Anaferon children's instruction manual
- Anaferon children's instruction manual
- Form of issue and composition
- Indications for use
- pharmachologic effect
- How to take Anaferon child
- Pregnancy and lactemia
- special instructions
- Drug Interactions
- Conditions of leave from pharmacies
- Storage conditions and expiration dates
- Anaferon children's analogues
- Anaferon child price
Anaferon baby is a drug used to treat colds and flu. The drug has two actions - antiviral and immuno-fortifying.
Form of issue and composition
The drug is available in the form of homeopathic tablets. The tablets have a smooth, uniform and flat surface, a round shape, a risk and a solid edge. Color tablets from white to kremovatogo shade.
Active component: antibodies to human gamma-interferon affinity purified - 0.003 g.
Excipients: lactose, calcium stearate, aerosil, microcrystalline cellulose.
Indications for use
- treatment and prevention of acute respiratory viral infections, influenza, viral infections affecting the upper respiratory tract - pharyngitis, rhinitis, laryngitis and tracheobronchitis;
- complex treatment of herpes-viral infections (chicken pox, labile herpes, infectious mononucleosis, genital herpes);
- prevention and comprehensive treatment of recurring chronic infections, provoked by herpes viruses;
- prevention and comprehensive treatment of other chronic and acute infections caused by viruses such as enterovirus, coronavirus, rotavirus, calicivirus, tick-borne encephalitis virus;
- complex treatment of infections caused by bacteria;
- at complications of infectious processes and complex treatment of secondary immunodeficiency states.
In the treatment and prevention of Anaferon, the child struggles with the virus and has an immunomodulatory effect. The drug lowers the concentration of viruses in the tissues where the lesion is located. The mechanism of action is based on increasing the release of biologically active substances that directly affect the metabolic processes inside the cell. Thus, cellular and humoral immunity is activated.
How to take Anaferon child
Anaferon is a homeopathic drug not intended for ingestion. The tablet should be kept in the mouth until it dissolves completely. The medicine is not taken at the time of eating.
When prescribing to children from 1 month to 3 years, it is recommended to dissolve the drug in boiled water at room temperature in a volume equal to 1 tablespoon.
- with influenza, acute respiratory viral infections, herpes virus infections, intestinal infections and neuroinfections, treatment should be started when the earliest signs of the disease appear on a special schedule: a tablet is taken every 30 minutes for the first 2 hours. Then you need to take the medicine 3 more times at the same time intervals. Starting from the second day, the reception is carried out on 1 tablet 3 times a day until the full restoration of health.
- for prophylaxis the medicine is taken throughout the epidemic period 1 time per day on a tablet.
- for the treatment of exacerbation of genital herpes there is the following scheme: the first 3 days are taken on a tablet 8 times a day, then on a tablet 4 times a day. Equal intervals should be observed. The therapy lasts 3 weeks.
- at complex treatment of bacterial infections use on a tablet 1 time for a day.
It is allowed to combine the intake of Anaferon with other drugs to combat viruses and improve immunity.
The use of the drug according to the above indications in the appropriate dosage did not reveal any side effects.
But allergic manifestations to the components of the medicine are possible.
Do not give children younger than 1 month and people who have individual intolerance to the components of the medication.
Pregnancy and lactemia
The use of Anaferon in children during lactation and pregnancy has not been studied. Assigning the drug, you need to consider the benefit / risk ratio.
The preparation contains lactose. This is a contraindication for patients with congenital galactosemia, malabsorption syndrome and congenital lactose insufficiency.
Admission Anaferon children in a dose that is significantly higher than the therapeutic, is not yet fixed. But some fillers of the drug can provoke dyspepsia in overdose.
Cases of incompatibility with other drugs are not fixed. It is allowed to combine Anaferon with children with symptomatic drugs and medicines, the action of which is directed to fight against bacteria and viruses.
Conditions of leave from pharmacies
The drug refers to the means of OTC.
Storage conditions and expiration dates
The medicine should be stored at a temperature of 25 ° C, in a dark and dry place. Shelf life - 3 years.
Anaferon children's analogues
Anaferon for children is a homeopathic preparation. On the pharmaceutical market, there is a huge assortment of other drugs that have an antiviral effect. The most famous and effective are Kagocel, Arbidol and Aflubin. The composition of these drugs and Anaferon baby is not identical. The appointment of a suitable method of treatment is in the competence of the doctor.
Anaferon child price
Anaferon child pills for resorption, 20 pcs. - from 174 rubles.