Boluses Huato instruction manual
Boluses Huato is a complex herbal preparation (phytopreparation) with predominantly nootropic pharmacological action (improving the functional activity of the central nervous system and the cerebral cortex). It is used in the complex therapy of various diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system.
Form of issue and composition
The drug is available in the form of pills (Boluses). Each pill contains several plant components, which are the active ingredients of the drug. One dose contains:
- Chinese dereza - 1.12 g.
- The ginseng root is 1.12 g.
- Gentian chewing gum - 1.12 g.
- Ophiopogon Japanese - 1.12 g
- Duomo of Duar - 0,44 g.
- Dudnik the Chinese - 0,44 g.
- Dudnik the Chinese - 0,44 g.
- Chinese cinnamon - 0.24 g.
- Lovely Sichuan - 0.44 g.
- Flowers Sophora Japanese - 1.12 g.
- Medicinal edema - 0.24 g.
- Honey - 0,56 g.
- Activated carbon - 0.04 g.
These components of medicinal plants are contained in the form of a dry extract. There are no other chemical or auxiliary substances in the preparation. Huato boluses are packaged in a vial, the total weight of the drug is 80 g. The carton contains one vial, a metering spoon and instructions for use.
The components of medicinal plants that make up the preparation contain various biologically active compounds - flavonoids, alkaloids, vitamins, which together have a number of pharmacological effects on the structures of the brain:
- Stimulation of the functional activity of neurocytes (cells of the nervous system) of the cerebral cortex and subcortical structures.
- Improve blood circulation in the brain tissues, due to which its trophicity (nutrition) is improved.
- Increase the intensity of metabolism (metabolism) in the tissues of the central nervous system, which leads to the release and accumulation (accumulation) of energy in cells.
Due to these pharmacological effects, Huato Boluses improve the function of the processes of higher nervous activity - memory, intelligence, mental performance - nootropic action. Also, the plant components of the drug contribute to a decrease in the severity of a number of pathological manifestations, due to disruption of the brain - noise - ears, dizziness, periodic insomnia.
After ingestion, the active substances are absorbed into the bloodstream from the intestinal lumen. They penetrate well through the blood-brain barrier and enter the brain tissue. The remaining pharmacokinetics of the drug have not been studied, in view of the large number of different plant compounds. Presumably they are metabolized in the liver and are excreted in the urine and bile.
Indications for use
The main indication for the use of Huatos Boluses is the pathology of the central nervous system. The drug is taken in such cases:
- Cerebral atherosclerosis - insufficient blood circulation in the brain tissues with partial disturbance of the functional activity of neurocytes in atherosclerotic vascular lesions (deposition of cholesterol on their walls in the form of atherosclerotic plaques).
- Hypertensive disease - a prolonged increase in systemic arterial pressure above normal values, which leads to reflex spasm of cerebral vessels with deterioration of its nutrition.
- The transferred stroke is an acute violation of the blood circulation of the brain with the death of a part of its tissues. The drug is used to improve the functional activity of other sites during the recovery period.
- Vegeto-vascular dystonia is a periodic change in the level of blood pressure and blood supply to the brain.
- Dyscirculatory encephalopathy is a chronic disorder of cerebral circulation due to various causes.
- In the complex therapy of intoxication of neurocytes in chronic alcoholism or intoxication with other narcotic psychotropic substances.
- Postponed open or closed craniocerebral trauma to improve the functional activity of the brain.
Also, this drug is used to improve the condition after mental overwork, prolonged or severe stress. Huato boluses are indicated for the prevention of cerebral stroke.
Contraindications for use
The use of Huato Boluses is contraindicated in certain pathological and physiological conditions of the body, which include:
- Individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.
- Peptic ulcer of the stomach or duodenum, especially during its exacerbation with peptic ulcer.
- Pregnancy at any stage of development and the period of breastfeeding, since the absence of a negative effect of the drug on the infant or developing fetus has not been reliably studied.
With care Huato boluses are used for peptic ulcer of the stomach or duodenum during remission (clinico-laboratory improvement). Also, cautiously, the drug is used for diabetes and obesity, since it contains beeswax.
Dosing and Administration
Huato's boluses are taken orally after a meal. After taking them, drink plenty of liquid. With the therapeutic purpose of taking the dose of the drug is 4 measuring spoons (48 boluses) 2 times a day. Every 10 days it is recommended to take a one-day break in taking the drug. The course of treatment is 2 months. With a good therapeutic effect and tolerability of Bolus Huato, the course can be repeated after 3-4 months (2 courses of drug intake per year). With preventive administration, the scheme remains the same, and the dose is reduced by half (2 scoops or 24 boluses).
In most cases, Huato Boluses are well tolerated. Sometimes it is possible to develop side effects, which include:
- Headache, usually after the first few days after starting the bolus, may decrease after a dose reduction.
- Discomfort in the stomach area in the form of a feeling of heaviness, raspiraniya, periodic pain.
- Nausea, vomiting, bloating, diarrhea.
- Feeling of heat in the face, redness.
- Rarely can there be allergic reactions in the form of a rash on the skin and its itching, urticaria (a characteristic rash and swelling of the skin, reminiscent of a nettle burn). The development of severe allergic reactions in the form of angioedema angioedema or anaphylactic shock have not been recorded.
In case of symptoms of side effects, it is necessary to consult a doctor, sometimes to reduce such symptoms, it is enough to reduce a single dose of the drug with increasing the frequency of its reception. If the symptoms persist, the Huatos Boluses are stopped.
Before you start using the drug, you should carefully read the instructions. There are a few special instructions regarding its reception, which include:
- The drug must be taken after meals.
- In case of symptoms of side effects (with the exception of allergic reactions), first a single dose of the drug is reduced with increasing frequency of its administration. In case the side effects persist, the drug is canceled.
- Interactions of the active ingredients Bolus Huato with the drugs of other pharmacological groups were not noted, however it is recommended to take them separately from other drugs.
- Due to the lack of data on the pharmacokinetics of the active ingredients of the drug, the absence of negative effects on the child's organism and the developing fetus, its use for children, pregnant and lactating women is not recommended.
- Data on the effect of boluses on the rate of psychomotor reactions and concentration of attention is not.
In pharmacies, the drug is dispensed without a doctor's prescription. In case of any questions or doubts about its use, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
With a significant excess of the recommended therapeutic dose Bolus Huato, develop symptoms associated with exposure to ginseng and Sophora Japanese - headache, heat and redness (hyperemia) of the face, insomnia. In this case, the stomach, intestines and symptomatic therapy are washed.
Boluses Huato analogues
According to the therapeutic effect, Bolusov Huato's analogue is Ginkgo Biloba.
Terms and conditions of storage
Shelf life Bolusov Huato, if properly stored, is 5 years. Keep the drug in a dark place inaccessible to children at an air temperature of no higher than 25 ° C.
Boluses Huato price
The price range for Huato Boluses in pharmacies is from 800 to 1000 rubles.