Bifilysis instructions for use
Bifilysis is a drug from the group of probiotics combined with lysozyme, which has a restoring effect on the intestinal microflora, normalization of digestion processes, enhancement of the body's immune forces, as well as anti-inflammatory and regenerative effect.
Bifilis consists of living bifidobacteria, which:
- Show antagonism in relation to a large number of different types of enteropathogenic and opportunistic bacteria, for example, staphylococci, protea, enterotoxigenic E. coli, Shigella, some yeast-like fungi;
- Stimulate the recovery of the vaginal microflora;
- Normalize parietal digestion and assimilation of nutrients;
- Restore the barrier function of the intestine;
- Improve metabolism;
- Increase the immune resistance of the body to various kinds of infections;
- Stimulate the synthesis of important amino acids, proteins, vitamin K and group B (thiamine, riboflavin, pantothenic, nicotinic and folic acid, pyridoxine);
- Increase the absorption of calcium, iron, vitamin D.
Lysozyme, which is part of Bifilysis, is a factor in the natural biological defense of the body. In man, it is found in large quantities in saliva, tears, breast milk, as well as other tissues and body fluids. Effects of lysozyme:
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect as a result of inhibition of the development of the inflammatory reaction (inhibits the release of histamine);
- Increases the immune defense of the body due to antibacterial and anti-inflammatory action;
- Improves metabolism, stimulates regenerative processes;
- Has a pronounced antimicrobial and antitoxic effect;
- Due to the negative effect on pathogenic microorganisms, increases the growth of bifidobacteria and other beneficial microflora;
- Improves digestion.
Bifilysis is a competent combination of bifidobacteria and lysozyme, due to which the therapeutic effect of each component increases. This allows you to significantly reduce the need to take antibacterial drugs to treat certain disorders of the intestinal microflora.
Form of issue and composition
Bifilysis is available in the form of bottles containing beige mass with a specific sour-milk smell. Producer of the preparation: Enzyme Firm (Russia).
The lyophilizate is used for oral administration in the form of a suspension. The composition of 1 bottle includes:
- Bifidobacteria lyophilized - not less than 10 million;
- Lysozyme 10 mg.
The drug refers to the combined means that normalizes the intestinal microflora, is produced by combining live bifidobacteria and lysozyme of chicken eggs, is dispensed without a doctor's prescription.
Indications for use
- Prevention and treatment of intestinal dysbiosis of various origin;
- Dysfunction of the intestine on the background of acute infectious damage: shigellosis, salmonellosis, staphylococcal enterocolitis, rotovirus infection, etc .;
- Acute and chronic diseases of the digestive tract;
- Complications of the gastrointestinal tract, manifested by ulcerative, infectious or destructive disorders (ulcerative colitis, sepsis, anemic syndrome, diathesis, worsening of trophism);
- Prevention and treatment of dysbiosis in children on the background of intensive therapy, early feeding with artificial mixtures or a combined type of feeding;
- Improvement of the intestine with antibiotics, hormonal drugs, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Chronic constipation;
- Diarrhea, developed against the background of antibacterial treatment;
- Restoration of microflora before surgical interventions on the organs of the digestive system and after them;
- Prevention of infectious infection in persons prone to acute respiratory viral diseases;
- Prevention of dysbacteriosis in children and adults who often have ARI.
The drug has no contraindications to use.
Mode of application
The drug is taken inside, half an hour before a meal. To infants, the probiotic is given just before meals. To dilute the suspension, use room temperature water, which is poured into the vial immediately before use. After that, it is closed with a lid and left for a few minutes. After 2-3 minutes, it is shaken and consumed.
- Children up to 6 months: 1-2 vials a day;
- From 6 to 12 months: 1 bottle 2 times a day;
- With the year and adults: 1 bottle 2-3 times a day.
For treatment of acute infectious lesions of the intestine, the drug takes 5-7 days. If the infection is accompanied by chronic diseases of the digestive tract, the duration of admission can be increased to 20 days. To eliminate the chronic disorder of the microflora and intestinal functions, the course of treatment can last from 10 to 20 days, depending on the severity and severity of the process.
For prevention, the probiotic is used for 10 days:
- Children up to 6 months: 1 bottle per day;
- Other age of children and adults: 1 bottle 2 times a day.
The drug is very well tolerated and, as a rule, has no side effects.
Specific guidance and drug interactions
- In the treatment of patients prone to various manifestations of allergic reactions, care must be taken:
- To dissolve the probiotic, you can not use hot water, nor can you prepare the suspension in advance and store the vial with the solution.
Analogues with the same composition are not currently registered. But there are various combined drugs similar to those with Bifilysis.
Probiotics containing bifidobacteria and Escherichia coli:
- Bifikol belongs to the group of drugs used to normalize the intestinal microflora. It is also available as a lyophilizate for the preparation of a suspension. Manufacturer: Биомед им. I.I. Mechnikov (Russia).
Another group with a similar effect are combined preparations of bifido- and lactobacilli, for example:
- Bifilact-BILS, which, in addition to oral administration, can be used topically. Producer: Microgen NGO FGUP MZ RF (Russia);
- Florin Forte, dosage form: powder for internal use. It is produced domestically by the partner company.
The preparation of bifidobacteria and enterococci:
- Bifiform is a very popular drug in the form of enteric-soluble capsules, as well as chewable tablets and powders intended for children's use. Powder and chewable tablets have a pleasant orange-raspberry flavor. Manufacturer: Ferrosan (Denmark).
Terms and conditions of storage
Shelf life of the probiotic is 1 year. The storage location should be out of reach of children. It should be reliably protected from sunlight and high humidity. The temperature should not exceed 10 degrees. Application after the expiry date is prohibited.
Bifiliz dry (Vigal) powder 5 doses - from 360 rubles.