Balarpan eye drops instructions for use
- Balarpan eye drops instructions for use
This drug is made in the form of drops for the eyes contained in vials of 10 ml or 5 ml. Bottles are made of polypropylene or glass. Drops can also be produced in dropper tubes (1.5 ml each). Next, the drug is packed in a cardboard box.
In the 1st milliliter of the drug contains auxiliary ingredients - water (purified) and sodium chloride, as well as the main component - sulfated glycosaminoglycans in the amount of 0, 0001 g
The drug, due to the main active substances (glycosaminoglycans), has a healing effect. These substances are one of the components of the connective tissue of the cornea. Therefore, drops restore epithelium damaged as a result of:
- disruption of nutrient supply to the corneal tissues, as well as inflammatory processes occurring in them;
- burns (chemical and radiation);
- mechanical injuries.
Drops are applied:
- with vision correction using contact lenses;
- with keratitis with the presence of corneal lesions;
- with erosions and various wounds of corneal tissue and sclera;
- in case of corneal tissue lesions due to surgical operations, for example, after cataract extraction, keratoplasty, keratomileusis, keratotomy;
- with keratoconjunctivitis;
- in the presence of burn wounds of sclera, conjunctiva and cornea tissues. Burns can be of various types and degrees of severity;
- for prophylactic involutional changes in corneal tissues.
- Children's age (up to 18 years).
- Individual intolerance to the components of the drug.
Manifestations of an allergic nature (itching, rash, swelling) are possible. Conjunctival redness may also occur.
Cases of overdose Balarpan not recorded.
Interaction with other drugs
Balarpan is acceptable to combine with any antibacterial drugs that can be used in ophthalmosurgery.
Table of dosages and methods of use
|Cause||Dosage and administration|
|in the presence of involutional disorders in the cornea||1-2 cap. 2 p. per day (in the morning and evening)|
|in case of visual disturbance due to prolonged wear of contact lenses||1-2 cap. 2 p. per day (before breakfast and after dinner)|
|when wearing contact lenses (during the adaptation period)||2 cap. 1 p. / Day in the morning and evening. This method of application is valid for the first 3 days, then - at the discretion of the doctor|
|dry eye syndrome||1-2 cap. 4 p. / Day, use at least 30 days|
|with various lesions of the cornea tissue (including after surgery)||1-2 cap. 5 p. / Day for 7 days|
Use during pregnancy and lactation
During these periods, the use of Balarpana is contraindicated.
It is released only by prescription.
Terms and conditions of storage
Balarpan should be stored in a dark place at a temperature that does not exceed + 15⁰C, make sure that the drug does not fall into the hands of children. The shelf life is 2 years, and after opening the bottle, the drops should be used no more than 15 days.
Analogues of the active substance at the moment does not exist.
Analogues of eye drops Balarpan on the similarity of action: Balarpan-N, Oftolik, Aktipol, Sevitin, Adgelon.
Balarpan eye drops 0.01%, 10 ml bottle - from 416 rubles.