Berrocca Plus instructions for use
Berrocka Plus - a complex of vitamins and minerals. Promotes maintenance and stimulation of mental and physical activity, raises working capacity. After applying the drug, memory, reaction speed and ability to concentrate improve, memory resistance improves. Berokka Plus is also prescribed for a deficiency of B vitamins, ascorbic acid and zinc, and diseases in which the demand for these vitamins increases.
Form of issue and composition
Berroca Plus is available in the form of coated tablets (30 tablets per pack) and effervescent tablets (10 and 20 tablets per package).
Active substances (in 1 tablet):
- Thiamine in the form of nitrate (vitamin B 1 ) - 15 mg;
- Riboflavin (vitamin B 2 ) - 15 mg;
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B 3 ) - 50 mg;
- Pantothenic acid in the form of calcium pantothenate (vitamin B 5 ) - 23 mg;
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6 ) - 10 mg;
- Biotin (vitamin B 8 ) - 0.15 mg;
- Folic acid (vitamin B 9 ) - 0.4 mg;
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12 ) - 0.01 mg;
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 500 mg;
- Zinc in the form of citrate trihydrate - 10 mg;
- Calcium in the form of carbonate - 100 mg;
- Magnesium in the form of magnesium oxide and magnesium carbonate - 100 mg.
Auxiliary components: sodium hydrogen carbonate, anhydrous sodium carbonate, sodium chloride, anhydrous citric acid, acesulfame potassium, asparam, mannitol, beta-carotene, polysorbate 60, beet red dye, orange flavor.
The optimal dosages of B vitamins are necessary to maintain rapid reaction and mental activity, energy metabolism in cells and the stability of the nervous system.
Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and improves metabolism, neutralizes free radicals, showing an antioxidant effect. Improves absorption of iron in the small intestine. Positively affects the exchange of folic acid, improves the leukocyte function. Activates the formation of bone and connective tissue. Normalizes permeability and strengthens the walls of small blood vessels (capillaries).
Calcium is involved in the most important physiological processes, is an integral part of enzymatic systems. In combination with pyridoxine and magnesium takes part in the transmission of nerve impulses.
Magnesium is involved in the synthesis of proteins, the exchange of fatty acids, the oxidation of sugars.
Zinc activates enzymes, is a structural component of hormonal receptors and hormones, neuropeptides, proteins. It is directly involved in the production of coenzymes, pyridoxine derivatives.
Calcium, magnesium and zinc also contribute to better absorption of vitamins.
Indications for use
Berokka Plus complex is shown in case of deficiency of B vitamins and ascorbic acid, as well as in conditions when the body's need for these compounds increases. The drug is used:
- To support the body in old age;
- At increased physical exertion;
- With inadequate and unbalanced nutrition (for example, while dieting);
- With prolonged emotional overstrain, nervous stress;
- To maintain the body with nicotine addiction and chronic alcoholism;
- When using oral contraceptives to women.
Contraindications to the drug are:
- Urolithiasis (urolithiasis, nephrolithiasis);
- Increased magnesium content in the body;
- Hemochromatosis (hereditary disease, characterized by a violation of iron metabolism and its accumulation in cells and tissues of the body);
- Hyperoxaluria (a rare disease characterized by excessive excretion of oxalic acid salts from the body);
- Functional impairment of kidney function;
- Deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- Individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to at least one component of the drug;
- Age up to 15 years.
Dosage and Administration
Covered tablets are taken orally, washed down with water. Effervescent tablets dissolve in a glass of water. The recommended dosage is 1 tablet per day. The full course of taking vitamins is 30 days. On the recommendation of a doctor, repeated courses can be conducted.
The complex of Berroca Plus vitamins, as a rule, is well tolerated by patients. But sometimes the development of unwanted side effects:
- From the digestive system - mild gastrointestinal disorders (less than 5% of patients);
- From the hemopoietic system - hemolytic anemia (developed as a result of ascorbic acid intake in patients with deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase);
- Allergic reactions - a rash, hives , swelling of the larynx (develop very rarely).
When an overdose of the drug occurs digestive disorder (diarrhea, a feeling of discomfort in the stomach). If there are signs of an overdose or undesirable side effects, stop taking the drug.
The drug may be administered with caution in the following pathologies:
- Syndrome of insufficiency of suction of cyanocobalamin;
- Congenital deficiency of Castle's internal factor;
- Atrophic gastritis;
- Diseases of the pancreas and intestines.
Pregnancy and lactemia
The negative impact of the drug on the body of a pregnant woman and the condition of the fetus was not revealed. However, care should be taken: pregnant women are prescribed only on strict indications, taking vitamins is carried out under the strict supervision of a doctor.
Vitamins and minerals are absorbed into breast milk. There are no clinical data on the safety of the drug for infants who are breastfeeding. Therefore, do not take the complex during breastfeeding.
During the application of the vitamin complex it is important to consider:
- Vitamin C affects the results of the analysis to determine the content of glucose in the urine (the drug must be canceled a few days before the test date), while ascorbic acid does not affect the sugar content in the blood;
- The composition of the drug includes pyridoxine in the recommended daily dose, so you should not take more than 1 tablet a day;
- To fill the deficiency of calcium and magnesium only Berroca Plus is not enough;
- Tablets contain sodium, which is important to consider patients who observe a low-salt diet (it is recommended to take coated tablets);
- Vitamins can be taken in patients with diabetes mellitus;
- When taking the drug, the urine is colored bright yellow, which is caused by the riboflavin included in the preparation and has no clinical significance;
- The drug does not affect the ability to drive vehicles and other mechanisms.
- Antacids slow the resorption of thiamine;
- Neomycin, aminosalicylic acid and H-2 blockers reduce the absorption of cyanocobalamin;
- Acetylsalicylic acid reduces by one third the absorption of vitamin C;
- Oral contraceptives reduce the blood levels of cyanocobalamin and pyridoxine, folic acid, ascorbic acid;
- The combination of vitamin C and deferoxamine can lead to reversible violations of the function of the left ventricle of the heart.
Analogues of the drug (with a similar composition of vitamins and minerals) are:
- Vitrum Superstress;
- Multi Vita B-complex,
- Doppelgerz Magnesium active plus B vitamins.
Terms and conditions of storage
The drug is stored in tightly closed containers, out of the reach of children, protected from moisture and light, at room temperature (below 25 ° C). Shelf-life of the effervescent tablets is 2 years, tablets coated with a coating - 3 years.
Berrocka Plus price
Berokka Plus tablets effervescent 10 pcs. - from 440 rubles.
Berrocca Plus tablets 30 pcs. - from 660 rubles.