Berokka Plus instructions for use
Berokka Plus - a complex of vitamins and minerals. It helps to maintain and stimulate mental and physical activity, increases efficiency. After the use of the drug improves memory, reaction rate and ability to concentrate, increases resistance to stress. Also, Berokka Plus is prescribed with a deficiency of vitamins of group B, ascorbic acid and zinc, and diseases in which the need for these vitamins increases.
Release form and composition
Berokka Plus is available in the form of coated tablets (30 tablets per pack) and effervescent tablets (10 and 20 tablets per pack).
Active ingredients (in 1 tablet):
- thiamine in the form of nitrate (vitamin B 1 ) - 15 mg;
- Riboflavin (vitamin B 2 ) - 15 mg;
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B 3 ) - 50 mg;
- Pantothenic acid in the form of calcium pantothenate (vitamin B 5 ) - 23 mg;
- pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6 ) - 10 mg;
- Biotin (vitamin B 8 ) - 0.15 mg;
- folic acid (vitamin B 9 ) - 0.4 mg;
- cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12 ) - 0.01 mg;
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 500 mg;
- Zinc in the form of citrate trihydrate - 10 mg;
- calcium carbonate - 100 mg;
- magnesium in the form of magnesium oxide and magnesium carbonate - 100 mg.
Auxiliary components: sodium bicarbonate, anhydrous sodium carbonate, sodium chloride, anhydrous citric acid, acesulfame potassium, aspartame, mannitol, beta-carotene, polysorbate 60, beetroot red dye, orange flavor.
Optimal dosages of vitamins of group B are necessary to maintain the speed of reaction and mental activity, energy metabolism in cells and the stability of the nervous system.
Vitamin C strengthens the immune system and improves metabolism, neutralizes free radicals, showing an antioxidant effect. Improves absorption of iron in the small intestine. A positive effect on the metabolism of folic acid, improves leukocyte function. It activates the formation of bone and connective tissue. Normalizes permeability and strengthens the walls of small blood vessels (capillaries).
Calcium is involved in the most important physiological processes, is an integral component of enzyme systems. In combination with pyridoxine and magnesium, it participates in the transmission of nerve impulses.
Magnesium is involved in the synthesis of proteins, the metabolism of fatty acids, the oxidation of sugars.
Zinc activates enzymes, is a structural component of hormone receptors and hormones, neuropeptides, proteins. Directly involved in the production of coenzymes, pyridoxine derivatives.
Calcium, magnesium and zinc also contribute to better absorption of vitamins.
Indications for use
The Berokka Plus complex is indicated when there is a deficiency in the B vitamins and ascorbic acid, as well as in conditions when the body's need for these compounds increases. The drug is used:
- to maintain the body in old age;
- with increased physical exertion;
- in case of inadequate and unbalanced nutrition (for example, during dieting);
- with prolonged emotional overstrain, nervous stress;
- to maintain the body with nicotine addiction and chronic alcoholism;
- when using oral contraceptives for women.
Contraindications to the drug are:
- urolithiasis (urolithiasis, nephrolithiasis);
- high content of magnesium in the body;
- hemochromatosis (a hereditary disease characterized by impaired iron metabolism and its accumulation in the cells and tissues of the body);
- hyperoxaluria (a rare disease characterized by excessive elimination of oxalic acid salts from the body);
- functional disorders of the kidneys;
- deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
- individual intolerance or hypersensitivity to at least one component of the drug;
- age up to 15 years.
Dosing and Administration
The coated tablets are taken orally, washed down with water. Effervescent tablets dissolve in a glass of water. The recommended dosage is 1 tablet per day. The full course of taking vitamins is 30 days. On the recommendation of the doctor can be repeated courses.
The complex of vitamins Berokka Plus, as a rule, is well tolerated by patients. But sometimes undesirable side effects may develop:
- on the part of the digestive system - mild gastrointestinal disorders (less than in 5% of patients);
- on the part of the hematopoietic system - hemolytic anemia (developed as a result of intake of ascorbic acid in patients with deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase);
- allergic reactions - rash, urticaria , laryngeal edema (very rarely develop).
An overdose of the drug causes digestive upset (diarrhea, a feeling of discomfort in the stomach). If there are signs of overdose or unwanted side effects, the drug should be stopped.
The drug can be administered with caution in the following pathologies:
- cyanocobalamin absorption insufficiency syndrome;
- congenital deficiency of the internal factor of Castle;
- atrophic gastritis;
- diseases of the pancreas and intestines.
Pregnancy and lactation
Negative effects of the drug on the body of a pregnant woman and the condition of the fetus were not identified. However, caution should be exercised: for pregnant women, the drug is prescribed only under strict indications, taking vitamins is carried out under the strict supervision of a physician.
Vitamins and minerals are absorbed into breast milk. There are no clinical data on the safety of the drug for breastfed babies. Therefore, you should not take the complex during lactation.
During the application of the vitamin complex, it is important to consider:
- vitamin C affects the results of the analysis to determine the content of glucose in the urine (the drug must be canceled a few days before the test date), while ascorbic acid does not affect the sugar content in the blood;
- The preparation contains pyridoxine at the recommended daily intake, so you should not take more than 1 tablet per day;
- for replenishment of calcium and magnesium deficiency, the use of Berokk Plus alone is not enough;
- tablets contain sodium, which is important to consider for patients on a low salt diet (it is recommended to take coated tablets);
- vitamins can be taken in patients with diabetes;
- when the drug is taken, the urine stains in a bright yellow color, which is caused by the riboflavin contained in the drug and has no clinical significance;
- the drug does not affect the ability to drive transport and other mechanisms.
- anti-acid drugs slow down thiamine resorption;
- neomycin, aminosalicylic acid and H-2 blockers reduce the absorption of cyanocobalamin;
- acetylsalicylic acid reduces by one third the absorption of vitamin C;
- oral contraceptives reduce blood levels of cyanocobalamin and pyridoxine, folic acid, ascorbic acid;
- a combination of vitamin C and deferoxamine can lead to reversible dysfunction of the left ventricle of the heart.
Analogues of the drug (with a similar composition of vitamins and minerals) are:
- Vitrum Superstress;
- Multi Vita V-complex,
- Doppelgerts Active Magnesium plus vitamins of group B.
Terms and conditions of storage
The drug is stored in tightly closed packaging, out of the reach of children, protected from moisture and light, at room temperature (below 25 ° C). Shelf life effervescent tablets is 2 years, tablets, film-coated - 3 years.
Berokka Plus price
Berokka Plus effervescent tablets 10 pcs. - from 440 rubles.
Berokka Plus tablets 30 pcs. - from 660 rubles.