Befungin instructions for use
- Befungin instructions for use
- Release form and composition of the drug
- Pharmacological properties of the drug
- Indications for use of the drug
- Dosage and administration
- Side effects
- Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation
- special instructions
- Terms of release of the drug and shelf life
- Befungin analogues
- Befungin price
The drug Befungin is a drug intended for oral administration, which has a pronounced analgesic effect, tonic, tonic. The drug is able to normalize metabolic processes in the body, restore blood formation and increase the defenses after frequent and prolonged colds.
Release form and composition of the drug
The drug Befungin is available in the form of a concentrated alcohol solution for oral administration in bottles of 100 and 200 ml.
There is also the drug Befungin Extra, which comes in the form of dragees and also contains St. John's wort and propolis.
The solution contains a natural extract of birch fungus growths, called chagoy, salt of sulfate sulfate 1.5% or 1%. The paradox is that although the fungus is considered a parasite that causes various diseases, in small doses it can have a very beneficial effect on the patient’s body.
Pharmacological properties of the drug
Befungin solution has a pronounced tonic and analgesic effect on the body. The active ingredients in the preparation, normalize the metabolic process in the body, increase the immune defense, normalize the process of blood formation and improve the functioning of the glands of the endocrine system, in particular the thyroid and pancreas. Due to the regular use of the drug in the dosage recommended by the doctor, the symptoms of the gastrointestinal tract disappear, the patient's overall well-being improves.
Indications for use of the drug
The drug Befungin prescribed to patients for the treatment and prevention of the following conditions:
- Diseases of the digestive canal - chronic gastritis, accompanied by increased acidity, intestinal atony, ulcerative lesions of the mucous membranes of the stomach and duodenum;
- As part of the complex treatment of malignant tumor processes of the 3rd and 4th stages, according to the feedback from the patients, when they took this drug, their overall well-being improved, their weakness and discomfort disappeared;
- As a prophylactic treatment for systemic diseases - lupus erythematosus, psoriasis and others;
- As part of complex therapy for iron deficiency anemia;
- With frequent colds as a tonic and enhances the body's defenses;
- For pain of various origins in the complex therapy.
The drug Befungin Extra is prescribed to patients for the prevention of cancer, especially those who are at risk (hereditary predisposition to cancer, work in hazardous industries, exposure of the body).
Dosage and administration
The drug Befungin indicated for oral administration. The drug in the amount of 2 teaspoons pre-diluted in half a glass of warm boiled water and mix thoroughly. The resulting solution is taken orally on 1 tablespoon three times a day 30 minutes before meals. The duration of the course of therapy is prescribed by the doctor for each individual patient individually, but since Befungin is not addictive, you can drink it for quite a long time (up to six months or more).
Contraindications to the use of the drug are:
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- Allergies to bee products (propolis) - this applies to the drug Befungin Extra;
- Severe abnormal liver function.
The drug Befungin is well tolerated by patients, but with a significant excess of the indicated dose or use of the drug for more than a year, the patient may develop the following side effects:
- Allergic skin reactions - rash, itching, redness;
- Stomach ache;
- Digestive disorders - constipation or diarrhea, nausea.
Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation
The use of Befungin solution during pregnancy is absolutely contraindicated! This contraindication is due to ethyl alcohol contained in the preparation, which can easily pass through the placenta to the fetus and cause severe damage to the nervous system, liver and kidneys of the child. The negative impact of ethyl alcohol, which is part of the solution, can lead not only to a lag in the intrauterine development of the fetus, but also to cause defects that are incompatible with life.
As an alternative drug during pregnancy, you can use the drug Befungin extra, but only in the case when the potential benefits for a woman will be higher than the possible risks to the fetus. The drug should be taken under strict medical supervision and only if there are serious indications.
During the period of breastfeeding a child, Befungin's solution is not prescribed, since ethyl alcohol can in small amounts penetrate into breast milk, causing infants intoxication of the body. You can use Befungin's dragee with caution, but at the same time closely monitor the child's reaction. At the slightest sign of an allergic reaction, treatment with the drug should be stopped and consult a doctor.
In pediatric practice, the drug may be prescribed in the form of dragees, but under the strict supervision of a doctor and only in the absence of an allergy to bee products in a child. Dragee can be used to treat children older than 1 year.
Befungin's solution with special care should be prescribed to patients with severe disorders of the liver.
The solution in its pure form without prior dilution with boiled water can not be taken orally, as this can lead to severe burns of the mucous membrane of the alimentary canal.
Terms of release of the drug and shelf life
The drug is available in pharmacies without a prescription. The solution should be stored in a cool dark place, avoiding direct sunlight. Juice shelf life is 3 years from the date of manufacture, which is indicated on the package. After this juice, the drug can not be taken.
Analogs Befungin on the active substance: Chaga.
Befungin concentrate 100ml - from 215 to 272 rubles.