Aerovit instructions for use
Aerovit is a pharmacological group of multivitamin preparations. It contains in its composition various vitamins that are necessary for the normal functional activity of all organs and body systems. The use of this drug is indicated for the deficiency of vitamins in the body (hypovitaminosis), with various somatic or infectious pathological processes in which vitamins are necessary to stimulate the adaptive and protective capabilities of the body.
Release form and composition
The drug Aerovit is made in the dosage form of coated tablets. The active ingredients are various vitamins with a physiological concentration of 1 tablet, these include:
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - 100 mg.
- Alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin A) - 20 mg.
- Nicotinamide (vitamin PP) - 15 mg.
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B 1 ) - 2 mg.
- Riboflavin mononucleotide (vitamin B 2 ) - 2 mg.
- Calcium Pantothenate (vitamin B 5 ) - 10 mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B 6 ) - 10 mg.
- Folic acid (vitamin B 9 ) - 200 mg.
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12 ) - 25 micrograms.
- Retinol acetate (vitamin A) - 6600 IU (IU - international units).
- Rutozid - 50 mg.
Packing tablets held in a plastic bottle of 30 pieces. With an average dosage and mode of administration 1 tablet per day, one plastic bottle lasts for 1 month of use.
The therapeutic effect of the use of Aerovit tablets is provided by the biological effect of vitamins that are included in their composition:
- Retinol (vitamin A) - is a compound with powerful antioxidant properties, is able to neutralize radicals (molecules that contain an unpaired electron and have high chemical activity, thereby damaging the membranes and cell structures). Vitamin A maintains the integrity of mucosal cells, increases the resistance and protective properties of the body during various infectious processes. Retinol is also an important component for the normal functional activity of retinal cells (with its deficiency an impairment of vision develops at dusk - “night blindness”).
- Thiamine (vitamin B 1 ) - is the main component of the enzymatic systems of cells responsible for the release and accumulation of energy during the splitting of organic substances. It also participates in the transmission of nerve impulses, the synthesis of protein and fat molecules, in the process of contraction of striated muscle fibers.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B 2 ) - has powerful antioxidant properties, is necessary for the normal flow of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, as well as vitamins B 6 and PP, folic acid. Participates in ensuring normal color vision, increases its sharpness and improves adaptation to the dark, protects the retina from ultraviolet rays. It is also necessary for normal growth and development of the fetus during pregnancy, catalyzes the reaction of hemoglobin synthesis, namely the addition of iron ions.
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B 3 or PP) is a structural component of the majority of redox cell enzymes, is directly involved in cellular respiration, the release and accumulation of energy in the process of splitting glucose. It is necessary for the normal course of erythropoiesis (maturation of red blood cells in the red bone marrow), affects the secretory and motor function of the stomach and intestines. Vitamin PP expands peripheral blood vessels and improves blood flow in them.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B 5 ) - is the main part of the coenzyme A molecule, which catalyzes a large number of various redox reactions in cells, is involved in the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, the synthesis of a number of hormones and melanin (pigment that gives color to the skin, hair , is part of the cells of the retina). Also, this vitamin improves the destruction of toxic substances in the liver.
- Pyridoxine (vitamin B 6 ) is part of more than 100 different enzyme systems of the body, takes part in the synthesis of serotonin (neurotransmitter of the cerebral cortex, the level of which affects the emotional state of a person), hemoglobin. Affects the number of receptors on the cell surface to sex hormones.
- Folic acid (vitamin B 3 ) - is directly involved in the exchange of nucleic bases (they are the structural basis of the genetic material of DNA and RNA cells), and is necessary for normal blood formation in the red bone marrow.
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B 12 ) - participates in the metabolism of proteins and nucleotides, catalyzes the process of myelin synthesis (the sheath of nerve fibers, which is necessary for the normal distribution of nerve impulses), hemoglobin (anemia develops with a vitamin deficiency).
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) - is a strong antioxidant, protects the membranes, components and organic compounds of cells from the damaging effects of free radicals, even in low concentrations. It is necessary for the normal course of the process of collagen synthesis (the main intercellular substance of connective tissue, bones, vascular walls) and noradrenaline (the hormone of the adrenal medulla).
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) - has antioxidant properties, prevents lipid peroxidation, which are part of cell membranes. Stimulates the regeneration (restoration) of tissues after damage, improves the condition of the mucous membranes, hair and nails (in common vernacular, it is called “beauty vitamin”).
After taking Aerovit tablets, the vitamins are absorbed from the intestines into the blood at different speeds. Water-soluble vitamin (vitamin C and all the B vitamins) get into the blood faster, but also quickly they are utilized by cells and tissues. Fat-soluble vitamins (vitamin A and E) tend to accumulate in the liver and adipose tissue. Metabolized vitamins in all cells, tissues of the body, are actively involved in the structure of many enzymes and metabolism (metabolism).
Indications for use
The main indication for the use of Aerovit tablets is the lack of vitamins (hypovitaminosis) or the absence (vitamin deficiency) in the body due to their insufficient supply or increased utilization. These conditions include:
- Cachexia - pronounced depletion of the body, which develops under the action of various pathological causes.
- Worm invasion in the intestines - this is the process of "stealing" the body. Against the background of helminthic invasion, B12-foliar deficiency anemia often develops, since these vitamins do not have time to enter the blood from the intestine and are absorbed by the helminth.
- Any inflammatory or somatic diseases of the digestive system, accompanied by a violation of the digestive process.
- Fasting, insufficient amount of food in the diet, which contains natural vitamins.
- Maintaining functional activity and the body's defenses in the presence of chronic pathology, after surgery, radiation therapy, amid severe stress - conditions in which utilization of vitamins is increased.
Insufficient amount of vitamins in the body manifests appropriate symptoms for each vitamin. It is also recommended that prophylactic administration of Aerovit tablets in the period of the year (winter-spring), when the amount of natural vitamins in food is reduced.
The active ingredients of Aerovit tablets are structural analogues of natural vitamins. The drug is well tolerated, there are several contraindications to its use:
- The presence of an allergic reaction to one of the components of the tablets.
- Pregnancy at any time and breastfeeding is a contraindication associated with a large amount of vitamin A in the product and its possible negative effect on the growing fetus.
- Children under 18 years old - in Aerovit tablets the concentration of vitamins is based on an adult.
Before using the drug, make sure that there are no contraindications.
Dosage and method of use
Aerovit tablets are taken whole inside, after which they are washed down with plenty of water. Preventive and therapeutic dosage is 1 tablet per day. The course of treatment is set individually, depending on the degree of vitamin deficiency in the body.
After taking the drug inside may develop an allergic reaction to one or more of its components. It is manifested by a rash on the skin, its itching, the development of urticaria (a characteristic rash resembling a nettle burn), angioedema, angioedema of the angioedema (pronounced swelling of the skin and subcutaneous tissue with predominant localization in the region of the face and genitals). In severe cases of severe allergic reactions, the development of anaphylactic shock is possible - multiple organ failure with a marked reduction in systemic arterial pressure.
Before using Aerovit tablets, you should carefully read the instructions for the drug and ensure that there are no contraindications. Taking the drug does not affect the concentration of attention and the speed of psychomotor reactions. In pharmacies, Aerovit tablets are dispensed without a doctor's prescription.
Cases of overdose with Aerovit are not known. With a significant excess of the therapeutic recommended dose may develop allergic reactions and various manifestations of hypervitaminosis (an increase in the content of vitamins in the body). In such cases, you must stop taking the pills and seek medical attention.
Structural analogues of Aerovit tablets are multivitamin preparations Beviplex, Vectrum, Vibovit, Hexavit, Makrovit, Multitabs.
Terms and conditions of storage
The shelf life of the drug from the date of manufacture is 2 years. It is necessary to store in a place inaccessible for children, at air temperature not higher than + 25 ° C.
Aerovit coated tablets, 30 pcs. - 64 rubles.