Anvifen instructions for use
- Anvifen instructions for use
This drug is available in the form of hard gelatin capsules with a blue lid, which has different shades depending on the dosage. The contents of the capsules are granular or powder mixture of white or yellowish color. Capsules are packaged in a blister pack of 10 pcs. in each. In the carton is 5 pcs. blisters.
The chemical composition of this preparation may contain 250, 125, 50 or 25 mg of aminophenyl butyric acid hydrochloride. Also included in the composition of excipients:
- colloidal silicon dioxide;
- magnesium stearate;
In addition, depending on the dosage, in Anwifene may be such components as:
- dye azorubine (E122);
- dye yellow quinoline (E104);
- blue diamond dye (E133);
- titanium dioxide;
This nootropic drug facilitates the process of GABA-mediated transmission of impulses to the central nervous system. Anvifen has the following effects on the body:
- tranquilizing, which is combined with an activating effect;
In addition, Anvifen has a positive effect on the functional state of brain tissue, improving blood circulation in them. This action is expressed by:
- in improving microcirculation;
- in reducing the severity and duration of nystagmus;
- in reducing the degree of vascular channel resistance;
- in increasing the latent period;
- in increasing the linear and volumetric blood flow rates.
This nootropic remedy eliminates such vasic-vegetative symptoms:
- emotional lability;
- pain and heaviness in the head.
Due to the course taking the drug can improve mental and physical indicators - sensory-motor reactions will become more accurate and fast, memory will be normalized.
Anvifen reduces anxiety, tension and anxiety. The drug does not have a depressant effect on the central nervous system, and there is no aftereffect in the form of muscle relaxation.
- Relief of somavegetic and psychopathological disorders during withdrawal due to alcohol intoxication.
- Prevention of motion sickness in the presence of kinetoz.
- Vertigo on the basis of disorders of the vestibular apparatus.
- Meniere's disease.
- Anxiety at night and insomnia (in elderly patients).
- Enuresis, tics and stuttering (in pediatric patients).
- Anxiety-neurotic and asthenic conditions.
- Intolerance to the components of the drug.
- Children's age (up to 3 years).
- Period of pregnancy and lactation.
It is also worth noting that caution should be exercised when taking Anvifen if there is liver failure and erosive-ulcerative lesions of the digestive system organs.
- Allergic reactions.
- Headaches (usually after the first dose).
- Sense of anxiety.
- Increased excitability.
- Bouts of nausea.
In case of an overdose of Anvifen, the following manifestations may occur:
- malfunction of the kidneys;
- low blood pressure;
- fatty degeneration of the liver (when taking the drug in the amount of 7 g or more);
- bouts of vomiting and nausea.
Overdose is treated by taking adsorbents, gastric lavage and symptomatic therapy.
Dosage and administration
|Age of patient||The amount of the drug for a single dose||The number of receptions per day|
|from 3 to 8 years||50 mg-100 mg||3 times|
|from 8 to 14 years||250 mg||3 times|
|from 14 years old and adults||on 250 mg-500 mg||3 times|
Table of maximum dosages for a single dose of Anvifen
|Age group||The maximum allowable dosage for a single dose|
|up to 8 years||150 mg|
|from 8 to 14 years||250 mg|
|from 14 years old and adults||750 mg|
|over 60 years old||500 mg|
In the course of treatment during alcohol withdrawal, the patient is usually prescribed the drug in the amount of 250 mg-500 mg 3 times a day and 750 mg before bedtime. Every day, the daily dose of Anvifen should be gradually reduced to the usual dose (for adults).
In the course of treatment of Mieler's disease, disorders of the functions of the vestibular apparatus and dizziness, the patient is prescribed 250-500 mg of the drug 3 times a day. The course consists of two weeks.
To prevent seasickness and to prevent motion sickness, 250-500 mg of Anvifen is taken once an hour before the trip. It is also worth noting that taking the drug after the symptoms of seasickness are already pronounced, is ineffective, even if the dose is increased.
Reception during pregnancy and lactation
The drug is contraindicated to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
If the drug is used for a long time period, control should be established for the liver and peripheral blood function indicators.
Anvifen may affect vehicle driving ability. When receiving it, it is recommended to refuse to engage in such activities that require increased attention.
Interaction with other drugs
Anvifen is able to strengthen and prolong the effect of the following drugs:
- narcotic analgesics;
- sleeping pills.
Terms of sale
Anvifen is sold strictly on presentation of prescription form.
Term and storage conditions
Anvifen should be stored at a temperature not exceeding + 25⁰С in a place with a normal level of humidity. Do not allow contact with the drug in direct sunlight. Ensure that the product is in a place that is difficult for children to reach. Shelf life is 3 years from the date indicated on the package. After this period, the drug can not be used.
Anvifen analogues are Aminophenylbutyric acid and Phenibut
Anvifen capsules 50 mg, 20 pcs. - from 147 rubles.
Anvifen capsules 250 mg, 20 pcs. - from 267 rubles.