Angiosyl retard instructions for use
- Angiosyl retard instructions for use
Form of issue
The preparation is available in the form of biconvex tablets, which have a round shape and are covered with a pink coating. It is packed into contour packs, each of which accommodates 10 pcs. or 14 pcs. tablets. Boxes are made of cardboard.
1 tablet Angiozil retard contains trimetazidine dihydrochloride in an amount of 35 mg. Additional ingredients include:
- colloidal silicon dioxide;
- iron oxide (yellow and red);
- microcrystalline cellulose;
- lactose monohydrate;
- titanium dioxide;
- magnesium stearate.
The main substance (trimetazidine), which is part of this drug, can exert an antihypoxic effect on the body. Due to this property, the neurons and cardiomyocytes of the brain are directly affected, which facilitates the activation of their functions and the metabolic processes that take place in them.
Also, Angiosyl retard has a cytoprotective effect due to:
- rationalization of oxygen consumption;
- activation of oxidative decarboxylation;
- increase of energy potential.
In addition, this drug prevents the development of intracellular depletion of phosphocreatinine and adenosine triphosphate, and also helps maintain myocardial contractility.
In the presence of violations of acid-base balance in the body, Angiosyl retard promotes:
- decrease in the degree of release of creatine phosphokinase from cells;
- reduction of neutrophil activity in the field of ischemia;
- neutralizing the harmful effects of free radicals;
- decrease in the number of phosphates, the presence of which is due to the syndrome of reperfusion, as well as myocardial ischemia;
- normalization of the level of potassium ions inside the cells;
- reduction of the severity of myocardial ischemic damage;
- preservation of the integrity of cell membranes;
- neutralization of accumulations of sodium and calcium in cardiomyocytes;
- normalization of ion membrane channels.
In the presence of angina, angiocil retard reduces the frequency of seizures. And after 15 days of taking the drug, the patient develops tolerance to physical exertion, as well as eliminates blood pressure changes.
In the presence of diseases of the ENT organs, taking this medication can reduce tinnitus, dizziness, improve hearing and functional parameters of the vestibular apparatus.
If the patient has a vascular pathology of the organs of vision, Angiosyl retard allows in a short time to restore and improve the functions of the retina.
- Cohleo-vestibular disorders, which have ischemic etiology. This includes tinnitus, dizziness, hearing loss.
- Chorioretinal vascular disorders.
- Angina pectoris (as part of complex therapy).
- Age to 18 years.
- Periods of pregnancy and lactation.
- Serious functional disorders of the liver.
- Renal failure.
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption.
- Hypersensitivity to lactose.
- Deficiency of lactase.
- Individual intolerance to any of the ingredients of the drug.
|The cardiovascular system|| Tides of blood to the face |
|Skin covers|| Hives |
Itching of the skin
Rashes on the skin surface
|CNS|| Akinesia |
|Digestive system|| Vomiting |
Pain in the stomach
To date, cases of overdoses due to the use of angiosyl retard have not been documented.
This drug is taken 1 tablet (each 35 mg) twice a day - in the morning and in the evening while eating. The duration of the course of therapy is determined by the attending physician for each patient individually.
Pregnancy and lactemia
During the period of gestation and breastfeeding, the use of angiosyl retard is contraindicated.
The drug can not be used at the initial stage of therapy for myocardial infarction and unstable angina. Specialists do not recommend the use of angiosyl retard for patients who have liver dysfunction.
The drug may have an insignificant effect on the ability to drive and various mechanisms, as well as the speed of the psychomotor response when performing work associated with the need for increased concentration of attention.
This process of angiozil retard with other medications is not described.
The drug is sold in pharmacies only if the buyer has a prescription.
Terms and conditions of storage
Angiosyl retard should be stored in a cool (not more than 25 ° C) and protected from light place, which is hard to reach for children. Shelf life is 4 years. Do not use the drug after the expiration date, which is indicated on the package.
Analogues of Angiosyl retard
Trimetazidine, Trimectal, Triducard, Rimecor, Preductal, Trimetazide, Rimecor MB, Metagard, Carditrim, Depenorm, Vero-Trimetazidine, Antisten.
Prices for Angiosyl retard
Angiosyl retard tablets prolonged action, coated with 35 mg, 60 pcs. - from 325 rubles