Acercarol instructions for use
- Acercarol instructions for use
- Form of formulation and composition of the preparation
- Indications for use
- Contraindications to the use of the medicine
- special instructions
- Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation
- Dosing and Administration
- Side effects and drug overdose
- Interaction with other medicinal products
- Conditions of leave in pharmacies and storage of the drug
- Acecarhadol analogues
- Acercarldole price
The drug Acekardol is an anti-inflammatory drug based on acetylsalicylic acid.
Form of formulation and composition of the preparation
Acekardol is available in the form of tablets of round biconvex form, covered with a coat of white or yellowish color. The tablet contains the main active ingredient - acetylsalicylic acid and auxiliary substances: titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, corn starch, lactose, castor oil, microcrystalline cellulose.
Indications for use
Accekardol tablets have a very wide range of therapeutic effects and are prescribed to patients for prevention and treatment of such conditions:
- Prevention of myocardial infarction in people at risk - patients with obesity, diabetes, genetic predisposition to heart attacks, atherosclerosis and hypertension, smoking patients, elderly people;
- Angina pectoris ;
- Increased blood viscosity and risk of developing thrombosis in varicose veins of the lower extremities;
- In order to prevent the development of thromboses after surgical interventions and operations on blood vessels - angioplasty, aorto-coronary shunting;
- Prophylaxis of ischemic stroke with genetic predisposition or existing minor disorders of cerebral circulation;
- With a view to preventing thromboembolism of the pulmonary artery after surgery on the chest.
The drug also has antipyretic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects, so it can be prescribed as part of complex therapy for the treatment of patients with viral infections, inflammatory processes in the joints.
Contraindications to the use of the medicine
The drug Accekarol should be taken under strict medical supervision and only for certain indications. This drug has a number of serious limitations and contraindications:
- Increased hereditary predisposition to gastric ulcer;
- Erosive or corrosive gastritis ;
- Bronchial asthma;
- Propensity to bleeding;
- Poor blood clotting;
- Hemorrhagic diathesis and vasculitis;
- Triad Fernan-Vidal (simultaneous combination of such conditions as intolerance of acetylsalicylic acid, polyposis of paranasal sinuses of chronic course, bronchial asthma);
- 1 and 3 trimesters of pregnancy;
- The period of breastfeeding;
- Age to 16 years.
Tablets Acekardol with particular caution should be taken to patients under such conditions:
- Pregnancy in the 2nd trimester;
- Gout ;
- With the simultaneous use of methotrexate;
- When vitamin K is deficient;
- Stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer in history;
- Past phenomena of hepatic or renal insufficiency.
During the treatment with drugs based on acetylsalicylic acid, blood tests should be taken regularly, as this substance contributes to its significant dilution. With prolonged and uncontrolled use of acetazolid, the risk of developing internal bleeding is great.
Elderly people should take this drug under strict medical supervision, since the risk of developing side effects is significantly higher than in young patients.
Use of the drug during pregnancy and lactation
According to reviews of patients and doctors, as well as clinical trials, it was found that the use of drugs based on acetylsalicylic acid in the first trimester of pregnancy dramatically increased the risk of defects in the embryo, namely, anomalies and heart defects and not closure of the upper palate.
The use of acetcarbon in the 2nd trimester of pregnancy is carried out after a thorough assessment of the risk to the fetus and benefit to the mother.
The use of drugs based on acetylsalicylic acid in the trimester is contraindicated, as this leads to early closure of the aortic duct in the fetus and increases the risk of bleeding in the pregnant and the child. In addition, the use of acetylcholine in the third trimester can lead to hemorrhages in the brain of the fetus or provoke premature birth.
Accekardol and other drugs based on acetylsalicylic acid are able to penetrate into breast milk, and with it in the body of the child, so its use during lactation is strictly contraindicated. If a course of treatment with this medication is necessary for a nursing woman, the baby should be transferred to artificial feeding with a milk formula.
Dosing and Administration
Tablets acetazolidol and its analogs should be taken orally during meals or immediately after meals. This will help reduce the risk of side effects from the digestive system. Tablets are washed down with a sufficient amount of liquid. To reduce irritation of the gastric mucosa, Acetaccharide tablets can be drunk with milk, but this is not necessary.
The dosage of the drug and the duration of the course of treatment are determined by the attending physician, depending on the indications. For example, in the preventive development of myocardial infarction, the daily dose of the drug is not more than 200 mg, thin patients have enough 100 mg of acetylcholine per day.
To prevent repeated myocardial infarction or treatment of ischemic stroke, the patient is prescribed 300 mg of the drug every 2 days.
To prevent the development of side effects, the dosage indicated by the doctor should not be exceeded independently!
Side effects and drug overdose
With an independent increase in dose or prolonged uncontrolled taking of tablets, the patient may experience the following side effects and symptoms of an overdose:
- Development of allergic reactions of the skin - rash, hives , itching and flushing of the skin;
- Bronchospasm and other respiratory disorders;
- Weakness, tinnitus and dizziness;
- Pain in the stomach, vomiting, nausea;
- Exacerbation of gastritis and gastric ulcer with a risk of developing massive bleeding;
- Quincke's edema and anaphylactic shock in rare cases;
- Impaired liver and kidney function;
- Bleeding of blood vessels;
- Change in the clinical picture of blood.
Interaction with other medicinal products
Acetacardiol tablets can not be combined with drugs from the group of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, as this dramatically increases the risk of side effects and symptoms of drug overdose.
Conditions of leave in pharmacies and storage of the drug
Acetacarol is dispensed in pharmacies without a prescription. Shelf life of the drug is 2 years from the date of manufacture, which is indicated on the carton. At the end of this period, tablets can not be taken. Keep the drug out of the reach of children, avoiding direct sunlight at a temperature of 25 degrees or less.
Structural analogues of the active substance (Acetylsalicylic acid): Aspicor, Aspirin, Aspirin Cardio, Accecadol, Acetylsalicylic acid, Cardia ASK, Cardiomagnil, Colfarith, Mycristin, Plolidol 100, Plolidol 300, Polokard, Taspir, Trombo ACC, Trombogard 100, Trombopol, Upsarin .
Acacaridol tablets 50 mg, 30 pcs. - from 17 rubles.
Acetacarid tablets 100 mg, 30 pcs. - from 21 rubles.