes and platelets.
- Changes in the urinary system in the form of urinary retention, functional kidney failure, the appearance of protein in the urine, red staining of urine, interstitial nephritis (toxic inflammation of the kidneys).
- A severe toxic reaction can develop on the skin - Stevenson-Johnson syndrome (malignant exudative erythema) or Lyell's syndrome (toxic epidermal necrolysis).
In the event of symptoms of side effects and adverse reactions, the drug should be stopped and consult a doctor.
Before starting taking the pills I should read the instructions for use of the drug, you should pay attention to such specific instructions:
- Long-term administration over 5 days is possible only under strict indications under medical supervision and the constant determination of laboratory parameters of the functional activity of the kidneys, liver and blood system.
- Taking the drug during pregnancy is excluded, in the case of breastfeeding - the child is transferred to the diet with artificial adapted milk formulas.
- Children aged 5 to 18 years old pills pills prescribed only by a doctor.
- During the period of use of the drug alcohol is excluded, as this increases its toxic effect on the liver.
- During a parallel intake of drugs from other pharmacological groups, the attending physician should be warned about this.
- It is not recommended while taking pills I took the job to perform work that requires increased concentration of attention and speed of psychomotor reactions.
In pharmacies, the drug is available without a prescription. In case of any questions or doubts regarding its use, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
With a significant excess of the recommended therapeutic dose of the drug, symptoms of intoxication of the body develop - nausea, vomiting, pain in the stomach, disorders of the liver and kidneys, convulsions . In this case, the drug is stopped, the gastric and intestinal lavages are performed, and detoxification and symptomatic therapy is performed.
Analogs of tablets Took
Analogues of tablets Took on therapeutic action are Spazmalgon, Noshpalgin.
Terms and conditions of storage
The shelf life of tablets He took from the moment of their manufacture is 5 years. The drug must be stored in a dark, dry place inaccessible to children at an air temperature not higher than + 25 ° C.
Took the price
He took the pills, 20 pieces - 65-85 rubles.