Baktisubtil instructions for use
The drug Baktusubtil belongs to the group of combined pharmacological agents used to normalize the microflora and the functional activity of the intestine - eubiotics. This drug has a therapeutic effect in various functional disorders of the bowels, accompanied by changes in its normal microflora.
Release form and composition
Baktusubtil capsules contain a combination of various components, which include:
- Bacillus cereus IP 5832 spore bacteria in an amount of 10 9 (1 billion) in powder form is the main active ingredient.
- Calcium carbonate - 25 mg.
- Kaolin - 100 mg.
Gelatin and titanium dioxide (E 171) enters the capsule shell. Capsules are packaged in a blister of 20 pieces. One carton pack contains 1 blister.
Baktisubtil is eubiotics. It contains viable bacterial spores of Bacillus cereus IP 5832. After ingestion, spores in the intestine are transformed into a vegetative form of bacteria that secrete specific antibacterial substances that suppress the growth and reproduction of bacteria belonging to pathogenic (pathogenic) and conditionally pathogenic flora. The active bacteria of the drug synthesize lactic acid, which prevents the development of fermentation and rotting processes in the intestine. Bacterial enzymes contribute to a better breakdown of the proteins, carbohydrates and lipids that make up the food a person takes. Due to this, while taking the drug its local (in the intestines) antimicrobial, antidiarrheal effect is realized. It also contributes to the normalization of microflora in the lumen and on the intestinal mucosa. Bacterial spores are resistant to the effects of gastric juice, their transformation into vegetative forms occurs only in the small intestine.
Indications for use
The use of capsules Baktisubtil shown in the development of pathological processes or functional disorders of the intestine, which include:
- Acute or chronic diarrhea (diarrhea), unstable stools with intermittent development of constipation - functional disorders of the bowels, caused by various, including infectious, causes.
- Intestinal dysbiosis - a violation of the quantitative and qualitative ratio of intestinal microflora, with a predominance of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic bacteria. At the same time, functional insufficiency of digestion processes develops, accompanied by flatulence (gas accumulation in the intestines), periodic spastic pain in the abdomen and unstable stool with frequent development of diarrhea.
- Enteritis is an inflammatory process in the mucous membrane of the small intestine.
- Enterocolitis - pathological processes in the mucous membranes that affect the small and large intestines.
Baktisubtil capsules are also used to prevent functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract during and after chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
Baktisubtil capsules are generally well tolerated, the only contraindication to their use is the presence of individual intolerance to one of the components of the drug.
Dosage and administration
Baktusubtil capsules are taken inside entirely, without chewing, they are washed down with a sufficient amount of liquid. In acute pathological inflammatory processes in the intestine, the drug is taken 1 capsule 4-6 times a day. For the prevention of functional disorders of the intestine and for its chronic diseases, take 1 capsule 2-3 times a day. The drug is taken 1 hour before meals. The course of therapy is set on an individual basis, depending on the type and severity of the pathological process in the intestine. The average recommended course of treatment with capsules is 7-14 days. For children under the age of 12, the number of capsules taken during the day is less than in adults. At the age of 3 to 12 years - 1 capsule 2-3 times a day for the treatment of acute bowel disease or 1 capsule 1-2 times a day for a chronic course. For convenience of reception for children up to 3 years old, the capsule can be crushed in half, its content is poured into the dishes and dissolved in a small amount of milk, water, juice or compote at room temperature, after which the solution is allowed to drink to the child.
The drug is well tolerated. In rare cases, allergic reactions may develop, which may be manifested by a rash on the skin, itching. With a more pronounced course of an allergic reaction, urticaria is possible (a characteristic rash and swelling, resembling a nettle burn). Cases of severe allergic reactions in the form of angioedema (angioedema of the skin and subcutaneous tissue with predominant localization on the face and external genitals) and anaphylactic shock (the development of multiple organ failure with a progressive decrease in systemic arterial pressure) have not been registered.
The drug is taken after his appointment by the doctor. Before you start taking capsules Baktisubtil, you must carefully read the instructions for their use. It is important to pay attention to such specific instructions for the use of the drug:
- The drug can be taken with drugs of other pharmacological groups, as it does not interact with most of them. However, in the case of taking any other drugs, it is desirable to notify the attending physician.
- You can not take alcohol during the use of capsules Baktisubtil - this can provoke the death of the spores before they become vegetative forms of bacteria in the lumen of the small intestine.
- Simultaneous intake of the drug and hot drinks (tea, coffee) should be excluded, since high temperatures may adversely affect the viability of bacteria spores.
- The use of capsules Baktisubtil during pregnancy or lactation is possible only under the supervision and supervision of the attending physician.
- The drug does not affect the speed of psychomotor reactions and concentration.
Pharmacies capsules Baktisubtil released by prescription. You can not use them without a survey or on the recommendations of third parties. In case of doubts or questions, you should consult with your doctor.
Cases of drug overdose are not registered. In the event of a significant dose overdose, even without the development of any symptoms or manifestations, it is necessary to seek medical attention.
At the moment, there are no drugs similar to the active substance. To select a drug eubiotic containing other types of bacteria or their spores, you should consult with your doctor.
Terms and conditions of storage
The shelf life of capsules Baktusubtil since their manufacture is 2 years. The drug must be stored in a dark, dry place inaccessible to children at an air temperature not higher than + 25 ° C.
Baktusubtil capsules 35 mg, 20 pcs. - from 615 rubles.