Angioplex application instruction
Angioflux is a drug from the group of anticoagulants.
As the active ingredient is sulodexide - an animal substance derived from the intestinal mucosa of a pig.
The quantitative content of the active substance in 1 capsule is 250EU.
The quantitative content of capsules in 1 package is 50 pcs.
Use of capsules Angioflux contributes to the following therapeutic effects:
- Angioprotective effects - restoration of the structure and integrity of blood vessels.
- Anticoagulant effect - decreased coagulability of blood.
- Antithrombotic effects - acceleration of biological processes, which stop the process of formation of blood clots.
An additional therapeutic effect of the drug is associated with its ability to normalize the level of cholesterol in the patient's blood plasma. This reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis and the formation of cholesterol plaques on the walls of the vessels.
Indication for the use of the medicine is:
- The defeat of the walls of blood vessels, which can be triggered by diabetes (diabetic foot), neuropathy, retinopathy.
- Risk of increased thrombosis after a heart attack.
- Development of cerebral circulation disorders, ischemic stroke.
- Development of thrombosis deep hair dryer and phlebopathy.
- Complex treatment of thrombotic conditions (combination with drugs, which include aspirin).
Mode of application
It is recommended to start therapy with intravenous or intramuscular injection of the drug followed by switching to capsules. The full course of treatment is recommended to be performed twice a year.
The drug is recommended to take 1 capsule twice a day in between main meals. The course of treatment is 1 month.
The exact dosage, multiplicity and duration of the drug application is determined by the attending physician, taking into account the manifestations of the disease and the individual characteristics of the patient's body. Self-medication is not recommended, as it may not have the proper therapeutic effect.
In case of an overdose, there is a risk of bleeding. In this case, the drug should be stopped immediately and seek advice and prescription of symptomatic treatment.
The use of the drug Angioflux is contraindicated when:
- Diseases that are accompanied by a violation of blood clotting and the risk of bleeding.
- Intolerance to active or excipient drugs.
- In the period of bearing a child (1 term). The use of the drug in the 2nd and 3rd trimester is advisable only if the benefit to the mother exceeds the potential risk to the fetus.
The use of capsules can lead to the development of adverse reactions: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, allergic reactions.
In the event that development of adverse reactions is observed, the use of capsules should be canceled and consulted with your doctor. You may need to adjust the dosage or change the medicine.
Interaction with other drugs
When using the drug, angioflux should take into account its possible interaction with other drug groups.
Because of the risk of developing unwanted adverse reactions, this drug is not recommended to be taken simultaneously with drugs from the group of direct and indirect anticoagulants, as well as with antiaggregants.
Prior to the use of capsules, as well as during therapy, patients are recommended to perform the coagulogram procedure.
Storage of the drug should be carried out at a temperature of no more than 30 degrees in a place inaccessible to children.
Analogues of Angioflux
As an analogue, Wessel Douche F. can be used. If it is necessary to select a replacement, it is recommended to consult a doctor beforehand.
Price for Angioflux
The cost of the drug for the period of August 2015 is as follows:
- Capsules 250 LE, 50 pcs. - 2100-2200 rubles.