Boluses Huato instructions for use
Boluses Huato is a complex herbal preparation (phytopreparation) with a predominantly nootropic pharmacological action (improvement of the functional activity of the central nervous system and cerebral cortex). It is used in the treatment of various diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system.
Release form and composition
The drug is available in the form of pills (Boluses). Each pill contains several vegetable components, which are the main active ingredients of the drug. One dose contains:
- Dereza Chinese - 1.12 g.
- Ginseng root - 1.12 g
- Large-leaved Gentian - 1.12 g
- Ophiopogon Japanese - 1.12 g
- Dudnik Duarsky - 0.44 g.
- Angelica Chinese - 0.44 g.
- Angelica Chinese - 0.44 g.
- Chinese korichnik - 0.24 g.
- Lyubistok Sichuan - 0.44 g.
- Flowers Sophora Japanese - 1.12 g
- Evodiya drug - 0.24 g
- Honey - 0.56 g
- Activated carbon - 0.04 g.
These components of medicinal plants are contained in the form of dry extract. There are no other chemical or auxiliary substances in the preparation. Huato boluses are packaged in a bottle, the total weight of the drug is 80 g. A carton box contains one bottle, a dosing measuring spoon and instructions for use.
The components of medicinal plants that make up the drug contain various biologically active compounds - flavonoids, alkaloids, vitamins, which in combination have a number of pharmacological effects on brain structures:
- Stimulation of the functional activity of neurocytes (cells of the nervous system) of the cerebral cortex and subcortical structures.
- Improving blood circulation in the brain tissue, thereby improving its trophism (nutrition).
- The increase in the intensity of metabolism (metabolism) in the tissues of the central nervous system, which leads to the release and cumulation (accumulation) of energy in the cells.
Due to these pharmacological effects, Boluses Huato improves the function of the processes of higher nervous activity - memory, intelligence capabilities, mental performance - nootropic action. Also, the herbal components of the drug contribute to reducing the severity of a number of pathological manifestations, due to the disruption of the brain - noise - ears, dizziness, and periodic insomnia.
After ingestion, the active substances are absorbed into the blood from the intestinal lumen. They penetrate the blood-brain barrier well and enter the brain tissue. The remaining indicators of the pharmacokinetics of the drug have not been studied, due to the large number of different plant compounds. Presumably they are metabolized in the liver and excreted in the urine and bile.
Indications for use
The main indication for the use of Bolyusov Huato is the pathology of the central nervous system. The drug is taken in such cases:
- Cerebral atherosclerosis - insufficient blood circulation in the brain tissues with partial disruption of the functional activity of neurocytes with atherosclerotic vascular lesion (putting cholesterol on their walls in the form of atherosclerotic plaques).
- Hypertension - a prolonged increase in systemic arterial pressure is higher than normal, which leads to a reflex spasm of cerebral vessels with a deterioration in its nutrition.
- A stroke is an acute impairment of blood circulation in the brain with the death of a portion of its tissues. The drug is used to improve the functional activity of other sites in the recovery period.
- Vegetative-vascular dystonia - a periodic change in the level of blood pressure and blood supply to the brain.
- Dyscirculatory encephalopathy is a chronic cerebrovascular accident due to exposure to various causes.
- In the complex treatment of intoxication of neurocytes in chronic alcoholism or intoxication with other narcotic psychotropic substances.
- Transferred open or closed head injuries to improve the functional activity of the brain.
Also, this drug is used to improve the state after mental fatigue, prolonged or severe stress. Huato boluses are indicated for the prevention of cerebral stroke.
Application Bolus Huato contraindicated in certain pathological and physiological conditions of the body, which include:
- Individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to the drug.
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach or duodenum, especially in the period of its exacerbation with peptic ulcer.
- Pregnancy at any stage of development and the period of breastfeeding, since the absence of a negative effect of the drug on an infant or a developing fetus has not been reliably studied.
With caution, Boluses Huato is used for gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer during remission (clinical and laboratory improvement). Also, the drug is carefully used for diabetes and obesity, as it contains bee honey.
Dosage and administration
Juato boluses are ingested after a meal. After taking them you need to drink plenty of fluids. For therapeutic purposes, the dose of the drug is 4 scoops (48 bolus) 2 times a day. Every 10 days, it is recommended to take a one-day break in taking the drug. The course of treatment is 2 months. With good therapeutic effect and tolerability of Bolusov Huato, the course can be repeated in 3-4 months (2 courses of the drug per year). With prophylactic administration, the regimen remains the same, and the dose is halved (2 scoops or 24 Bolus).
In most cases, Boluses Huato well tolerated. Sometimes it is possible the development of side effects, which include:
- Headache, usually can be after the first few days after the start of receiving bolus, after a dose reduction, it may decrease.
- Discomfort in the stomach in the form of a feeling of heaviness, pain, periodic pain.
- Nausea, vomiting, bloating, diarrhea.
- The sensation of heat in the face, its redness.
- Rarely, there may be allergic reactions in the form of a skin rash and itching, urticaria (a characteristic rash and swelling of the skin, resembling a stinging nettle). The development of severe allergic reactions in the form of angioedema, angioedema, or anaphylactic shock have not been reported.
In the event of the occurrence of symptoms of side effects, it is necessary to contact your doctor, sometimes to eliminate such symptoms, it is enough to reduce a single dose of the drug with an increase in the frequency of its administration. If the symptoms persist, they stop taking the Boluses Huato.
Before you start using the drug, you should carefully read the instructions. There are several specific indications regarding its reception, which include:
- The drug must be taken after meals.
- In the event of symptoms of side effects (with the exception of allergic reactions), first reduce the single dose of the drug with an increase in the frequency of its reception. If the side effects persist - the drug is canceled.
- The interaction of the active ingredients of Bolyusov Huato with drugs of other pharmacological groups was not observed, however, it is recommended to take them separately from other drugs.
- Due to the insufficient amount of data on the pharmacokinetics of the active ingredients of the drug, the absence of negative effects on the children's body and the developing fetus, its use for children, pregnant and lactating women is not recommended.
- There are no data on the effect of Boluses on the speed of psychomotor reactions and concentration of attention.
In pharmacies, the drug is dispensed without a doctor's prescription. In case of any questions or doubts regarding its use, you should consult with your doctor.
With a significant excess of the recommended therapeutic dose of Bolusov Huato, symptoms associated with exposure to ginseng and Sophora Japanese develop - headache, feeling of heat and redness (hyperemia) of the face, insomnia. In this case, the gastric, intestinal lavage and symptomatic therapy is performed.
Boluses Huato analogues
According to the therapeutic effect, Ginkgo Biloba is an analogue of Bolusov Huato.
Terms and conditions of storage
The shelf life of Bolusov Huato, if properly stored, is 5 years. Store the drug should be in a dark, out of reach of children at a temperature of air not higher than + 25 ° C.
Boluses Huato price
The price range for Boluses Huato in pharmacies is from 800 to 1000 rubles.