Anaferon children's instruction manual
- Anaferon children's instruction manual
- Form of issue and composition
- Indications for use
- pharmachologic effect
- How to take Anaferon for children
- Pregnancy and lactemia
- special instructions
- Drug Interactions
- Terms of leave from pharmacies
- Storage conditions and expiration dates
- Anaferon children's analogues
- Anaferon child price
Anaferon child is a drug used to treat colds and flu. The drug has two actions - antiviral and immuno-fortifying.
Form of issue and composition
The drug is available in the form of homeopathic tablets. Tablets have a smooth, uniform and flat surface, a round shape, a risk and a solid edge. Color tablets from white to kremovatogo shade.
Active component: antibodies to human interferon gamma affinity purified - 0.003 g.
Excipients: lactose, calcium, stearate, aerosil, microcrystalline cellulose.
Indications for use
- Treatment and prevention of ARVI, influenza, viral infections affecting the upper respiratory tract - pharyngitis, rhinitis, laryngitis and tracheobronchitis;
- Complex treatment of herpes-viral infections (chicken pox, labile herpes, infectious mononucleosis, genital herpes);
- Prevention and comprehensive treatment of recurring chronic infections caused by herpes viruses;
- Prevention and comprehensive treatment of other chronic and acute infections caused by viruses such as enterovirus, coronavirus, rotavirus, calicivirus, tick-borne encephalitis virus;
- Complex treatment of infections caused by bacteria;
- At complications of infectious processes and complex treatment of secondary immunodeficiency states.
In the treatment and prevention Anaferon child struggles with the virus and has an immunomodulatory effect. The drug lowers the concentration of viruses in the tissues where the lesion is located. The mechanism of action is based on increasing the release of biologically active substances that directly affect the metabolic processes within the cell. Thus, cellular and humoral immunity is activated.
How to take Anaferon for children
Anaferon is a homeopathic drug not intended for ingestion. The tablet should be kept in the mouth until it dissolves completely. The medicine is not taken at the time of eating.
When prescribing to children from 1 month to 3 years, it is recommended to dissolve the medicine in boiled water at room temperature in a volume equal to 1 tablespoon.
- With influenza, acute respiratory viral infections, herpes virus infections, intestinal infections and neuroinfections, treatment should be started when the earliest signs of the disease appear on a special schedule: a tablet is taken every 30 minutes for the first 2 hours. Then you need to take the medicine 3 more times at the same time intervals. Starting from the second day, the reception is carried out on 1 tablet 3 times a day until complete recovery of health.
- For the prevention of the drug is taken throughout the epidemic period 1 time per day on a pill.
- For the treatment of exacerbation of genital herpes there is the following scheme: the first 3 days are taken on a tablet 8 times a day, then on a tablet 4 times a day. Equal intervals of medication should be observed. The therapy lasts 3 weeks.
- When complex treatment of bacterial infections is used on a tablet 1 time per day.
It is allowed to combine the intake of Anaferon with other drugs to combat viruses and improve immunity.
The use of the drug according to the above indications in the appropriate dosage did not reveal any side effects.
But allergic manifestations to the components of the medicine are possible.
Do not administer to children younger than 1 month of age and people who have individual intolerance to the components of the medication.
Pregnancy and lactemia
The use of Anaferon in children during lactation and pregnancy has not been studied. Assigning the drug, you need to consider the benefit / risk ratio.
The preparation contains lactose. This is a contraindication for patients with congenital galactosemia, malabsorption syndrome and congenital lactose insufficiency.
Admission Anaferon children in a dose that is much higher than the therapeutic, is not yet fixed. But some fillers of the drug can provoke dyspepsia in overdose.
Cases of incompatibility with other drugs have not been fixed. It is allowed to combine Anaferon with children with symptomatic drugs and medicines, the action of which is aimed at fighting against bacteria and viruses.
Terms of leave from pharmacies
The drug refers to the means of OTC.
Storage conditions and expiration dates
It is recommended to store the medicine at a temperature of 25 ° C, in a dark and dry place. Shelf life - 3 years.
Anaferon children's analogues
Anaferon for children is a homeopathic preparation. On the pharmaceutical market, there is a huge assortment of other drugs that have an antiviral effect. The most famous and effective are Kagocel, Arbidol and Aflubin. The composition of these drugs and Anaferon baby is not identical. The appointment of a suitable method of treatment is within the competence of the doctor.
Anaferon child price
Anaferon children's tablets for resorption, 20 pcs. - from 174 rubles.