Aerovit user's manual
The drug Aerovit belongs to the pharmacological group of multivitamin preparations. It contains in its composition various vitamins, which are necessary for normal functional activity of all organs and systems of the body. The use of this drug is indicated in the case of insufficient intake of vitamins into the body (hypovitaminosis), with various somatic or infectious pathological processes, in which vitamins are needed to stimulate the adaptive and protective capabilities of the body.
Form of issue and composition
The drug Aerovit is manufactured in a dosage form of a tablet coated with a coating. Active ingredients are various vitamins with a physiological concentration of 1 tablet, they include:
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 100 mg.
- Alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin A) - 20 mg.
- Nicotinamide (vitamin PP) - 15 mg.
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B 1 ) - 2 mg.
- Riboflavin mononucleotide (vitamin B 2 ) - 2 mg.
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B 5 ) - 10 mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6 ) - 10 mg.
- Folic acid (vitamin B 9 ) - 200 mcg.
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12 ) - 25 mcg.
- Retinol acetate (vitamin A) - 6600 IU (IU - international units).
- Rutozid - 50 mg.
The packing of the tablets was carried out in a plastic bottle of 30 pieces. At an average dosage and a mode of reception 1 tablet in day, one plastic bottle suffices for 1 month of application.
The therapeutic effect of the use of Aerovit tablets is provided by the biological effect of vitamins, which are included in their composition:
- Retinol (vitamin A) - is a compound with powerful antioxidant properties, is able to neutralize radicals (molecules that contain an unpaired electron and have high chemical activity, thereby damaging membranes and cell structures). Vitamin A maintains the integrity of the cells of the mucous membranes, increases the resistance and protective properties of the body in various infectious processes. Also, retinol is an important component for the normal functional activity of retinal cells (with its lack of developing a visual impairment in the twilight - "night blindness").
- Thiamine (vitamin B 1 ) - is the main constituent of the enzymatic systems of cells responsible for the release and accumulation of energy during the cleavage of organic substances. Also involved in the transmission of nerve impulses, the synthesis of protein and fat molecules, in the process of reducing the fibers of striated muscle.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B 2 ) - has powerful antioxidant properties, it is necessary for the normal course of the exchange of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, as well as vitamins B 6 and PP, folic acid. Participates in providing normal color vision, increases its sharpness and improves adaptation to darkness, protects the retina from ultraviolet rays. It is also necessary for normal growth and development of the fetus during pregnancy, catalyzes the reaction of hemoglobin synthesis, namely, the addition of iron ions.
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B 3 or PP) - is a structural component of most redox enzymes of cells, takes a direct part in cellular respiration, release and accumulation of energy in the process of splitting glucose. It is necessary for the normal course of the process of erythropoiesis (ripening of red blood cells in the red bone marrow), affects the secretory and motor function of the stomach and intestines. Vitamin PP dilates the peripheral blood vessels and improves blood flow in them.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B 5 ) - is the main part of the molecule of coenzyme A, which catalyzes a large number of different oxidation-reduction reactions in cells, participates in the exchange of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, the synthesis of a number of hormones and melanin (a pigment that imparts color to the skin, hair , is part of the cells of the retina of the eye). Also, this vitamin improves the destruction of toxic substances in the liver.
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B 6 ) - is part of more than 100 different enzyme systems of the body, takes part in the synthesis of serotonin (neurotransmitter of the cerebral cortex, whose level affects the emotional state of a person), hemoglobin. Affects the number of receptors on the surface of cells to sex hormones.
- Folic acid (vitamin B 3 ) - directly involved in the exchange of nucleic bases (the structural basis of the genetic material of DNA and RNA cells), is necessary for the normal process of hematopoiesis in the red bone marrow.
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12 ) - is involved in the exchange of proteins and nucleotides, catalyzes the process of myelin synthesis (the sheath of nerve fibers that is necessary for the normal spread of nerve impulses), hemoglobin (with anemia deficiency anemia develops).
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - is a strong antioxidant, protects the membranes, components and organic compounds of cells from the damaging effects of free radicals, even in a small concentration. It is necessary for the normal course of collagen synthesis (the main intercellular substance of connective tissue, bones, vessel walls) and noradrenaline (the hormone of the adrenal medulla).
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) - has antioxidant properties, prevents peroxide oxidation of lipids that make up the cell membranes. It stimulates the regeneration (restoration) of tissues after the damage, improves the condition of the mucous membranes, hair and nails (in the common parlance it was called the "vitamin of beauty").
After taking the Aerovit pill, vitamins are absorbed from the intestine into the blood at different rates. Water-soluble vitamins (vitamin C and all B vitamins) enter the bloodstream faster, but they are also quickly disposed of by cells and tissues. Fat-soluble vitamins (vitamin A and E) have the property of accumulating in the liver and adipose tissue. Metabolised vitamins in all cells, tissues of the body, actively included in the structure of many enzymes and in the metabolism (metabolism).
Indications for use
The main indication for the use of Aerovit tablets is the lack of vitamins (hypovitaminosis) or absence (beriberi) in the body due to insufficient intake or increased utilization. Such states include:
- Cachexia - marked exhaustion of the body, which develops under the influence of various pathological causes.
- Glistular invasion in the intestine - this is the process of "robbing" the body. Against the background of helminthic infestation, B12-deficiency anemia often develops, since these vitamins do not have time to enter the blood from the intestine and are absorbed by the helminth.
- Any inflammatory or somatic diseases of the digestive system, accompanied by a violation of the digestive process.
- Fasting, insufficient amount of food in the diet, which contains natural vitamins.
- Maintaining the functional activity and protective forces of the body in the presence of chronic pathology, after surgery, radiation therapy, against the background of severe stress - a condition in which the utilization of vitamins is increased.
Insufficient amount of vitamins in the body is manifested corresponding for each vitamin symptomatology. It is also recommended preventive reception of tablets of Aerovit during the year (winter-spring), when the amount of natural vitamins in food is reduced.
Contraindications for use
The active substances of Aerovit tablets are structural analogues of natural vitamins. The drug is well tolerated, there are several contraindications to its use:
- The presence of an allergic reaction to one of the components of the tablets.
- Pregnancy at any time and breastfeeding is a contraindication associated with a large amount of vitamin A in the drug and its possible negative effect on the growing fetus.
- Children under 18 years of age - in tablets Aerovit, the concentration of vitamins is calculated from the calculation for an adult.
Before you start using the drug, you need to make sure there are no contraindications.
Dosage and route of administration
Aerowit tablets are taken whole inside, after which they are washed down with enough water. Preventive and therapeutic dosage is 1 tablet per day. The course of admission is set individually, depending on the degree of deficiency of vitamins in the body.
After taking the drug inside may develop an allergic reaction to one or more of its components. It manifests a rash on the skin, its itching, the development of urticaria (a characteristic rash that resembles a nettle burn), angioedema of Quincke (pronounced edema of the skin and subcutaneous tissue with predominant localization in the face and genitals). In severe cases of severe allergic reaction, it is possible to develop an anaphylactic shock - multi-organ failure on the background of a pronounced decrease in systemic arterial pressure.
Before using Aerovit tablets, you should carefully read the instructions to the drug and make sure there are no contraindications. The drug intake for concentration of attention and the speed of psychomotor reactions is not affected. In pharmacies, Aerovit tablets are dispensed without a doctor's prescription.
Cases of overdose with Aerovit are not known. If the therapeutic recommended dose is significantly exceeded, it is possible to develop allergic reactions and various manifestations of hypervitaminosis (increase in the content of vitamins in the body). In such cases, you must stop taking the pills and seek medical help.
The structural analogues of Aerovit tablets are multivitamin preparations Beviplex, Vektrum, Vibovit, Hexavit, Macrovite, Multitabs.
Terms and conditions of storage
Shelf life of the drug from the moment of manufacture is 2 years. Keep in a place inaccessible to children, at an air temperature of no higher than 25 ° C.
Aerovit tablets coated with shell, 30 pcs. - 64 rubles.