Anvifen user manual
- Anvifen user manual
Form of issue
This preparation is available in the form of hard gelatin capsules with a blue lid, which has different shades depending on the dosage. The contents of the capsules are a granular or powder mixture of white or yellowish color. Capsules are packed in a contour blister for 10 pcs. In each. In a cardboard box is 5 pcs. Blisters.
The chemical composition of this preparation may contain 250, 125, 50 or 25 mg of aminophenylbutyric acid hydrochloride. Also in the composition there are auxiliary substances:
- Colloidal silicon dioxide;
- Magnesium stearate;
In addition, depending on the dosage, in Anvifen may be and such components as:
- Dye azorubin (E122);
- Yellow quinoline dye (E104);
- Color blue diamond (E133);
- titanium dioxide;
This nootropic preparation facilitates the process of GABA-mediated transfer of impulses to the central nervous system. Anvifen has the following effects on the body:
- Tranquilizing, which is combined with an activating effect;
In addition, Anvifen positively affects the functional state of the brain tissue, improving blood circulation in them. This action is expressed by:
- In improving microcirculation;
- In decreasing the severity and duration of nystagmus;
- In reducing the degree of resistance of vascular beds;
- In the increase of the latent period;
- In increasing the linear and volume velocities of the blood flow.
This nootropic remedy also eliminates such vasovegetative symptoms:
- Emotional lability;
- Pain and heaviness in the head.
Due to the course, the drug is able to improve mental and physical parameters - sensory-motor responses will become more accurate and quick, memory is normalized.
Anvifen reduces feelings of anxiety, tension and anxiety. The drug does not exert a depressing effect on the CNS, and there is no aftereffect in the form of muscle relaxancy.
- Kupirovanie somavegetavnyh and psychopathological disorders in the abstinence against the background of alcohol intoxication.
- Prevention of motion sickness in the presence of kinetosis.
- Vertigo on the basis of the disorder of the functions of the vestibular apparatus.
- Ménière's disease.
- Feeling of anxiety at night and insomnia (in elderly patients).
- Enuresis, tics and stuttering (in patients of childhood).
- Anxious neurotic and asthenic conditions.
- Intolerance to the components of the drug.
- Children's age (up to 3 years).
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Also it should be noted that when taking Anvifen, you should be careful if liver failure and erosive and ulcerative lesions of the digestive system take place.
- Allergic reactions.
- Headaches (usually after the first receptions).
- Sense of anxiety.
- Increased excitability.
- Attacks of nausea.
In case of Anvifen overdose, the following symptoms can be observed:
- Failures in the work of the kidneys;
- Low blood pressure;
- Fatty degeneration of the liver (when taking the drug in an amount of 7 g or more);
- Attacks of vomiting and nausea.
Overdose is treated by taking adsorbents, washing the stomach and performing symptomatic therapy.
Dosage and administration
|Patient's age||The amount of the drug for a single dose||Number of receptions per day|
|From 3 to 8 years||50 mg-100 mg||3 times|
|From 8 to 14 years||250 mg each||3 times|
|From 14 years old and adults||250 mg to 500 mg each||3 times|
Table of maximum dosages for single administration of Anvifen
|Age group||The maximum permissible dosage for a single dose|
|Up to 8 years||150 mg|
|From 8 to 14 years||250 mg|
|From 14 years old and adults||750 mg|
|Over 60 years old||500 mg|
In the course of treatment for alcohol withdrawal, the patient is usually prescribed 250 mg-500 mg 3 times a day and 750 mg at bedtime. Every day, the daily dose of Anvifen should be gradually reduced to the usual dose (for adults).
During treatment of Melliere's disease, violations of the functions of the vestibular apparatus and dizziness, the patient is prescribed 250-500 mg of the drug 3 times a day. The course consists of two weeks.
To prevent seasickness and for the prevention of motion sickness, an hour before the start of the trip, 250-500 mg of Anvifen are taken once. It should also be noted that taking the drug after the symptoms of seasickness is already pronounced is ineffective, even if the dose is increased.
Reception at pregnancy and a lactemia
The drug is contraindicated during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
If the drug is used for a long period of time, it is necessary to establish control over the indicators of liver and peripheral blood functions.
Anvifen may affect the ability to drive vehicles. At its reception it is recommended to refuse employment by such kinds of activity which demand the raised attention.
Interaction with other medicinal products
Anvifen is able to strengthen and prolong the action of the following drugs:
- Analgesics narcotic;
- Sleeping pills.
Terms of sale
Anvifen is sold strictly on presentation of the prescription form.
Term and conditions of storage
Anvifen should be stored at a temperature of no more than + 25 ° C in a place with a normal level of humidity. Do not allow direct sunlight to hit the drug. Make sure that the product is in a place difficult to reach for children. Shelf life is 3 years from the date shown on the packaging. At the end of this period, the drug is not to be used.
Analogues of Anvifen are Aminophenylbutyric acid and Phenibut
Price for Anvifen
Anvifen capsules 50 mg, 20 pcs. - from 147 rubles.
Anvifen capsules 250 mg, 20 pcs. - from 267 rubles.