Balm "Golden Star" instructions for use
Form of issue
Balm is produced in tin cans, each of which contains 3, 4, 8 or 10 grams of medication. Also can be produced in a 5 ml bottle, in a glass container with a capacity of 20 grams or in a plastic tube (pencil for inhalation procedures) with a capacity of 1.3 g. The container (jar, container, tube or bottle) is placed in a cardboard box.
- Cinnamon oil.
- Cornflower oil.
- Carnation oil.
- Eucalyptus oil.
- Oil of mint.
- Formic acid.
- Camphor oil.
- Crystalline menthol.
- Beeswax (natural).
The drug has a stimulating effect on the skin, subcutaneous tissue and mucous membranes. Also balsam:
- Stimulates the reflex centers of the central nervous system;
- Insignificantly lowers blood pressure;
- Improves blood circulation;
- Widens the lumen of the capillaries;
- Has anesthetic, local warming, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic actions.
The drug can weaken the severity of the inflammatory process and stop the reflex headaches and muscle pains that result from:
- Lesions of the skin;
- Development of colds, including influenza and ARVI;
- Progression of disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
- Bites of various insects.
- Rhinitis (as part of complex therapy for relief of symptomatic manifestations).
- Pain in the back and abdomen.
- Infrequent foci of inflammation on the surface of the skin.
- ARVI, ARI.
- Children up to 3 years of age (due to the presence of menthol oil in the formulation).
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients of balsam.
- The presence of scratch cuts and any other damage to the skin (when applying balm directly to the affected area).
- Some serious dermatological diseases ( psoriasis , eczema , atopic dermatitis , etc.)
Before using the balm, consult your doctor.
- Hives .
- Rashes on the skin.
- Puffiness of larynx, eyelids and mucous sinuses.
- Nasal congestion.
- Hoarseness of voice.
Information on cases of overdoses of the drug has not been reported.
The balsam is for external use only. Do not apply it on the surface of mucous membranes and open wound surfaces of the skin.
If you take any other medicines in parallel with the use of balm, inform your doctor about it.
If, after applying the balm, you find any of the above symptoms, immediately wash off the balm with warm water using soap, refrain from further use and seek medical help.
Dosage and methods of administration
In case of using a balm in the form of a pencil intended for inhalation, the method of application is as follows: inhale the vapor 2 times in each nasal passage. Such double breaths can be done 10 to 15 times per session.
The use of an inhalation pencil is especially effective at the initial stages of the development of colds. It perfectly sanitizes mucous larynxes and sinuses of the nose, eliminating the symptoms of the disease and facilitating its course.
The way to apply balm in the form of ointment directly depends on what pathology needs to be cured:
- When biting insects, once lubricate the affected area. At the same time, there will be a slight chill, and if the bite has been combed, a burning sensation is also possible;
- When coughing, lubricate the area of the back (between the shoulder blades) and chest (avoiding the heart area). It is desirable to use the agent before going to bed;
- At a cold, apply balm on the wings of the nose twice a day (morning and evening). Avoid getting the drug on the mucous membrane;
- With headaches, once to apply a tool with light massaging movements directly on the skin in the region of temples, crown and occipital tubercles.
A similar agent can be obtained by mixing in equal proportions the following components:
- Oil obtained from the leaves of a rod-shaped eucalyptus.
- Peppermint oil;
- Clove oil.
Sold without a prescription.
Conditions and shelf life
Store the drug recommended in a dark place at a temperature that varies from + 15 ° C to + 25 ° C. The air in the storage location must have a normal level of humidity. Do not allow the balm to fall into the hands of children.
Shelf life - 4 years. If after opening the package the drug will be stored in compliance with all requirements and without compromising the tightness of the package, it can be used for all 4 years.
Balsam "The Golden Star" price
Balsam "Gold Star", a tin can 4 years - from 71 rubles.