Befungin user manual
- Befungin user manual
- Form of formulation and composition of the preparation
- Pharmacological properties of the drug
- Indications for use of the drug
- Method of administration and dosage
- Contraindications for use
- Adverse Events
- Application of the drug during pregnancy and lactation
- special instructions
- Conditions for dispensing and storage periods
- Befungin analogues
- Beefungin price
The drug Befungin is a drug intended for oral administration, which has a pronounced analgesic effect, restorative, tonic. The drug is able to normalize metabolic processes in the body, restore hematopoiesis and increase protective forces after frequent and prolonged catarrhal diseases.
Form of formulation and composition of the preparation
The drug Beefungin is available in the form of a concentrated alcohol solution for oral administration in vials of 100 and 200 ml.
There is also a preparation of Befungin Extra, which is produced in the form of a dragee and contains in its composition even St. John's wort and propolis.
The composition of the solution includes a natural extract of outgrowths of a birch fungus called chaga, salts of kolbate sulfate 1.5% or 1%. The paradox is that although the fungus is considered a parasite that causes various diseases, but in small doses it can have a very beneficial effect on the patient's body.
Pharmacological properties of the drug
Solution Befungin has a pronounced restorative and analgesic effect on the body. Included in the composition of the active ingredients, normalize the process of metabolism in the body, increase immune defense, normalize the process of hematopoiesis and fix the glands of the endocrine system, in particular the thyroid and pancreatic. Due to the regular use of the drug in the dosage recommended by the doctor, symptoms of disruption of the gastrointestinal tract disappear, and the overall well-being of the patient improves.
Indications for use of the drug
The drug Befungin is prescribed to patients for treatment and prevention of the following conditions:
- Diseases of the digestive canal organs - chronic gastritis accompanied by high acidity, intestinal atony, ulcerous lesions of the mucous membranes of the stomach and duodenum;
- As part of the complex treatment of malignant tumor processes 3 and 4 stages - according to patients' feedback, when taking this medication they significantly improved overall health, weakness and malaise disappeared;
- As a preventive treatment for systemic diseases - lupus erythematosus, psoriasis and others;
- As part of complex therapy for iron deficiency anemia;
- With frequent catarrhal diseases as a restorative and enhancing protective forces of the body means;
- With pain of different origin as part of complex therapy.
The drug Befungin Extra is prescribed to patients for the prevention of cancer, especially for those who are at risk (hereditary predisposition to cancer, work in harmful production, radiation of the body).
Method of administration and dosage
The drug Beefungin is indicated for oral administration. The preparation in quantity of 2 teaspoons preliminary dilute in half a glass of warm boiled water and mix thoroughly. The resulting solution is taken orally 1 tablespoon three times a day for 30 minutes before meals. The duration of the course of therapy is prescribed by the doctor for each individual patient individually, but since Beefungin is not addictive, it can be drunk quite a long time (up to six months or more).
Contraindications for use
Contraindications to the use of the drug are:
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- Allergy to bee products (propolis) - this applies to the preparation of Beefungin Extra;
- Severe liver dysfunction.
The drug Beefungin is well tolerated by patients, but with a significant excess of the indicated dose or the use of the drug for more than a year, the following side effects may develop in the patient:
- Allergic skin reactions - rash, itching, redness;
- Stomach ache;
- Disorders of the digestive function - constipation or diarrhea, nausea.
Application of the drug during pregnancy and lactation
Use of Befungin solution during pregnancy is categorically contraindicated! This contraindication is due to the ethyl alcohol included in the preparation, which can easily penetrate the placenta to the fetus and cause severe damage to the nervous system, liver and kidneys of the child. The negative influence of ethyl alcohol, which is part of the solution, can lead not only to a lag in the fetal development of the fetus, but also cause vices incompatible with life.
As an alternative medicine during pregnancy, the use of Befungin extra is possible, but only if the potential benefit for a woman is higher than the possible risks to the fetus. The drug should be taken under the strict supervision of a doctor and only if there are serious indications.
During the breastfeeding of the baby, the solution of Befungin is not prescribed, since ethyl alcohol can penetrate into breast milk in an insignificant amount, causing intoxication of the baby. With caution, you can use Befungin's dragee, but at the same time closely monitor the child's reaction. At the slightest signs of an allergic reaction, the drug should be discontinued and consult a doctor.
In pediatric practice, it is possible to administer the drug in the form of a dragee, but under the strict supervision of a doctor and only in the absence of allergies to beekeeping products in a child. Dragee can be used to treat children older than 1 year.
Befungin solution with particular caution should be given to patients with severe impairment of liver function.
The solution in its pure form without preliminary dilution with boiled water can not be taken inside, as this can lead to severe burns of the mucous membrane of the digestive canal.
Conditions for dispensing and storage periods
The drug is dispensed in pharmacies without a prescription. The solution should be stored in a cool dark place, avoiding direct sunlight. The juice of the drug is 3 years from the date of manufacture, which is indicated on the package. After the expiration of this juice, the drug should not be taken.
Analogues of Befungin according to the active substance: Chaga.
Befungin concentrate 100ml - from 215 to 272 rubles.