Multivitamin Complex Bio Max Instructions for Use
- Multivitamin Complex Bio Max Instructions for Use
- Form of formulation and composition of the preparation
- Pharmacological properties of the preparation
- Indications for use
- Method of administration and dosage
- Side effects and drug overdose
- Storage and dispensing conditions in pharmacies
- Bio Max analogues
- Bio Max price
The Bio Max preparation is a multivitamin complex, whose action is aimed at restoring the vitality of a patient with hypo and avitaminosis.
Form of formulation and composition of the preparation
The complex preparation Bio Max is available in the form of tablets for oral administration, coated with a protective coating. Tablets have a specific odor. Each of them contains:
- Vitamin A in the amount of 1,135 mg;
- Vitamin C 50 mg;
- Vitamin B1 - 1 mg;
- Vitamin B2 - 1,27 mg;
- Vitamin B5 - 5 mg;
- Vitamin B6 - 5 mg;
- Folic acid - 100 mcg;
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 12.5 mg;
- Vitamin E - 10 mg;
- Vitamin P - 25 mg;
- Nicotinic acid (PP) - 7.5 mg;
- Lipoic acid - 2 mg;
- Iron 5 mg;
- Copper 750 μg;
- Calcium 50.5 mg;
- Phosphorus 60 mg;
- Kolbat 100 mg;
- Zinc 2 mg;
- Manganese 2.5 mg;
- Magnesium 35 mg.
The drug is available in packs of 30 and 60 tablets.
Pharmacological properties of the preparation
The drug Bio Max restores the protective functions of the body in patients after surgery, frequent respiratory infections, with a poorly balanced diet. Regular use of this vitamin complex increases the vitality of the body and gives the patient strength and vigor. Against the background of therapy, patients noted that symptoms such as lethargy, apathy, fatigue, and reduced concentration of attention pass.
Thanks to the vitamins and microelements included in the preparation, the following influence on the patient's organism is produced:
- Vitamin A - takes an active part in metabolic processes of the body, increases the resistance of the immune system to infections and viruses, adjusts the work of the visual apparatus with the existing minor pathologies;
- Vitamin B1 improves the functioning of the nervous system and takes an active part in the production of acetylcholine;
- Vitamin B2 - takes an active part in metabolic processes;
- Vitamin B5 - favorably affects all organs and tissues of the body, participates in the processes of skin regeneration;
- Vitamin B6 - takes an active part in fat metabolism and carbohydrate metabolism in the body;
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) - deficiency of this vitamin in the body disrupts the processes of hematopoiesis and leads to the development of iron deficiency anemia;
- Vitamin C - strengthens blood vessels, has a pronounced antioxidant effect, destroys free radicals and enhances human immunity;
- Vitamin E - protects the cell membranes, helps women to become pregnant safely and deliver the fetus before the due date;
- Vitamin P - reduces the permeability of the smallest blood vessels - capillaries;
- Nicotinic acid (PP) - takes an active part in oxidation-reduction processes;
- Lipoic acid - lowers cholesterol in the blood, takes an active part in lipid metabolism, removes toxins and decay products from the body;
- Folic acid - takes an active part in the synthesis of amino acids, beneficially affects the fetus of a woman during pregnancy, prevents the development of neural tube defects in the embryo;
- Phosphorus - is a part of bones and teeth;
- Calcium - is the main constituent of the microelement of bone tissue, strengthens the musculoskeletal system, acts as an antiallergic agent, is necessary for the normal functioning of the heart muscle;
- Magnesium - adjusts the work of the nervous system, eliminates the increased nervous excitability and anxiety, strengthens the heart muscle;
- Zinc - takes an active part in the production of insulin and other hormones of the endocrine glands, favorably affects the processes of skin regeneration;
- Kolbat - takes an active part in the formation of blood cells;
- Manganese - takes an active part in the formation of bone tissue and mineralization processes;
- Copper - provides the supply of oxygen to tissues and organs, normalizes the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin;
- Iron - establishes the process of formation of red blood cells, provides the supply of oxygen to organs and tissues, takes part in the formation of bones and teeth, strengthens the immune system.
Vitamin Complex Bio Max contains 12 important vitamins and 8 microelements, the deficiency of which in the human body can lead to serious complications and diseases. According to the description and reviews of patients this complex is vitally important for residents of megacities, people who for some reason can not fully and qualitatively eat, often sick patients.
Indications for use
Vitamin Bio Max complex is prescribed to patients for the prevention and treatment of the following conditions:
- Decreased immunity against the background of frequent diseases and viral infections;
- Chronic stress and overwork, intense physical and mental stress;
- Prolonged treatment with antibiotics;
- Conditions that require an additional source of vitamins - the period of adolescence, pregnancy, breastfeeding, postoperative interventions, the period of menopause and others;
- Diseases of the intestines of chronic course, in which vitamins and trace elements can not be absorbed into the common bloodstream in the right amount;
- Postponed courses of chemotherapy or radiation treatment.
This vitamin complex is not recommended for individual intolerance to the components of the drug, as well as children under 12 years.
Method of administration and dosage
Adults and children over 12 years are recommended to take 1 tablet of Bio Max per day after meals. This dose is prescribed to patients, both for preventive and therapeutic purposes. The minimum course of therapy with the drug is 3 months. Even if the patient has had unpleasant phenomena and symptoms, the course must be continued so that the body makes a certain reserve.
It is better to swallow the tablet immediately without chewing it with a sufficient amount of liquid. With a pronounced vitamin deficiency and a general depletion of the patient's body, the daily dose of Biot Max can be increased to 2 tablets, but this is discussed by the doctor and assigned to patients strictly on an individual basis.
Side effects and drug overdose
This vitamin complex is well tolerated by patients following the dosage specified in the instructions. In some cases, with individual hypersensitivity to the components of the complex, the patient may develop allergic reactions in the form of rashes and redness of the skin.
Overdose of the drug is observed in rare cases with a significant excess of the daily dose of vitamins. Overdose manifests itself following symptoms:
- Stomach ache;
- Visual impairment;
- Dryness and flaky skin;
- The formation of stones in the kidneys, gall bladder and liver ducts;
- Nausea and vomiting, constipation;
- Pain in the right hypochondrium;
- Change in the clinical picture of blood;
- Bitterness in the mouth;
- Metallic taste in the mouth.
With the development of such symptoms, treatment with the drug should be discontinued and consult a doctor, but as a rule, if the correct dosage of such conditions does not occur!
Storage and dispensing conditions in pharmacies
Vitamin complex Bio Max is released in pharmacies without a prescription. The drug should be stored out of reach of children, avoiding direct sunlight on packaging. Shelf life of the tablets is 2 years.
Bio Max analogues
Analogues on the pharmacological group (Multivitamins with microelements): Vitrum Baby, Vitrum Vision, Vitrum Prenatal, Vitrum Superstress, Vitrum Junior, Multimax, Supradin, Triovit, Fenyuls
Bio Max price
The average price for a multivitamin complex Bio Max in pharmacies is 120-170 rubles.