Bio Max Multivitamin Complex instructions for use
- Bio Max Multivitamin Complex instructions for use
- Release form and composition of the drug
- Pharmacological properties of the drug
- Indications for use
- Dosage and administration
- Side effects and drug overdose
- Storage and vacation conditions in pharmacies
- Bio Max analogues
- Bio Max price
Bio Max preparation is a multivitamin complex, the action of which is aimed at restoring the vitality of a patient with hypo and vitamin deficiency.
Release form and composition of the drug
The complex preparation Bio Max is produced in the form of tablets for oral use coated with a protective sheath. Tablets have a specific smell. Each of them contains:
- Vitamin A in the amount of 1,135 mg;
- Vitamin C 50 mg;
- Vitamin B1 - 1 mg;
- Vitamin B2 - 1.27 mg;
- Vitamin B5 - 5 mg;
- Vitamin B6 - 5 mg;
- Folic acid - 100 µg;
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 12.5 mg;
- Vitamin E - 10 mg;
- Vitamin P - 25 mg;
- Nicotinic acid (PP) - 7.5 mg;
- Lipoic acid - 2 mg;
And trace elements:
- Iron 5 mg;
- Copper 750 µg;
- Calcium 50.5 mg;
- Phosphorus 60 mg;
- Kolbat 100 mg;
- Zinc 2 mg;
- Manganese 2.5 mg;
- Magnesium 35 mg.
The drug is available in packs of 30 and 60 tablets.
Pharmacological properties of the drug
Bio Max preparation restores the protective functions of the body in patients after surgery, frequent respiratory infections, with an insufficiently balanced diet. Regular consumption of this vitamin complex increases the vitality of the body and gives the patient strength and vitality. During therapy, patients noted that symptoms such as lethargy, apathy, fatigue, and reduced concentration of attention disappear.
Thanks to the vitamins and microelements that are part of the preparation, the patient’s body has the following effect:
- Vitamin A - is actively involved in metabolic processes of the body, increases the resistance of the immune system to infections and viruses, improves the functioning of the visual apparatus in the presence of minor pathologies;
- Vitamin B1 improves the functioning of the nervous system and is actively involved in the production of acetylcholine;
- Vitamin B2 - takes an active part in metabolic processes;
- Vitamin B5 - a positive effect on all organs and tissues of the body, is involved in the processes of skin regeneration;
- Vitamin B6 - is actively involved in fat metabolism and the metabolism of carbohydrates in the body;
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) - deficiency of this vitamin in the body disrupts blood formation and leads to the development of iron deficiency anemia;
- Vitamin C - strengthens blood vessels, has a pronounced antioxidant effect, destroys free radicals and enhances human immunity;
- Vitamin E - protects the cell membranes, helps women safely get pregnant and carry the fetus before the due time;
- Vitamin P - reduces the permeability of the smallest blood vessels - capillaries;
- Nicotinic acid (PP) - is actively involved in redox processes;
- Lipoic acid - reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood, takes an active part in lipid metabolism, removes toxins and decomposition products from the body;
- Folic acid - takes an active part in the synthesis of amino acids, has a beneficial effect on the fetus of a woman during pregnancy, prevents the development of neural tube defects in the embryo;
- Phosphorus - is part of the bones and teeth;
- Calcium is the main constituent of the bone microelement, strengthens the musculoskeletal system, acts as an antiallergic agent, is necessary for the normal functioning of the heart muscle;
- Magnesium - improves the functioning of the nervous system, eliminates increased nervous excitability and anxiety, strengthens the heart muscle;
- Zinc - takes an active part in the production of insulin and other endocrine gland hormones, has a positive effect on skin regeneration processes;
- Kolbat - takes an active part in the formation of blood cells;
- Manganese - is actively involved in bone formation and mineralization processes;
- Copper - ensures the supply of oxygen to tissues and organs, normalizes the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin;
- Iron - improves the formation of red blood cells, ensures the supply of oxygen to organs and tissues, takes part in the formation of bones and teeth, strengthens the immune system.
Vitamin complex Bio Max contains 12 important vitamins and 8 trace elements, the deficiency of which in the human body can lead to serious complications and diseases. According to the description and reviews of patients, this complex is vital for residents of megacities, people who, for whatever reason, cannot fully and efficiently eat, often ill patients.
Indications for use
Vitamin complex Bio Max is prescribed to patients for the prevention and treatment of the following conditions:
- Reduced immunity against the background of frequent diseases and viral infections;
- Chronic stress and overwork, intense physical and mental stress;
- Long-term antibiotic treatment;
- Conditions that require an additional source of vitamins - the period of adolescence, pregnancy, breastfeeding, surgery, menopause, and others;
- Chronic bowel disease, in which vitamins and trace elements can not be absorbed in the right quantity into the general bloodstream;
- Transferred courses of chemotherapy or radiation treatment.
This vitamin complex is not recommended to be taken if you are hypersensitive to the components of the drug, as well as to children under 12 years old.
Dosage and administration
Adults and children over 12 years old are recommended to take 1 tablet of Bio Max per day after meals. This dose is prescribed to patients, both for preventive and for medicinal purposes. The minimum course of drug therapy is 3 months. Even if the patient has passed the unpleasant phenomena and symptoms, the course must be continued for the body to make a certain reserve.
It is better to swallow the pill immediately, without chewing, washing it down with a sufficient amount of liquid. With a strong avitaminosis and general exhaustion of the patient's body, the daily dose of Bio Max can be increased to 2 tablets, but this is discussed by the doctor and prescribed to patients strictly on an individual basis.
Side effects and drug overdose
This vitamin complex is well tolerated by patients subject to the dosage specified in the instructions. In some cases, with individual hypersensitivity to the components of the complex, the patient may develop allergic reactions in the form of rashes and redness of the skin.
An overdose of the drug is observed in rare cases with a significant excess of the daily dose of vitamins. Overdose is manifested by the following symptoms:
- Stomach ache;
- Blurred vision;
- Dry and flaky skin;
- The formation of kidney stones, gallbladder and hepatic ducts;
- Nausea and vomiting, constipation;
- Pain in the right hypochondrium;
- Changes in the clinical picture of blood;
- Bitterness in the mouth;
- Metallic taste in the mouth.
With the development of such symptoms, treatment with the drug should be stopped and consult a doctor, but as a rule, if the correct dosage is observed, such conditions do not occur!
Storage and vacation conditions in pharmacies
Vitamin complex Bio Max is available in pharmacies without a prescription. The drug should be stored out of the reach of children, avoiding contact with the package of direct sunlight. Shelf life of tablets is 2 years.
Bio Max analogues
Analogs on the pharmacological group (multivitamins with microelements): Vitrum Baby, Vitrum Vision, Vitrum Prenatal, Vitrum Superstress, Vitrum Junior, Multimax, Supradin, Triovit, Feneuls
Bio Max price
The average price for Bio Max Max multivitamin complex in pharmacies is 120-170 rubles.