Angiosyl retard application instructions
- Angiosyl retard application instructions
The drug is available in the form of biconvex tablets, which have a round shape and are coated with a pink color. Packed in blister packs, each containing 10 pieces. or 14 pcs. pills. The boxes are made of cardboard.
1 tablet of Angiosyl retard contains 35 mg of trimetazidine dihydrochloride. Additional ingredients include:
- colloidal silicon dioxide;
- iron oxide (yellow and red);
- microcrystalline cellulose;
- lactose monohydrate;
- titanium dioxide;
- magnesium stearate.
The main substance (trimetazidine), which is part of this drug, can have an antihypoxic effect on the body. Due to this property, neurons and cardiomyocytes of the brain are directly affected, which contributes to the activation of their functions and metabolic processes occurring in them.
Also Angiozil retard has a cytoprotective effect due to:
- rationalization of oxygen consumption;
- activation of oxidative decarboxylation;
- increase energy potential.
In addition, this drug prevents the development of intracellular depletion of phosphocreatinine and adenosine triphosphate, and also contributes to the maintenance of myocardial contractility.
In the presence of violations of the acid-base balance in the body Angiosyl retard contributes to:
- reducing the yield of creatine phosphokinase from cells;
- decreased neutrophil activity in the field of ischemia;
- neutralize the harmful effects of free radicals;
- reducing the amount of phosphates, the presence of which is due to reperfusion syndrome, as well as myocardial ischemia;
- normalization of the level of potassium ions inside the cells;
- reducing the severity of ischemic myocardial damage;
- preserving the integrity of cell membranes;
- neutralizing accumulations of sodium and calcium in cardiomyocytes;
- normalization of the work of ionic membrane channels.
In the presence of angina, angiosyl retardis reduces the frequency of attacks. And already after 15 days of taking the drug, the patient develops tolerance to physical exertion, and also drops in blood pressure are eliminated.
In the presence of diseases of the ENT organs, the intake of this drug can reduce tinnitus, dizziness, improve hearing and functional parameters of the vestibular apparatus.
If the patient has a vascular pathology of the organs of vision, Angiosyl retard allows you to quickly restore and improve the function of the retina.
- Cochleo-vestibular disorders that have ischemic etiology. This can include tinnitus, dizziness, hearing loss.
- Harioretinal vascular disorders.
- Angina (as part of complex therapy).
- Age up to 18 years.
- Periods of pregnancy and lactation.
- Serious functional disorders of the liver.
- Renal failure.
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- Hypersensitivity to lactose.
- Lactase deficiency.
- Individual intolerance to any of the ingredients of the drug.
|The cardiovascular system|| Hot flushes |
|Integuments|| Hives |
Rash on the surface of the skin
|CNS|| Akinesia |
|Digestive system|| Vomiting |
Pain in the stomach
To date, cases of overdose due to the administration of Angiosyl retard have not been recorded.
This drug is taken on 1 tablet (each at 35 mg) twice a day - in the morning and in the evening while eating. The duration of the course of therapy is determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
Pregnancy and lactation
During the period of childbearing and breastfeeding, taking Angiosyl retard is contraindicated.
The drug can not be used at the initial stage of therapy for myocardial infarction and unstable angina. Experts do not recommend taking Angiosil retard in patients who have impaired liver function.
The drug may have an insignificant effect on the ability to drive a car and various mechanisms, as well as on the speed of the psychomotor reaction when performing work associated with the need for increased concentration of attention.
This process of Angiosyl retard with other drugs is not described.
The drug is sold in pharmacies only if the buyer has a prescription.
Terms and conditions of storage
Angiosil retard should be kept in a cool (no more than 25 ° C) and dark place that is difficult to reach for children. Shelf life is 4 years. Do not use the drug after the expiration date, which is indicated on the package.
Analogs of Angiosyl retard
Trimetazidine, Trimektal, Tridukard, Rimekor, Preductal, Trimetazid, Rimekor MV, Metagard, Carditrim, Deprenorm, Vero-Trimetazidine, Antisten.
Angiosil retard prices
Angiosil retard tablets of prolonged action, coated 35 mg, 60 pcs. - from 325 rub