Bilobil forte instructions for use
Bilobil forte is a medicinal preparation based on the relict tree, the only representative of the Ginkgo-Ginkgo class of bilobate. Due to the components of this plant, the drug has a pronounced nootropic effect, improves cerebral and peripheral blood circulation, microcirculation, tones up the veins and reduces the permeability of the vessel wall, has a powerful antihypoxic effect, improves blood state and reduces the tendency to thrombus formation.
The composition of Ginkgo bilobate includes flavonoglycosides (kaempferol, quercetin, gingolide), terpenolactones (ginkgolides, bilobalides), organic and amino acids; wax, steroid compounds, essential oils, alkaloids, vitamins; micro- and macro elements.
Pharmacological effects Bilobyl forte:
- normalization of cellular metabolism;
- improving the viscosity and fluidity of the blood, reducing the tone of arterioles, increasing microcirculation;
- restoration of vasomotor reactions;
- stimulation of cerebral circulation and increased supply of the brain with oxygen and glucose;
- regulation of blood vessels, by stimulating the synthesis of the endothelial relaxing factor, expanding the lumen of the arteries and increasing the tone of the veins;
- decrease in the tendency of blood to thrombus formation, reduction of platelet aggregation, increase in the synthesis of mediators that promote smooth muscle tone;
- improvement of the state of the vascular wall, decrease in the intensity of edema in the tissues of the brain and on the periphery;
- antihypoxic, antioxidant effect, which reduces the negative impact of free radicals and oxidized fats on tissue cells;
- an increase in the survival of nerve cells during hypoxia.
Under the action of Bilobyl forte on the central nervous system, the following processes occur:
- due to stimulation of synthesis of some neurotransmitters and inhibition of seizure of others, nootropic and antidepressant action develops;
- improves the memory state and increases the ability to learn;
- stabilizes and slightly improves memory, attention and psychomotor functions, optimizes the electro-activity of the brain, slows the development of dementia in Alzheimer's disease;
In the case of circulatory disorders in the periphery, the flow of blood during atherosclerotic and diabetic vascular lesions, various types of retinopathy, and other manifestations of chronic ischemic tissue damage is significantly covered.
In addition to these effects, the drug positively affects the potency.
Form of issue and composition
Bilobyl forte is available in the form of pink capsules, inside of which is a brown powder. The manufacturer of the medicinal product is KRKA, Slovenia.
- extract of leaves of Ginkgo bilobate - 80 mg;
- various auxiliary substances.
The medicine refers to the angioprotective group, is made from plant material, is subject to over-the-counter leaves.
Indications for use
- encephalopathy of various origins, which is the result of a stroke, head trauma, age changes, in which there is a deterioration of memory, a decrease in attention, a weakening of mental abilities;
- disorders of peripheral blood flow and microcirculation;
- dizziness, ringing in the ears or development of hearing loss and other disorders of neurosensory;
- macular degeneration associated with age-related changes;
- The retinopathy, which arose on the background of diabetes mellitus.
Bilobyl forte is contraindicated:
- with increased sensitivity to the active substance or other components of the drug;
- with a tendency to increase coagulability;
- with erosive form of gastritis;
- with exacerbation of the gastrointestinal ulcer;
- with acute violations of the blood circulation of the brain;
- with myocardial infarction in the acute phase;
- lactose intolerance;
- up to 18 years.
Mode of application
The dose of the drug is selected depending on the disease:
- with encephalopathy take 1 capsule up to 3 times a day;
- with violations of peripheral blood circulation, sensory functions, macular degeneration and retinopathy, the drug is taken in the morning and in the evening, 1 capsule is prescribed.
Improvement is observed one month after the start of the drug. The course of treatment should be at least 3 months. If you want to repeat, you need to consult a doctor.
Side effects of bilobil forte are very rare, when they appear, you must suspend the medication and consult a doctor.
- gastrointestinal tract: nausea, vomiting, loose stool;
- central nervous system: dizziness, headache, sleep disturbances;
- hypersensitivity: itching, small swelling, hyperemia;
- blood system: decreased coagulability;
- may have hearing impairment.
Special instructions and drug interactions
- when developing an allergic reaction to a drug, it should be stopped;
- when re-occurrence of negative effects, it is necessary to consult a specialist;
- with a tendency to bleeding, the appointment of anticoagulant or antiplatelet agents, preparation for surgical interventions, it is necessary to warn the attending physician about taking Bilobyl forte;
- Do not take the medicine with a tendency to allergy to dyes (azorubin);
- in the presence of intolerance to lactose and related pathologies, it is not recommended to take the drug;
- the preparation may influence the reaction rate when performing work with an increased concentration, so care must be taken.
Analogs of Bilobil forte
- Vitrum Memori is a preparation based on Ginkgo biloba, containing 60 mg of active substance. Has the same indications and contraindications as Bilobil forte. Drug manufacturer: Unipharm, Inc. (USA);
- Gingium - is available in tablets with a dosage of 80 and 120 mg. Produced by two foreign companies: Salutas Pharma (Germany), Lek SA (Poland);
- Ginkgo Biloba has two dosage forms: tablets and capsules. Dosage in both forms can be 40 and 80 mg. Manufacturer of capsules: VERTEX (Russia), tablets - Veropharm (Russia);
- Ginkyo is a drug produced in tablets, the dosage of which is 50 mg. Produced in Germany by Lichtwer Pharma;
- Ginos, like all representatives of this group, has an angioprotective effect. The dosage of the active substance is 40 mg. The drug is produced by the domestic manufacturer: Veropharm OJSC (Russia);
- Memoplant - one of the most popular drugs based on Ginkgo biloba, is available in three dosages: 40, 80 and 120 mg in tablets. Manufacturer: Willmar Schwabe (Germany);
- Tanakan is an analogue of French origin. Unlike other agents, it has a liquid dosage form in the form of a solution for internal use with a pipette-dispenser. Manufacturer: Beaufour Ipsen Industrie.
Terms and conditions of storage
Shelf life 3 years. The storage of the medicinal product should be out of reach of children, the temperature should not exceed 25 degrees. It is recommended to store the product in its original packaging. Application after the expiry date is prohibited.
Bilobil forte price
Bilobil Fort Capsules 80mg, 20 pcs. - from 280 to 340 rubles.