Balparpan eye drops Instructions for use
- Balparpan eye drops Instructions for use
Form of issue
This drug is made in the form of drops for the eyes, contained in bottles of 10 ml or 5 ml. The bottles are made of polypropylene or glass. Drops can also be produced in tubers-droppers (1.5 ml each). Further the preparation is packed in a cardboard box.
In the 1st milliliter of the preparation there are auxiliary ingredients - water (purified) and sodium chloride, as well as the main component - sulfated glycosaminoglycans in the amount of 0, 0001.
The drug, due to the main active substances (glycosaminoglycans), has a healing effect. These substances are one of the components of the connective tissues of the cornea of the eye. Therefore, drops restore the epithelium damaged as a result of:
- Failures of nutrient supply to the corneal tissues, as well as inflammatory processes occurring in them;
- Burns (chemical and radiation);
- Mechanical injuries.
Drops are applied:
- When correcting eyesight with the help of contact lenses;
- With keratitis with the presence of a lesion of the cornea;
- With erosions and various wounds of the cornea and sclera;
- With lesions of the corneal tissues due to surgical operations, for example, after the extraction of cataract, keratoplasty, keratomileusis, keratotomy;
- With keratoconjunctivitis;
- In the presence of burn wounds of tissues sclera, conjunctiva and cornea. Burns can be of various types and severity;
- For prophylactically involutional changes in the tissues of the cornea.
- Children's age (up to 18 years).
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Possible manifestations of an allergic nature (itching, rashes, swelling). Also, redness of the conjunctiva can be observed.
The cases of Balarpan overdose are not fixed.
Interaction with other medicinal products
Balarpan can be combined with any antibacterial drugs that can be used in ophthalmic surgery.
Table of dosages and methods of use
|Cause||Dosage and methods of administration|
|In the presence of involutional disorders in the tissues of the cornea||1-2 cap. 2 r. Per day (in the morning and in the evening)|
|At a sight disorder owing to long wearing of contact lenses||1-2 cap. 2 r. Per day (before breakfast and after dinner)|
|When wearing contact lenses (during the adaptation period)||2 cap. 1 rub. / Day in the morning and evening. This method of use is acceptable for the first 3 days, then - at the discretion of the doctor|
|Dry eye syndrome||1-2 cap. 4 rubles / day, apply at least 30 days|
|With various lesions of the corneal tissues (including after surgical operations)||1-2 cap. 5 rubles per day for 7 days|
Application in pregnancy and lactation
In these periods, the use of Balarpan is contraindicated.
It is only available on prescription.
Terms and conditions of storage
Balarpan should be stored in a dark place at a temperature that does not exceed +15 ° C, make sure that the drug does not fall into the hands of children. Shelf life is 2 years, and after opening the bottle the drops should be used no more than 15 days.
Analogues on the active substance at the moment does not exist.
Analogues of eye drops Balarpan for similar actions: Balarpan-N, Ophtholik, Aktipol, Sevitin, Adgelon.
Balarpan drops eye 0.01%, a bottle of 10 ml - from 416 rubles.