Angioflux instructions for use
Angioflux is a drug from the group of anticoagulants.
The active ingredient is sulodexide - a substance of animal origin, obtained from the mucous membrane of the pig intestine.
The quantitative content of the active substance in 1 capsule is 250 LE.
Quantitative content of capsules in 1 package - 50 pcs.
The use of Angioflux capsules contributes to the following therapeutic effects:
- Angioprotective effects - restoration of the structure and integrity of blood vessels.
- Anticoagulant effect - reducing blood clotting.
- Antithrombotic effect - the acceleration of biological processes that suspend the formation of blood clots.
An additional therapeutic effect of the drug is associated with its ability to normalize the level of cholesterol in the patient's blood plasma. This reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and the formation of cholesterol plaques on the walls of blood vessels.
Indications for the use of drugs is:
- Damage to the walls of blood vessels, which can be triggered by diabetes mellitus (diabetic foot), neuropathy, retinopathy.
- The risk of increased thrombosis after a heart attack.
- The development of cerebral circulatory disorders, ischemic stroke.
- The development of deep hair dryer thrombosis and phlebopathy.
- Comprehensive treatment of thrombotic conditions (combination with drugs that include aspirin).
Mode of application
It is recommended to begin therapy with intravenous or intramuscular administration of the drug with the subsequent transition to the intake of capsules. A full course of treatment is recommended twice a year.
The drug is recommended to take 1 capsule twice a day in breaks between main meals. The course of treatment is 1 month.
The exact dosage, frequency and duration of use of the drug is determined by the attending physician, taking into account the manifestations of the disease and the individual characteristics of the patient. Self-medication is not recommended because it may not have the desired therapeutic effect.
In case of overdose there is a risk of bleeding. In this case, the use of the drug should immediately stop and seek advice and the appointment of symptomatic treatment.
The use of the drug Angioflux is contraindicated in:
- Diseases that are accompanied by bleeding disorders and the risk of bleeding.
- Intolerance to active or adjuvant medications.
- In the period of carrying a child (1 trimester). The use of the drug in the 2nd and 3rd trimester is advisable only if the benefit to the mother outweighs the potential risk to the fetus.
The use of capsules can lead to the development of adverse reactions: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, allergic reactions.
In the event that the development of adverse reactions is observed, the use of capsules should be canceled and consult with your doctor. Dosage adjustment or drug replacement may be required.
Interaction with other drugs
When using the drug Angioflux, its possible interaction with other groups of drugs should be taken into account.
Due to the risk of undesirable side reactions, this agent is not recommended to be taken simultaneously with drugs from the group of direct and indirect anticoagulants, as well as with antiplatelet agents.
Prior to the use of capsules, as well as during therapy, patients are recommended to perform the coagulogram procedure.
Storage of the drug should be carried out at a temperature not exceeding 30 degrees in a place inaccessible to children.
Analogs of Angioflux
As an analogue, the drug Wessel Due can be used. If it is necessary to select a replacement, it is recommended to consult with a doctor beforehand.
Price for Angioflux
The cost of the drug for the period of August 2015 is formed as follows:
- Capsules 250 LE, 50 pcs. - 2100-2200 rub.