Bifidumbacterin forte instructions for use
Bifidumbacterin forte is a drug from the group of probiotics, which has a restoring effect on the intestinal microflora, the normalization of the digestive processes, an increase in the body's immune forces.
Bifidumbacterin Fort includes live bifidobacteria, which:
- By the synthesis of organic fatty acids show antagonism against a large number of different types of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic bacteria. These include staphylococci, proteus, enterotoxigenic E. coli, shigella, some yeast-like fungi;
- Stimulate the restoration of the equilibrium state between the microflora of the intestine and the vagina;
- Normalize the process of parietal digestion and assimilation of food;
- Restore the barrier function of the intestine to protect the intestinal mucosa from penetration of pathogenic microorganisms and toxic substances into the body;
- Improve metabolism;
- Increase unspecific resistance of the body to various kinds of infections;
- Stimulate the synthesis of important amino acids, proteins, vitamin K and group B (thiamine, riboflavin, pantothenic, nicotinic and folic acid, pyridoxine);
- Increase the absorption of calcium, iron, vitamin D.
Bifidobacteria account for almost 90% of the microflora of newborn infants who are breastfed. Due to their presence, the growth of putrefactive and pathogenic bacteria is suppressed, carbohydrates are digested. After the end of the period of breastfeeding, the microflora of the baby turns from bifidoflora into the intestinal flora that is characteristic of an adult.
Form of issue and composition
Bifidumbacterin forte is available in capsules and powders. Producer of the drug: Partner (Russia).
Powder is used for oral administration, in a package of 10 and 30 pieces. Capsules are also taken orally, are in the bank for 10, 18, 30 pcs.
Each sachet or capsule contains 5 doses.
The composition of 1 capsule or powder includes:
- Bifidobacterium - no less than 50 million;
The drug refers to immunobiological drugs, is produced by sorbing live bifidobacteria on a carrier, is dispensed without a doctor's prescription.
Indications for use
- Prevention and treatment of dysbacteriosis in the digestive tract of various origin;
- As an auxiliary component in the ulcer of the gastrointestinal tract, inflammation of the pancreas, gall bladder, liver and other diseases of the digestive system;
- Chronic inflammation of the large intestine;
- Allergic diseases;
- Improvement of the intestine with antibiotics, hormonal drugs, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Acute infectious intestinal lesions (shigellosis, salmonellosis, staphylococcal intestinal disease, rotovirus infection, etc.);
- Food poisoning;
- Acute inflammatory processes of the respiratory system (pneumonia, bronchitis );
- Acute and chronic inflammation of the urogenital tract (including sexually transmitted infections - gonorrhea, genital chlamydia , herpes virus, etc., bacterial vaginosis - gardnerellez, nonspecific colpitis ;
- Malabsorption syndrome (impaired absorption of essential nutrients in the small intestine);
- Chronic constipation;
- Restoration of the microflora of the urogenital tract;
- Diarrhea, developed against the background of antibacterial treatment:
- Restoration of microflora before surgical interventions on the organs of the digestive system and after them;
- Prenatal preparation of pregnant women at risk for inflammatory diseases of the vagina;
- Prevention of infectious infection in persons prone to acute respiratory viral diseases;
- To prevent the development of intrahospital infections in hospitals and maternity hospitals;
- Prevention of dysbacteriosis in children and adults prone to viral respiratory infections.
Hypersensitivity to the active components of the drug or excipients.
In children with lactose intolerance, the use of the drug requires caution.
Mode of application
The drug is taken orally, with meals.
The powder content is mixed with liquid food, fermented milk products or water. The resulting mass is taken, without waiting for complete dissolution. For infants and infants, use of breast milk or a formula for infant formula is recommended.
The capsule is swallowed inside, washed down with water or with sour-milk products. If necessary, it can be opened and used as a powder for children.
Depending on the diagnosis, the course of the disease and the age of the patient, the drug intake will be very different. It is also possible to use in usual and increased doses:
- Dysbacteriosis , complex treatment of acute intestinal infections, food poisoning, treatment of allergies and diseases of the respiratory system and urogenital tract, SARS, pre-operative and prenatal preparation: infants up to a year - 1 powder up to 3 times a day; Children aged 1 to 3 years - 1 powder to 4 times a day; Children from 3 years - can use 1 powder or capsule 3-4 times; Adults - 2 powders or capsules 2-3 times;
- Therapy for acute intestinal infection lasts up to 7 days;
- For patients who are shown surgical treatment: 3-5 days before the operation and about two weeks after;
- At other pathologies: 2-3 weeks.
Bifidumbacterin forte is very well tolerated and, as a rule, has no negative effects. In rare cases, some manifestations of hypersensitivity.
Specific guidance and drug interactions
- It is not recommended simultaneous use of oral forms with pritovomikrobnymi due to the spread of antibacterial effect on beneficial bacteria;
- Do not dissolve the probiotic in hot water, and store it in a dissolved form;
- Probiotic effect is enhanced with simultaneous intake of B vitamins.
- Bifidumbacterin, manufacturer Partner, Russia. It is a probiotic of the same production as Bifidumbacterin forte. The composition includes live bifidobacteria, but in a smaller amount. Produced in the form of powder for internal use and suppository:
- The probiophore also belongs to the manufacturer-manufacturer Partner. Has a similar composition with Bifidumbacterin. Produced in the form of capsules and powders.
Terms and conditions of storage
Shelf life of the probiotic is 2 years. The storage location should be out of reach of children, the temperature should not exceed 10 degrees. It is possible to transport the drug at a temperature of no higher than 25 degrees, the duration of which should not exceed 10 days. Application after the expiry date is prohibited.
Bifidumbacterin forte price
Bifidumbacterin forte capsules 5 doses, 10 pcs - from 150 to 180 rubles.
Bifidumbacterin forte powder for ingestion of 5 doses of 0.85 g, 10 pcs. - from 120 to 150 rubles.