Bilobil instruction manual
- Bilobil instruction manual
- Form of issue and composition
- Pharmacological properties of the drug
- Indications for use of the drug
- Contraindications for use
- Dosing and Administration
- Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation
- Side effects and drug overdose
- Interaction with other medicinal products
- Storage and dispensing conditions in pharmacies
- Bilobyl analogues
- Bilobil price
The drug Bilobil belongs to the group of psychoanaleptics - medicinal substances of plant origin, the action of which is aimed at improving the work of the brain and the nervous system as a whole.
Form of issue and composition
Bilobyl is available in the form of capsules for oral administration. Each capsule contains an extract of leaves of ginkgo biloba, lactose and ancillary components. Capsules are produced in 10-unit cell blisters with a dosage of 40, 80 and 120 mg.
Pharmacological properties of the drug
Capsules Bilobil is a complex preparation of plant origin, the therapeutic properties of which consist in improving the blood supply to the brain, which results in more oxygen, nutrients and glucose. Patients who take this medication note improved concentration, increased performance and memory function.
The active active substances of the capsule slightly widen the blood vessels of the brain, resulting in permanent headaches, tingling or numbness in the head. In addition, plant extracts, which are part of the preparation, have a pronounced antioxidant effect and protect cells and brain tissues from the negative effects of free radicals, ionizing radiation and other harmful environmental factors. Regular use of this medication significantly reduces the risk of developing ischemic strokes and cerebral infarcts in persons with hereditary predisposition.
Indications for use of the drug
The drug Bilobil (40 mg) and Bilobyl Forte (80 mg) is indicated for treatment and prevention in patients with such conditions:
- Circulatory disorders in the limbs and vessels of the brain;
- Feeling of anxiety and fear;
- Dizziness and headaches;
- Frequent stress and psychoemotional overwork;
- Noises in the ears and ringing;
- Sleep disorder, often insomnia;
- Coldness of the limbs, covering the palms with cold sweat;
- Decreased memory and fatigue at work;
- Discomfort sensations during movement, a feeling of tingling in the limbs;
The drug Bilobil Intens with a dosage of 120 mg is prescribed for patients with a therapeutic goal in such pathologies:
- Disorders of cerebral circulation;
- Noise in the ears and sleep disturbance;
- Emotional lability;
- Raynaud's disease;
- Diabetic retinopathy as part of complex therapy;
- Violation of mental abilities;
- As part of complex therapy for vegetovascular dystonia with attacks of panic attacks.
Contraindications for use
According to the instructions, this drug has a number of contraindications to use:
- Individual hypersensitivity to the constituent components of the drug;
- Allergic reactions in the past to similar herbal preparations;
- Lactase insufficiency;
- Waiting period for the child and breastfeeding.
Dosing and Administration
Capsules are intended for oral administration. This drug can not be chewed or opened, it is recommended to swallow the capsule whole, squeezed a small amount of liquid. To reduce the risk of irritation of the mucous membranes of the digestive tract, the drug is taken after meals. The duration of therapy and the dose of the drug is selected by the doctor for each individual patient individually. It depends on his diagnosis, the severity of the symptoms of the disease, age, body weight and individual characteristics of the body. According to the instructions, adults are prescribed 1 capsule of the drug three times a day. Significant improvements in patients are observed a month after the start of the drug. The minimum course of treatment with Bilobyl is 3 months, after which the therapy is terminated or prolonged.
The preparation Bilobil Intens with a dosage of 120 mg is prescribed to patients at a rate of 1 capsule 2 times a day. Otherwise, the rules for using this drug are the same.
Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation
In medicine, there is no data on the teratogenic effect of this drug on the fetus, however, during pregnancy, its use is contraindicated in women because of the high risk of allergic reactions and side effects in the future mother.
The use of this drug in the period of breastfeeding is possible only if the woman agrees to transfer the baby to a dairy adapted mixture and stop lactation.
Side effects and drug overdose
In most cases, Bilobyl is well tolerated by patients and only in some cases with hypersensitivity to the components of the capsule, the following side effects may develop:
- Pain in the abdomen, nausea;
- Diarrhea or constipation;
- Allergic skin rashes, itching;
- Decrease in blood pressure;
- Hives ;
- In rare cases, the development of angioedema.
Most often, the development of these side effects was observed in elderly patients using the drug Bilobil Intens with a dosage of 120 mg, as well as in patients who significantly exceeded the dose indicated by the doctor.
When developing such reactions, the drug should be discontinued and consult a doctor.
Interaction with other medicinal products
With the simultaneous use of capsules of this drug with anticoagulants or aspirin in patients, the risk of bleeding increases dramatically. If it is necessary to treat drugs of this group, the patient should regularly take blood tests and evaluate its coagulation function. If the doctor appoints you Bilobil, and you are already taking drugs from the group of anticoagulants or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory substances, you should tell him about it!
Storage and dispensing conditions in pharmacies
Bilobil is released in pharmacies without a prescription. The drug should be stored at a temperature of not more than 15 degrees, avoiding direct sunlight on packaging. Keep capsules away from children!
Shelf life of the drug is 2 years, at the end of the capsule can not be taken inside.
Bilobil Intens, Bilobil Fort, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginos, Memoplant, Tanakan
Bilobil capsules 40 mg - from 190 to 260 rubles.